Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

PlantSim Items, Planters, Easter Eggs and Bun Bun Item Unlocker

SCREENSHOTS
12,734 Downloads 244 Thanks  Thanks 96 Favourited 29,709 Views
Uploaded: 2nd Jul 2017 at 9:37 AM
Updated: 3rd Jul 2017 at 11:22 PM

If you're like me and play the sims in random spurts, you get a little annoyed when objects get locked out. I made these for anyone else who is annoyed of having to dig though buy debug for these.

Note: Some of these are overides, if EA does update the object and there is issues, please remove my mod and nag me to update.

Note2: If you are using another mod that overrides the Stump, Planters, or Bun Bun, it might conflict with this mod. Also if you have finished the quest they may already be unlocked. Try removing those files and see if the issue clears up.

Note3: Make sure your game is up to date, some of these objects did not exist until the latest update.

Easter:
Bun Bun Override - Changes the object to always be purchasable.
Found Under Buy > Kids > Toys
Easter Egg Object - Clone of the Easter Eggs, changed tuning on the new eggs to allow you to select them. All 12 colors.
Found Under Buy > Decorations > Misc Decorations

Growfruit:
Planter and Perfect Planter Override - Changes the object to always be purchasable.
Found Under Build > Outdoors > Outdoor Plants

PlantSim:
All 6 Beans - Cloned and made purchasable.
Found Under Buy > Decorations > Misc Decorations
Portal Tree Stump Override - Changes the object to always be purchasable.
Portal Tree Clone - Cloned to be purchasable,1000 cost, 4 recolors as seen in the picture above.