Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Decorative Lightshafts - With Animated Textures

by Lyralei Posted 9th Jul 2020 at 12:28 PM
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Jul 2020 at 12:46 PM
Oh wow, that's different. Pretty cool effect though, it's a little overdone but I think that totally works in this context.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jul 2020 at 12:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AGuyCalledPi
Oh wow, that's different. Pretty cool effect though, it's a little overdone but I think that totally works in this context.
That makes sense! We all have our own styles, so one loves them being more dramatic, the other more invisible-ish. So any "recolours/retexturing" are totally fine by me!
Senior Moderator
staff: senior moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Jul 2020 at 1:38 PM
Beautiful!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Jul 2020 at 3:00 PM
Very cool- thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Jul 2020 at 5:35 PM
great thanks
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Jul 2020 at 8:56 PM
I love this thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Sep 2020 at 5:22 PM
This is amazing!!! thank you!!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Sep 2020 at 5:31 PM
Such a great idea, they're lovely!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Sep 2020 at 3:08 PM
Omg, this is absolutely A-W-E-S-O-M-E! And much needed in my game! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Dec 2020 at 9:09 PM
This is so beautiful and unique! This will be great for my screenshots!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Dec 2022 at 4:00 PM
Will you still be doing a TS4 version? This is a gorgeous little aspect added to the game & a must-have for me!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Mar 2024 at 12:19 PM
Recently I have been getting into photography, scene building, and lighting in the sims 3. I enjoy not using photoshop because I like to challenge myself and showcase the games ability through my photos. Additionally, I use these photos for uploads and I would like to accurately show how a sim would look in a game with no image editing. This is incredibly useful, and undiscovered gem that deserves to get more views! I will be sure to credit you for my next upload in MTS. Because of the in-game windows using different shaders than the other objects, outside light does not light up indoor objects. So I would be forced to use decor windows and this helps simulate realistic lighting. Thank you so much for creating this! The uses are endless.