Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Halloween Hideaway (No CC)

by pancake101 Posted 10th Oct 2019 at 1:17 AM - Updated 31st Oct 2020 at 4:12 PM by pancake101

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 3rd Jan 2021 at 2:41 AM
I am german. I love this halloween town. So fine! What a pity, that I cannot use the wunderful halloween tree in other neighbourhoods. It is so fine, that I don´t want the normal trees anymore now. *ggg*
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 7th Oct 2021 at 3:54 AM
If there isn't CC in the world, how come all my willow trees are suddenly textured with pumpkins? even in other worlds.How do I fix this?
Instructor
Original Poster
#28 Old 11th Oct 2021 at 2:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lighthouses
If there isn't CC in the world, how come all my willow trees are suddenly textured with pumpkins? even in other worlds.How do I fix this?

The trees were a texture change of the game file but it should only impact the one world. Maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling it and see if that helps
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 21st Feb 2022 at 10:51 AM
i am just in shock at how amazing halloween hideaway is, this is going to be my tradition to play in this town every single halloween and come back to all my sims in this world. i'm gonna make all the monster high characters as sims and place them in the town too! i feel like a kid again, and my love for halloween is all coming back because of this too. please, please make more worlds, your creativity absolutely blows my mind.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 23rd Mar 2022 at 9:32 PM
Terrific job on this world. Very fun.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 4th Apr 2022 at 1:16 AM
I just Love this!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 1st Jun 2022 at 5:08 PM
This is SO COOL!! It's like living inside the spirit of halloween itself.
Instructor
Original Poster
#33 Old 7th Jul 2022 at 3:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LegendofLink
This is SO COOL!! It's like living inside the spirit of halloween itself.

Thank you!!
Test Subject
#34 Old 8th Sep 2023 at 4:37 AM
Everytime I try to install it, I get a no packages to install error. What gives? I have all of the latest ea app updates.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 18th Dec 2023 at 5:28 AM
My favorite world of all time. This is AMAZING.
Instructor
Original Poster
#36 Old 5th Feb 2024 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Todesfurcht
My favorite world of all time. This is AMAZING.

Thank you so much!!!
Page 2 of 2