Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cowplant Awareness Center

by Goldenbtrfly Posted 28th Jul 2020 at 2:57 PM - Updated 9th Sep 2020 at 5:29 PM by Goldenbtrfly : link addition

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Jul 2020 at 3:58 PM
Thank you for such a playable and thoughtfully built lot! There's lots to do and I love how silly it is :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Jul 2020 at 4:12 PM
OMG! I LOVE this! I've always loved cowplants. Seeing this has made me super happy. Thank you!!!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 28th Jul 2020 at 10:10 PM

It's AWESOME, Golden, I love it!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Jul 2020 at 12:54 AM
It looks creative and fun, thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Jul 2020 at 12:55 AM
This is quite the funniest lot I've ever seen. Good thing there aren't any LIVE cowplants amid all the statues...or are there? One wonders..
Theorist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Jul 2020 at 1:49 AM
:lovestruc I'm so excited to see it finally finished and uploaded, I know how hard you worked on this and it looks amazing.
Scholar
#8 Old 29th Jul 2020 at 9:14 AM
it seems to me this is the kind of business Sinjin Balani would own. how else will Beelzebeef clear the world of the unworthy?
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Jul 2020 at 8:03 PM
I love, love, LOVE this! It's brilliant! Cowplants are our friends... right? Right.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Jul 2020 at 11:03 PM
So weird, and, yet, so needed!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Jul 2020 at 3:46 AM
I love this so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Jul 2020 at 7:19 AM
I love lots that expand the lore in Sims - This is definitely one of those and I can't wait to add it to my hood!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 31st Jul 2020 at 2:46 PM
I absolutely love this, thank you so much for sharing!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2020 at 3:34 AM
This is seriously one of the coolest lots I have seen in a long time!! Laughed with so much glee when I saw it! Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Aug 2020 at 12:49 AM
I love this and wish I had the expansions to include it in my game.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th Aug 2020 at 1:19 AM
LOL, great job! :D
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 11:22 AM
@shastakiss - Thank YOU for the lovely creations that sparked all of this. I'm so happy you feel I did the objects justice! :D

@Fyren5 - You're welcome! I love them too, and I often try to find interesting ways to incorporate them into my gameplay. I really wish we had more interactions with them.

@Justpetro - LOL, those rolling laughing smilies made ME laugh! I'm so glad you enjoy it! :D

@Tamas - You're so welcome, and thank you for the comment!

@FranH - Haha *nervous laughter*... well, funny thing is this lot did start off with a live one in the Life Stages exhibit space, but I had way too many doubts about that and so I started looking for alternatives! Of course, someone could always toss one in there to keep things "lively".
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 11:36 AM Last edited by Goldenbtrfly : 21st Oct 2020 at 4:25 PM. Reason: mistake
@Michelle - I'm happy to have it up too, no more nervousness! Thank YOU for all the encouragement, assorted bits, and especially the statues. They helped make the lot much more interesting and SAFE!

@Sims2Christain - Oh wow, OK I did just a quick Google search and read all I needed to know on a Wiki page. You are totally right, LOL! I never played on PSP, so I had no clue. Thank you for mentioning this, now I feel in on the laugh... and it's a good one!

@NixNivis - Of course they are... so long as they are well fed or you're stinky! I'm so happy to hear you like it, thanks for the comment!

@pamreg - LOL, I agree. It's an oddball lot for sure, but I had to draw awareness to the Cowplant! If not now, when?!

@Jymn - Thank you! You're a fantastic builder and I appreciate the comment very much! *blush*
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 11:52 AM
@celebkiriedhel - Yes, me too! I should have included some live shots of my Sims enjoying a copy of this lot in the upload. Now just to find someone worthy of ownership! Thank you for the comment, so happy you like it!

@AnMal - You're welcome and I'm so glad you like it! I really hope your Sims will enjoy it just as much! :D

@sweetbaby160 - Haha, I'm so happy you like it! You're so welcome and I hope it gives you the giggles for a while to come as well.

@SimCryptic - Awww, thank you and darn, I wish I knew which expansion everything came from, so I could make suggestions on what to do. You could totally try and re-build it with the expansions you have. I just include them all on the description since I always have them all installed when building.

@Sunrader - Thanks so much! I should have swung by group on this one, but I was way nervous already.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 11:47 PM
I think I might be able to use some of the accessories.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 7th Aug 2020 at 10:17 AM
ABSOLUTELY amazing!
How on Earth could you do it?
Pure talent!
LOVE! LOVE LOVE!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 10th Aug 2020 at 9:37 PM
Haven't added all the accessories, but the Life Stages one really spruced up my over grown temple.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 12th Aug 2020 at 1:41 PM
@SimCryptic - Good to hear an update, thank you! I'm so happy you can use some of the items!!! Yay!

@Ignissimo - You're too kind. *blush* I really enjoyed working on it, and nitpicked it so much at the end! I'm just happy that you like it so much to leave a comment saying so. Thank you, it really makes me interested to do more "odd" lots. :D