Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Grannies Cookbook - Read description

by Littlbowbub Posted 2nd May 2020 at 11:39 AM - Updated 31st Jul 2021 at 10:01 PM by Littlbowbub

131 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 78 Feedback Posts, 52 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 6
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#126 Old 24th Jun 2021 at 2:01 PM
This is one of my favourite mods for TS4 EVER and works seamlessly in the game. Thank you LBB!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#127 Old 30th Jul 2021 at 4:02 PM
I'll use it well. Thank you.
Test Subject
#128 Old 31st Jul 2021 at 6:48 AM
I'm new to mods but this doesn't seem to be working. I've followed the instructions but can't locate it in my inventory. I would really love to add this as it looks amazing. Is it maybe not compatible with the new update or with Cottage Life?
Instructor
#129 Old 10th Aug 2021 at 7:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BPassionateFire
I'm new to mods but this doesn't seem to be working. I've followed the instructions but can't locate it in my inventory. I would really love to add this as it looks amazing. Is it maybe not compatible with the new update or with Cottage Life?

You may want to check this Link for more infos on the latest patch and updated cookbook
https://www.patreon.com/posts/grannies-35854516
Instructor
THANKS POST
#130 Old 13th Aug 2021 at 2:45 PM Last edited by LuvMySimz : 14th Aug 2021 at 4:43 AM.
I have downloaded the latest cookbook version 01.08 from the patreon page and updated the dessert recipes such as mud pie for CoL,
https://www.patreon.com/posts/mud-pie-54561413
but sadly this one doesn't work in my game. I click on it to cook it, but nothing happens. No LE's either. Strawberry, raspberry lemon tart, lemon cheesecake, and key lime pie works just fine. Fruit & chocolate snack pot also works. bud not mud pie. Thanks for all the CoL updates so far.

ETA: Never mind. Redownloading the Mud Pie now works. No clue what went wrong with the first updated download.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#131 Old 13th Aug 2021 at 8:20 PM
Thank You! :)
Test Subject
#132 Old 17th Feb 2022 at 1:45 AM
Default help please!
i can't find these recipes anywhere:
- Chicken and Dumpling
- Meatloaf
- Pot Roast
- Wonton Soup
- Collard Greens and Cornbread

& i just downloaded the newest version of the cookbook, still not there.
Page 6 of 6