Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Aquarium Counter Island Base

by Snowhaze Posted 16th Sep 2019 at 3:43 AM

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 30 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shotsy
I can't find the aquarium counters in the area you mentioned. I looked in my mods and the file for the aquarium is definitly there. Do you know what I should do? Maybe reinstall? I'm very excited to try this in game.

Hi,
The Floating Counters are a separate download. The link to that download is in the description.

Snowhaze
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 11:57 PM
Ahhhh I get it now. It didnt say use four and it didnt occur to me lol Thanks for the reply.

Quote: Originally posted by Snowhaze
Hi,
You need four floating counters to cover the aquarium base. They need to be placed back to back, so they are facing outwards (see the picture included in the download page)

Snowhaze
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#28 Old 18th Sep 2019 at 9:46 AM
Thanks it's both useful and beautiful to have in game
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#29 Old 18th Sep 2019 at 10:00 AM
Great to see it's finished! I already told KatieKitten that I would definitely download it when it releases! I knew I would send her to the right person to make this idea of her happen. You did a great job Snowhaze!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 18th Sep 2019 at 12:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bakie
Great to see it's finished! I already told KatieKitten that I would definitely download it when it releases! I knew I would send her to the right person to make this idea of her happen. You did a great job Snowhaze!

Hi,
Thanks. I'm glad you like it.
Snowhaze
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 20th Sep 2019 at 12:29 AM
Oh, I love this! I can finally have aquarium furniture without feeling guilty about the poor fish being tormented because it's just a game!
Test Subject
#32 Old 20th Sep 2019 at 11:42 AM
Default me too...
Quote: Originally posted by Snowhaze
Hi,
The Floating Counters are a separate download. The link to that download is in the description.

Snowhaze

Like you, I can't find it in the game too...pls help me
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 20th Sep 2019 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by catcat2008
Like you, I can't find it in the game too...pls help me

Hi,
Once you have downloaded the floating counters file from the link in the description, make sure to unzip the file. The place the unzipped file into your downloads folder. Make sure you have enabled custom content in your game. You should be able to find the counter under surfaces.

Snowhaze
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 21st Sep 2019 at 8:10 PM
This is so amazing! Thank you so much!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#35 Old 26th Sep 2019 at 4:53 PM
This looks so freaking good!!! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 27th Oct 2019 at 7:10 PM
Beautiful! Thank you for the wonderful share...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 10th Feb 2020 at 5:58 PM
I just gotta use this in my builds! Thank you for making this! It's beautiful and useful, thanks again.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#38 Old 10th Feb 2020 at 7:04 PM
I just came across this and must say WOW! How beautiful! I barley use island counters, but with this beautiful creation I now will! Thank you so much for this. I‘m glad to see BIG aquarium creations and not those tiny fish abusing „fish bowls“ Game or not, I hate them.
Test Subject
#39 Old 11th May 2020 at 8:15 PM
Hello. i have an issue finding the island base itself in the game. i downloaded it earlier today and i made this account just to write this comment.

i downloaded both the aquarium island base and the floating counter. the counter i can find in the proper place in the build mode, i looked in the skills-outdoors and filtered for custom content in "show all" aswell but the aquarium is sadly nowhere to be found. i dont have any other counter mods so i cant imagine there being any conflicting mods that causes this issue. are there any known issues with other modtypes or specific mods?

i only have the base sims 4 game. perhaps there has been an update since this mod was released that causes this issue? i tried placing the modfile in the mod folder on its own and then i moved the .zip file in there and unpacked it into its own subfolder but that doesnt seem to have changed anything.

would be grateful for any help. thank you for your time.

EDIT!!! : silly me, i missed that i need the Spa day pack. no wonder i couldnt find it. apologize for that. i guess i was too happy at the thought of having an aquarium island to notice the little "+1SP" in the corner. haha
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 2nd May 2021 at 12:27 AM
This is freakin' awesome! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 18th Sep 2021 at 1:47 AM
That is soooo coool!!!!! Thank you so much!
Page 2 of 2