Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Oklahoma Farmhouse - No CC

SCREENSHOTS
652 Downloads 42 Thanks  Thanks 14 Favourited 3,837 Views
Uploaded: 16th Aug 2019 at 12:12 PM
Farmhouses are par for the course in rural Oklahoma. This particular farmhouse is based on the farmhouse that belongs to my closest friend from college. She and her husband live here with their baby, dog, cat, two horses, two calves, and several chickens in a tiny town in rural western Oklahoma.

With two large bedrooms, a nursery, a large basement, and a detached cabin, this farmhouse has plenty of space for a large, multi-generational family. Fully furnished and with no custom content mean it's move in ready. Just plop it down in your 'hood and enjoy this cute farmhouse.

There's a huge garden in the back part of the lot. It could be challenging to maintain that many plants, but with hired help and family to pitch in, I'm sure your sims will enjoy all the fresh produce they can farm in a season.

Although no custom content is included with this lot, there are some really great farm mods that could enhance the lot. I play it with the goats, chickens, and hay mods linked below, personally.

Recommended custom content:
Sun & Moon's chicken coop
Sun & Moon's goats
Sun & Moon's makin hay

Lot Size: 5x6
Lot Price (furnished): 144,570