Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jun 2020 at 4:57 PM
Default Is the Vampire Skill, Vampire Creation working at all?
I've read that an infected sim would turn for at least 36 Sim hours before turning into a fledgling using the Vampire Creation skill.

But I have waited for 1 sim week and none of those sims I've bitten to turn, have transformed. I tried the "Offer to Turn" option and waited one more sim week, no result. I've restarted the game and deleted the caches and whatnot and still no change.

Am I missing something here or is the skill this bugged as hell?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Jun 2020 at 2:19 PM
NPCs only turn into vampires if in current neighborhood and no touching quirk might abort interaction
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Jun 2020 at 2:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kusurusu
NPCs only turn into vampires if in current neighborhood and no touching quirk might abort interaction

Abort? But they're completing the action, they're not cancelling it when I tell them to turn that npc even with the "No Touching Quirk". And like I said, it's my sim's roommate that I tried to turn because I could watch them closely without leaving the lot. I hibernated 5 days and the roommate was still not turning.

Or you mean the quirk itself is preventing the process, and I have to remove it?