Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Aug 2020 at 2:53 AM
Default WCIF ChiSims/M&T cakestore cc?
So I've searched high and low, and I've been unable to find any working download links for the beautiful hair and clothing that used to be available on the M&T cakestore website. Does anyone have any backups of those items?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Aug 2020 at 3:01 AM
I don't know if the DL links works, but may try here: https://web.archive.org/web/2015112.../class/?35.html

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Aug 2020 at 3:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jotaerre
I don't know if the DL links works, but may try here: https://web.archive.org/web/2015112.../class/?35.html

Unfortunately, I don't think any of the download links work (they redirect to a page that says the wayback machine doesn't have it archived, and trying to directly access the linked page brings up a bunch of redirects)
Field Researcher
#4 Old 13th Aug 2020 at 6:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mokikitty
Unfortunately, I don't think any of the download links work (they redirect to a page that says the wayback machine doesn't have it archived, and trying to directly access the linked page brings up a bunch of redirects)

I suspected it, happens a lot with the wayback machine, but sometimes we can get the files from there, sorry.

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Aug 2020 at 3:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jotaerre
I suspected it, happens a lot with the wayback machine, but sometimes we can get the files from there, sorry.

Thanks for trying anyway...maybe the site will come back up at some point :/