Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Under Counter Washing Machine & Dryer

by Teknikah Posted 7th Feb 2020 at 10:30 PM - Updated 3rd Aug 2022 at 4:21 PM by Teknikah : Added technical details for creators

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Instructor
#51 Old 4th Jan 2022 at 1:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Teknikah
That message normally pops up when you're trying to place it other than the location I told it to (counters), as the message suggests.

Might sound stupid, but please make sure you're trying to place it into a kitchen/bathroom counter, it cannot be placed on its own.

If this isn't the problem, I'm not sure what is. I haven't been playing for a while and haven't done anything with my creations. As mentioned on the pages for some of my other creations I'm really busy at the moment. With work, COVID centres, and language study, which I have an exam for in 2 days

Please let me know any development on this and I can try to look into it if it is indeed completely broken
Thanks

The objects are still working fine and it is as you said. They have to be placed into a counter since these are not standalone objects. They are what the name is called “under the counter washer and dryer”
Test Subject
#52 Old 20th May 2022 at 6:39 PM
This is great! Here in the UK we have washer-dryers which do both washing and drying in the one machine. Do you think it would be possible for you to add an optional extra washer-dryer to this mod?
Page 3 of 3