Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th May 2020 at 10:41 PM
Random Sims in my Empty Build Lots
Does anyone know why randomly generated sim families would keep populating in my empty homes and apartments? All of my lots are full and I keep having to evict sims to be able to more in my own sims. I evict them and pretty soon a new family is there! I did just download the MCC mod and a couple others. Are those doing it? How can I disable this? Thanks for your help!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 31st May 2020 at 1:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aabbott510
Does anyone know why randomly generated sim families would keep populating in my empty homes and apartments? All of my lots are full and I keep having to evict sims to be able to more in my own sims. I evict them and pretty soon a new family is there! I did just download the MCC mod and a couple others. Are those doing it? How can I disable this? Thanks for your help!

Both the game itself and MCCC have such a setting
for the game one - Game Options > Gameplay > Fill Empty Homes : uncheck it
for MCCC - click on an in-game computer > MCCC > MC Population > Moving Settings > Allow Homeless Move-In : disable it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st May 2020 at 6:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
Both the game itself and MCCC have such a setting
for the game one - Game Options > Gameplay > Fill Empty Homes : uncheck it
for MCCC - click on an in-game computer > MCCC > MC Population > Moving Settings > Allow Homeless Move-In : disable it

Thank you so much! It’s been driving me crazy