Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 8:46 AM Last edited by Mzrokks : 7th Mar 2011 at 9:58 AM.
Default Zombie Infiltration: Zombify the Neighborhood!
Your mission is simple. As an undercover zombie, you must zombify as many people in the town as possible!
This is no fight-the-zombies mission. This time, you are the zombie!!!!

First: Create a single male or female zombie sim. I suggest you start at young adult. Make him/her however you want, but there are two important factors:
1). The zombie must be BLUE, FROM HEAD TO TOE
2). The zombie must have the following traits: Evil, insane, clumsy. The other two are up to you.
(For extra fun, make the clothes tattered and bloody!)
Now enable testingcheats, and set lifespan to Short/Medium, aging enabled. These two things are essential.

The Mission
How to complete your mission? Your zombie may not eat a thing during the entire mission. To zombify a person, you must get a first kiss from them, then kill him/her (just use a killing mod, or build four walls around the person until they starve)
As soon as your zombie gets a 'kill', max his/her hunger with testingcheats (click and drag). This is because they devoured the victim!

Get as many kills as you can.
The mission ends when your zombie dies.
Report your no. of kills here.

I'm off to zombify the neighborhood!

N.B Whatever you do, don't zombify a soldier or police officer!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 12:57 PM

Zombie Walking (ooh! creative!) is a happy zombie today.
I didn't manage to kill them but I will - more on that later!
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 7:40 PM
Anyone try it?
Is it too boring?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 12:16 AM
interesting...

i like to talk all tough, but i never have the heart to actually KILL sims, i always feel terrible for their pixelated families, and wonder if they miss them
Scholar
#5 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 2:27 AM
Oh I'm trying it now, even though my "zombie" doesn't look much like a zombie xD.
Instructor
#6 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by somethingelse
interesting...

i like to talk all tough, but i never have the heart to actually KILL sims, i always feel terrible for their pixelated families, and wonder if they miss them

I feel the same way. I find your challenge very interesting, but I hate to kill my sims.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 10:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by somethingelse
interesting...

Don't kill them. Object-Delete them.
No sad moodlets!
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd May 2011 at 10:37 PM
Hmmm, looks interesting. Shame I installed a load of sims from the sims 3 website all their skin tones wiped out the already made ones