Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Trio Lake Sights: Simslow Hall

SCREENSHOTS
66 Downloads 11 Thanks  Thanks 2 Favourited 1,071 Views
Uploaded: 13th Aug 2023 at 7:20 PM
Updated: 15th Aug 2023 at 5:45 AM

"When the remarkable turns bizarre, reason turns rancid."
Cheshire Cat (McGee's Alice)

Features:
  • There are two... bedrooms... if you ever call that. Machine room is presumably for Dr. Angus Bumby and Cell at the attic is for Alice.
  • Water closet for Alice and one bathroom for Doc.
  • The rest of rooms in this house are a fuse of Alice's Wonderland fantasies (i.e. Crazy Tea Party room, Mad Hatter's Parlour) and her corrupted asylum home at London (various rooms with medical tools and torture rooms)
  • High and protective lot fencing
  • Queen's Garden at the back of the house is my hommage to Qeen of Arts Land.
  • Starry ceilings are also flashback to McGee's Alice game where most of locations take place under marvelous starry sky.
  • No items for pets on this lot despite a Cheshire Cat is there
  • All the toys ever found at this lot are corrupted. No Disney fair for kids. Sorry :D
  • Obviously this house shares the strict rules of my Victorian neighborhood. It has no TVs and no computers, no smoke detectors and no burglar alarms. There are basins in bedrooms and no full bathrooms. There is more information about Trio Lake Borough rules in my Creators Feedback Forum thread.

No CC was used

There are some CC mods used and shown up in screens but not mandatory to install:
General tips to place and use the lot:
  • Install using default Sims 2 Pack Installer or S2PCI.
  • Find it in your lot bin and then place.
  • Download CC of your choice and place it according to its description.
  • Lot has been compressed and cleaned by ChrisHatch's tool.
  • House has has one pool tile, minimum of required for custom water shaders to work.
  • All bushes can be trimmed; all flowers are accessible without mods.

Known bugs, issues and tips:
  • I had an issue with toilet stalls in this lot (same as many others in my neighborhood). Sims cannot flush potty remains in toilet stall. They go to it then making shrug animation and switch to another way to dispose it. Following the plot this lot is not suitable for kids so I don't think your sims will ever find this issue.
  • Fireplaces are placed with cheats. Some has no chimneys and diagonal ones has no fire animation. Also I don't know if there any objects near them can be caught by fire. I've seen Alice in McGee's game caught by fire many times so your sims can also have strong reasons to suffer in this house. Could have been bad for my other houses but for this particular house it's fun.
  • I forgot to place a telephone.

Updates:
xx.xx.xx - None yet

Love. Vic ^_^

Lot Size: 3x2
Lot Price (furnished): $260.267
Lot Price (unfurnished): N/A

Additional Credits:
Sims.wiki
EA
MTS staff
American McGee