Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Trailer Grocery Shop Home (no CC)

SCREENSHOTS
1,345 Downloads 81 Thanks  Thanks 29 Favourited 5,918 Views
Uploaded: 10th Dec 2019 at 3:47 PM
Updated: 10th Dec 2019 at 4:31 PM
Okay, since I've uploaded a home business residential lot for richer Sims, now I am uploading one that is way cheaper and can be bought by a family that is not as well-off.

At first, I wanted it to be a starter home, but it would have been difficult to make a decent-looking trailer house, especially one located in a desert area that could be bought within a 20k budget. Let's be real, trailer homes are not the most exciting-looking monuments of architecture.

I generally like starter homes, and cheaper houses, especially the ones that provide some unusual playability. And well, Open for Business is my favourite expansion pack, so when it comes to me, this home definitely is the way to go! Personally, I did not like the fact that you cannot have an actual grocery shop home business without using cheats.

The house is suitable for up to three Sims. However, I know that the area inside the house is not that large, so there is a tent outside for any Sim that wants to spend some time alone and to have a rest from the other household members

I hope you like this one, happy Simming!

Lot Size: 1x3
Lot Price (furnished): 32825