Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#176 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 7:14 AM
Lol baby boom!! That's always how it happens in my game too if I'm playing a lot of families.

Yay for Nina and Ryan

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#177 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 7:34 PM
Love the baby boom! Happens to me too!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#178 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 10:12 PM
heyyyy just thought i'd check in to say what's up. been kinda busy lately with all the midterms and what not. So I just wanted to tell all the jolly readers that the chapters will return on a regular 1-2 chapters a week around december. I might post a chapter or two between now and then depending on my schedule. I'm a slow writer and I don't wanna half-ass everything and just post them up all up. hope you guys still want to read more of my story and i don't lose your interest by then.

thanks for all of your comments btw. i enjoy reading them and they help motivate me a lot!

Read Pleasant People here
Scholar
#179 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 5:57 AM
Shouldn't be hard to maintain an interest, just as long as I keep subscribed to this thread...all is well. :]

mid-terms are more important, focus on those. :3
Top Secret Researcher
#180 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 5:29 PM
Very awesome story, Pleasantview interests me a lot! Unfortunately for me, Windows 7 doesn't allow me to use Print Screen. Sigh. My laptop can't connect to the Exchange and can't import .avi files, either. Argggh!! My laptop hates Sims!!!

ENTJ
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#181 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 8:48 AM
Default CH21 Off to College
Chapter 21 - Off to College

“Have you done your dorm questionnaire yet, Dirk?”

“Nope, don’t need to. Marshall and I are rooming.”

“Oh, really now? Well, unlike you my dear, I’ll be dorming with a total stranger.
They say your college roommate is your best friend for life,” Sydney says excitedly.

“Well, Marshall is my best bud.”

“Yeah, but you guys are high school best friends. That doesn’t count.”

“Does too!”

“Can you believe we’re actually going to college?!” Sydney exclaims.
“I am so done with high school. Sims State is going to be a blast!”

“Alright babe, are you ready to go? We don’t want to be late for the orientation,” Dirk chuckles.

“Yeah. That’s the last of the suitcases I think.”

Mrs. Evans pokes her head into her daugther’s room.

“Mom! I’m going to miss you so much!” Sydney says, hugging her mom as tightly as she could.

The three walked out to Dirk’s car which was parked in the driveway.

“We better get going.” Sydney says, as Dirk loads up the trunk, “Bye mommy. I love you!”

“I love you too, Darling. You focus on your schooling alright? And call me when you get there.”
She then turns her attention to Dirk Dreamer, “Take care of my daughter, alright honey?”

“Of course, ma’am. You can take my words for it.”

“Bye, baby. Be safe!” Mrs. Evan says to her daughter as they pull out of her driveway.

Read Pleasant People here
Page 8 of 8