Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

What?! Another Portal?! **UPDATED**

SCREENSHOTS
9,492 Downloads 193 Thanks  Thanks 54 Favourited 15,379 Views
Uploaded: 20th May 2020 at 2:22 PM
Updated: 23rd May 2020 at 7:55 AM
Hey all

So, today, I bring you what I think/hope is the final of my portals - although I have been thinking of turning a wardrobe into one too.

This one is the base game portal, but without the arch. This means that it can be placed (using bb.moveobjects on) through walls.

I have uploaded pictures with how it works with in-game (and custom) arches. It can be used with walls of any height but, if you are using the shortest wall, you will need to build another wall directly above to hide the rest of the portal. It works most seamlessly with mid and high walls.

It is fully functional but, similarly to my other portals, is one-way. I may well liberate the other entrances and exits from their proverbial chain at some point.

It can be found under decorations, sculptures, 'Entrance/Exit to the Magic Realm' and costs ยง500. It is only available in one colour.

That's it from me! Enjoy

**UPDATED 21/05/20**
I have added 6 new files, three entrances and three exits. Labelled accordingly: 1, 2 and 3. You place these on the same lot and if it is quicker for the sim to use a portal, they will.

Polygon Counts:

Additional Credits:
All contributors to:
- Sims 4 Studio
- Andrew's Studio
- Blender
- Photoshop