Replies: 883 (Who?), Viewed: 110766 times.
Page 36 of 36
Lab Assistant
#876 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 7:29 PM
Hope you're still planning to update this and do a Sims 4 version, i really do love this challenge but my Sims 3 game runs like garbage.
Lab Assistant
#877 Old 7th Aug 2019 at 9:09 AM
Corelone Family Updates (Officially Part 1)
Somehow generation 3 is still alive...
but I'm at generation 6 & I'm probably going to have to move the household to a different town soon due to lag.

Also this girl just aged up

I don't know if I'll do the Sim rollers... I might...who knows :P
Lab Assistant
#878 Old 16th Nov 2019 at 4:17 AM
As soon as I get a new charger, I'll let you guys know how the Corelone Family is doing!
Lab Assistant
#879 Old 29th Dec 2019 at 5:55 AM Last edited by LoveViolet : 29th Dec 2019 at 6:27 AM.
Default Corelone Family Updates (Part 2)
They are doing well ^-^ the events I've been rolling for them has been
"write a book"
"Start a fire"
"Don't leave the house for 3 days cause y'all are sick"
Just really boring stuff really...
Test Subject
#880 Old 16th Mar 2020 at 8:21 PM
I've been doing this challenge for about 5 years now, not on the same save... I get really attached to the founders and once they die I run out of enthusiasm which is why they're always a supernatural like a fairy or vampire. I've maybe had 3 sims die of old age. Maybe this save is the one!!!
Where was I going with this... oh yeah. I don't have any real photos of my sims or any real story except for this photo

Daphne's rolls are pretty princess, bald, and technophobe. She's actually pretty cute, but not the heir I have in mind. Meh thought I'd share
Test Subject
#881 Old 7th May 2020 at 11:31 PM
I started a Do it as You Go and ISBI challenge combo. My intention wasn't to write a story about this but I found a lot of hilarity and had to share it. I have two founder because of the Do it as you go rules, but only one is the torch holder. The first chapter had the same name as the story.
Chapter 1: Disaster in the Making
Screenshots
Test Subject
#882 Old 20th May 2020 at 8:03 AM
I downloaded the sims on my laptop so to test if it works well, I started this challenge with no story and just for fun. I was reading Nella's story and I found it a very fun challenge!

For the male sim I rolled: highlights, other worldy (make them look as inhuman as possible. Make them another life state.), extra 2 rolls, , clumsy trait, elf ears.
Female: black hair, neat trait, ugliest clothing you can find.
Extra sim (toddler): skynny bean pole, Medium hair, blond hair. (For the extra sim I rolled a dice in random.org odd=female even=male.)

So here's the Doit family (super original I know).
Sri (husband), Katrina (wife), Rhonda (toddler).

A close up of Sri

The event: Its all or nothing! (Use a dice or a random number generator. Odd number = Kill a sim. even number= a new car.)
Luckily it was a four so they have a car.

Optional build/buy event: Study

I'm going to keep playing a little more and see what this challenge holds for me.
Field Researcher
#883 Old 29th Jun 2020 at 1:20 AM
I'm afraid I don't quite understand the roles. Everything is all mixed up. Do I roll for every category like hair, eyes, skin, name, etc... or do I copy and paste all of those into one category, maybe 3 rolls means to divide the list into 3 sections and then roll for each section and then choose what I want after the roll? In the first line, it goes from hair color to facial hair, back to hair color/style, back to hair color. Do I roll each time for hair color and then for facial/no facial hair, etc...? That's what is confusing.
Lab Assistant
#884 Old 19th Jul 2020 at 3:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonshine
I'm afraid I don't quite understand the roles. Everything is all mixed up. Do I roll for every category like hair, eyes, skin, name, etc... or do I copy and paste all of those into one category, maybe 3 rolls means to divide the list into 3 sections and then roll for each section and then choose what I want after the roll? In the first line, it goes from hair color to facial hair, back to hair color/style, back to hair color. Do I roll each time for hair color and then for facial/no facial hair, etc...? That's what is confusing.

You can make the sims however you want, but you just have to follow whatever the rolls tell you to do, I'd roll first & then make my sim based off of that.
Page 36 of 36