Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

The Colour Castle (Rainbow Brite) - No CC

SCREENSHOTS
751 Downloads 36 Thanks  Thanks 6 Favourited 3,471 Views
Personal Picked Upload! This is a personal favourite of the creator!
Uploaded: 11th Jul 2020 at 9:25 PM
Updated: 20th Jul 2020 at 12:05 PM
This lot also uses items from the free Holiday Celebration pack (this wasn't available in the requirements fields).

The Colour Castle is the home of Rainbow Brite. The mighty tower sits in the center of Rainbow Land, and is where the Colour Kids and Sprites create Star Sprinkles. In the centre of the castle is the "Colour Console" and the surrounding towers hold self-contained apartments for each Colour Kid. Surrounding the castle is a moat which includes a swimming area at the front and various activity areas around the lot.

Placing This Lot
All my TS4 lots are created with bb.moveobjects, bb.showhiddenobjects and bb.showliveeditobjects turned on. To ensure all objects show up as intended, I would recommend loading the lot from Build Mode with these cheats already enabled.

IMPORTANT CREATOR NOTE
Please do not re-upload or claim as your own. Theft is not cool. All I ask is that you credit me properly when using my creations as part of your lot or Sim by linking back to the relevant MTS page or my B2 Sims site (link in profile). Many thanks!
Lot Size: 40x30
Lot Price (furnished): 393,354

Additional Credits:
My childhood.