Sims 4 site up and running!

Date Posted: 20th Mar 2023 at 6:42 PM

For those of you eager to see stuff that MTS doesn't like (...mostly conversions, if I'm honest), you can go here!
Comments 0
What have I done?

Date Posted: 1st Feb 2022 at 8:51 PM

You ever start a project and go "my god, what have I gotten myself into?" Because I just did. I wanted to turn EAxis wallpapers into bedding. It's going great. I have something like 30 done and...have barely scratched the surface. It doesn't help that HomeCrafter isn't alphabetical so I keep running into variations of ones I did and no longer have the base layout for.

Merp.
Comments 0
New Projects

Date Posted: 13th Feb 2020 at 5:30 AM

So, real life/jobbery and my computer crashing so hard I had to reboot the OS and lose all my programs have conspired to make me not be here for a bit. Buuuuuut, I've finally gotten into a new thing. The long-awaited meshing. Right now I'm just practicing by importing World of Warcraft lamps, and I can't figure out how to move the light source itself to a more logical level (right now it's way too high), much less how to make a lit/unlit state so any tips there would be appreciated. I've figured out how to change the light color at least, so that's easy (yay Darnassus), but my first attempt at meshing/importing a mesh and retexturing it is going pretty well. Much better than my initial statue project (the poly count was horrible and I couldn't figure out how to properly map textures, so I'll save that for later). Honestly, I might just find an in-game lamp at the height I need and redo the import instead of working on the streetlamp since I can easily edit the catalogue.
Comments 0
I'm baaaaack!

Date Posted: 1st Nov 2017 at 8:47 PM

It's been a while, but I'm working on a matching set of six carpets/wallpapers/zecutime sofa recolors (and the loveseats if they repository which idk if they do or nor)/dining chair recolors/beddings/echo rug recolors for Sims 2, thanks to my LTE tether keeping me from playing World of Warcraft ( ). Now that I found how to make walls and floors in SimPE, it's a lot easier than having to wait an hour to load HomeCrafter only to be told that my program is messing up.

I also maaaaay be doing a lipstick set as well. Not sure yet. All I know is that I've figured out how to use the healing spot tool in Photoshop and that will make it easier to make glittery glosses from looking badly choppy and poorly tiled. No guarantees on that one though.
Comments 0
Yeeg.

Date Posted: 24th Aug 2013 at 4:16 PM

I have like eight or nine more wall/floor sets I've not uploaded that have been drowned in my downloads folder and I must retrieve them somehow...wallpapers, stones, woods, yikes. I guess I should work on that at some point
Comments 0
Journal? Why not?

Date Posted: 30th Jun 2012 at 2:37 AM

Admittedly I won't be updating much, but whatever.

I'm working on wall/floor sets in everything I haven't yet covered. I haven't uploaded my plain paint set because it's sort of...lost in my downloads and I've no idea where they are. Wood sets are awaiting approval, and I have a concrete set planned. Brick may be a bit harder, as the base texture is...elusive. (Where's $300 to spend on Filter Forge when you need it, eh?)

Also going to try a retro spiral rug-and-curtain set whenever I have the attention span and interest to make screenshots. (That's the reason I have so many creations in my folder but few uploads. Taking screenshots is painfully tedious.)

So...yeah.

Also my gay couple's boy twin looks a lot like Loki on accident. Which is sort of creepy.
Comments 0
Oh, dear.

Date Posted: 15th Apr 2011 at 2:57 AM

Tried to fix screenshots of my neon teddybear so that it could get approved, but it somehow didn't save. And then I clicked "ready for a moderator". Oops. And now I can't change it again. Hopefully it won't get rejected...or something. Seeing as how I can't send PMs to UploadManager, this is indeed a problem.

Help? Besides "get more sleep, you daft monkey!" or "what were you ON??" (the answer to which is "dehydration/hunger", by the way, as I skipped lunch again because I was distracted.)

And official times for loading my Sims game on my computer:

From the opening cinematic (EA logo) to neighborhood selection screen: 17:30
From neighborhood selection to clicking into a house: 3:30
From clicking on my models' house to fully loaded: 9:50

That's minutes/seconds, by the way. It's because I have the audacity to have Base, Nightlife, University, Seasons, Pets, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life, all the stuff packs (except I think the holiday ones), and 2+Gb of downloads...yeah...I have Vista and 1.66GHz, .99Gb of RAM.

Though hopefully my best friend will allow me to buy his computer which has ten times the RAM, three times the hard drive space, and at least twice the processor speed. *crosses fingers*

Anyone know how to test mods/recolors/stuff other than Sims, houses, and walls in the AnyGame?
Mood: Confuzzled
Comments 3
Users Viewing This Journal: 0 (0 members and 0 guests)
vB Journal Version 1.5.0 Beta 3
vB Journal Copyright � Anthony Scudese