Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 1:25 AM Last edited by SymbioteStories : 14th Mar 2014 at 2:56 PM.
Default The Poor Little Rich Kids Challenge!
Hey! I'm SymbioteStories. This is my first challenge, No hate, please

BACKSTORY:

You lived the high-life. You had a very wealthy family, which included your Mother, Father, and siblings {2} Oh, and your family cat :3 Your Mother was a Reporter, and your Father a Well-respected Doctor. Your siblings are twins, and known for their charm, and good grades. You? You are known as the spolied little rich kid, whom nobody likes. But, your world came crashing down when your father had a mis-hap at work, got fired and sued for thousands, your Mother was fired and left your family because she reported a wrong story, and is now hunted by the town. Your siblings bought the most expensive car, and took their new lovers to dinner, which cost too much. Your family has no money, and your father had to sell your house, and you and your Father and siblings moved away. Oh, and your cat. You are all now homeless, with 0 simoleons and must survive in this crazy world, and eventually start a family.

So, essentially, you have no mother, just twin siblings, a Dad, and a cat (It seems like rich people always have cats. A small dog is OK too. You can choose to give it up for adoption, and then give your Sims 300 Simoleons, like they sold it using the familyfunds cheat. )

CAS GUIDLINES

You {Teen}: Can be Male or Female, your choice. You must have messy hair, ragged clothes, and whatever other raggedy items you think would fit this challenge, because you have no money and had to steal some clothing from the local Goodwill. Traits {Recommended, not Mandatory}, Green Thumb, Bookworm, Genius, Snob
Sibling 1 {Teen/Child}: Can be male or female, your choice. The siblings look nicer, because their lovers heard they were fleeing the town in escape from the limelight, and have nicer clothes. Still a bit eh, but nicer than yours. {Traits, Both siblings, Suggestion:} Snob, Hot-Headed, Hopeless Romantic, Genius
Sibling 2 {Teen/Child}: This sibling can be male or female and they are essentially the same as this ^ sibling.

{You can use a child or Teen for the siblings. I personally used a Child and teen, saying that James, Teenaged Boy, fended off the angry mob of people and let little Alexandra get through freely. She still has messy hair, but not clothes because I can not find any good Child CC that is appropriate for this challenge. If anyone has some Child CC for this challenge, and it is up for download, Message me on my Sims.Com account-Alex2001 {Not my name, BTW}

Your Father {Adult}: MUST look ragged, with torn clothing, because he was brutally attacked on the way in the family car. But, the car ran out of gas, and you all walked into the new town. {Traits, Suggestion}: Snob, Bookworm, Frugal, Genius, Clumsy

BUILDING/BUYING RULES:

You may not buy/build until you can buy/build all at once. Not one room here, another there. ALL AT ONCE.
The lot can be whatever size you prefer. I, personally used the largest lot, so I could expand later in the challenge.

EXTRA RULES:

You and your siblings may not attend school. At all. The only place you may go is: Diner {Dumpster diving}, Junkyard, Garden, Pool {Gradually increase hygiene during while swimming, like In the Runaway Teen Challenge}, the Elixir/Consignment Shop, any other lots you find necessary/to your liking, just comment them down below
It is mandatory your Father does not get a Real job, he may get a self-employed job, though.
If your teens from the household get caught by the police, it's Game Over. Your Family's cover has been blown, and you are not safe anymore.
The teens/you may not get a job until: A. Their/your new lovers have moved in, and you are about to have a child. Or, B. It is the 4th Sim week. You guys think, well it's been a Sim year, I can go under a false name.
Oh, and, you must have the family's real Wife/Mother n the town, and they will meet up. Her original name was Ester, but you change it because she is under a false name. (My sims' Mother's name is Lily Cleary-French. Her previous name and her new false name.)

Er, I don't THINK Im missing anything else... But! By the end of one Sim year, You must have: At least a small house, A lover, A baby/toddler, at least 1,000 Simoleons in the Family Bank.

Well, If you think that I am missing anything, please give me some feedback, No hate. I'm new to this, I thought of this challenge, TBH I don't know If here is a similar challenge, Sorry if there is and I am copying, I didn't know

Thank you SO much for reading, I would LOVE to see your pictures of you Sim Families for this challenge, My friend has already finished the challenge, and showed me how much her Sim family has grown and changed. Once you are done this challenge, I would, once again, love o se pictures :3 Like, before and after to see how much they have progressed. I have done this challenge myself, and have Loved it.

Thanks again

~SymbioteStories
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 1:46 AM
Do you have a youtube channel? Name seems familiar. And how long is a year?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 2:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lop90804
Do you have a youtube channel? Name seems familiar. And how long is a year?

I got my name from Sims3Symbiote on youtube. And a sim year is 4 weeks,if you have seasons, A year is well, all the seasons
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Mar 2014 at 1:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SymbioteStories
I got my name from Sims3Symbiote on youtube. And a sim year is 4 weeks,if you have seasons, A year is well, all the seasons

Ahhhh, ahhh. I was just watching her videos.