Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sims 4 Chic Bathroom - Custom Stuff Pack

by littledica Posted 19th Jan 2020 at 7:06 PM - Updated 23rd Feb 2021 at 1:22 PM by littledica

104 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 70 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Test Subject
#101 Old 9th Dec 2022 at 8:38 PM
Default Shower is wonky
Everything else from this set looks great in my game, but the shower w/ glass vibrates for some reason, like it's listening to music with some really heavy base lol. Thankfully I have DU so I'm just gonna use the other shower head you made (which looks beautiful) and some other cc I have to create a shower around it. Thank you for this set!
Test Subject
#102 Old 15th Dec 2022 at 3:41 PM
for this to be compatible with base game you can't actually use the washer or dryers. i just downloaded all 5 and installed them, i can see/ use EVERYTHING else that came in this pack but as soon as i try to use the washer or dryer its not even available to use. i can search washer or dryer in my search bar and it shows up there but when i click on it im not able to use it? am i suppsoed to download laundry day also after spending $20 on winrar? how do i access the washer or dryers?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#103 Old 4th Jan 2023 at 10:09 PM
Grata por compartilhar seu lindo trabalho, amei!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#104 Old 18th Feb 2023 at 9:29 PM
This looks really awesome. I can't wait to put it in my game, thank you so much. I love modern things, just built a really modern-looking house actually yesterday, took most of the day. 50x50 lot..may be the reason why. :)
Test Subject
#105 Old 9th Sep 2023 at 2:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hayleyc22
for this to be compatible with base game you can't actually use the washer or dryers. i just downloaded all 5 and installed them, i can see/ use EVERYTHING else that came in this pack but as soon as i try to use the washer or dryer its not even available to use. i can search washer or dryer in my search bar and it shows up there but when i click on it im not able to use it? am i suppsoed to download laundry day also after spending $20 on winrar? how do i access the washer or dryers?

actually if you read the front page description on all of the files, it clearly states which files are NOT base game. so the ones you cannot use, require a pack. clearly described on the description page. have a great day.
Page 5 of 5