Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 8:39 PM
Default Manipulation Resort [Sims 3 Challenge]
First off, I will be doing a lets play of this challenge on my YouTube channel, www.youtube.com/brittanyrosensims3 if anybody is interested seeing this challenge played out.

This challenge is all about building your dream resort-- with a twist.

You will need Island Paradise to do this challenge!

Rules/how to play:

Start off with a male or female Sim, and place them down in any lot in Isla Paradiso. You are welcome to use any other world, but you will need the resort lot, big houses, and rich sims. (Story progression may not move in rich Sims, it will be a lot easier just to use Isla Paradiso) You can chose to build your house or use a pre-existing one.

Use the phone and start a resort. If you want to upgrade right off the bat feel free.

DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<< GET YOUR SIM A JOB!!! They must make their living as a resort owner and professional homewrecker!!!!!!!!

No cheats/really game altering mods

How do I make money?!! You may ask..
You need to find men to be with and take theirs of course!!

Marriage is not allowed.

In order to move in with a Sim you must be dating them.

Kids are optional. Your main priority should be the resort, but thats up to you.

Genie lifetime reward is not allowed.

The significant other of your Sim may continue to work, or you may get the significant other of your Sim, a job.

HOW YOU FINISH THIS CHALLENGE:
When your resort hits 5 stars, has a fully upgraded resort tower, gym, pool, bar, arcade, buffet, has a networth of 1,000,000 simoleons, and has nice landscaping, this challenge is over.