Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

TM Body Argyle Default Replacement (and Non-Default Version)

SCREENSHOTS
1,416 Downloads 33 Thanks  Thanks 7 Favourited 2,628 Views
Uploaded: 14th Aug 2023 at 8:19 PM
Updated: 25th Nov 2023 at 10:48 PM
11/25/23 UPDATE: Fixed issue with exploding fat morph. The files worked fine when uploaded, so if you haven't experienced this problem, no need to redownload. But for any who have, all meshes have been fixed.

Today I have a default replacement for tmbodyArgyle, an outfit from Apartment Life that isn’t too bad but not one I ever really used. The motivation for this actually came about when I saw deedee-sims old anniversary gift upload Skinny Pants with Wing Tips (AF) and knew I wanted to use those shoes in a male outfit. Then I snagged 3 textures from Misomoso’s Sweater Outfits and got to work mangling the shoes to try and reduce clipping when the pants move (clipping is not 100% eradicated but I did my best and went through 10ish versions and don’t have it in me to keep tweaking).

These are categorized as Everyday and Formal, contain fat morph (shown on Navy), and are compressorized. And if defaults aren't your jam, non-default versions are available too! Apartment Life is required since these replace outfits from that pack. Please let me know if you have any issues.

Credits to Misomoso, DeeDee, and whoever made the wing tips (Trapping maybe? I never found the original upload). Hair in previews is by me and DeeDee.