Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 22nd Mar 2016 at 3:37 PM
Do you use max money?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 7:25 AM
Wait, isn't Brooding a Supernatural trait? I don't have the Supernatural EP, so which one do I use? .3.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 4:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DJKanine9
Wait, isn't Brooding a Supernatural trait? I don't have the Supernatural EP, so which one do I use? .3.

Inappropriate, socially awkward, and the like. And yes, you may have any amount of money needed.
Test Subject
#29 Old 30th Mar 2016 at 2:07 AM
Where do you find the careers mod?
Test Subject
#30 Old 30th Mar 2016 at 3:30 AM
How do I post a challenge?
Hi I'm new to mod the sims and just made an acount, I really want to post a challenge but I don't know how to post anything, can someone help me please??
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 30th Mar 2016 at 8:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Katiepie4585
Hi I'm new to mod the sims and just made an acount, I really want to post a challenge but I don't know how to post anything, can someone help me please??

All you need to do is go onto the Challenges page and then there'll be a button somewhere saying "Post Thread"
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 30th Mar 2016 at 5:15 PM
Sooo here's my take on the challenge! The teens' traits are different than what was instructed, but I assure you they're still crazy enough to need to be in the Mental Institution.

These are the three teens! (Yes, I am aware the girl's panties are showing, but that is out of my control XP)

So, this is...uh...okay I'm sorry, I forgot all their names because I'm a big dumb but anyways, her reason for being here is because she's reportedly been responsible for multiple crimes which included stealing and assault. Since they had no room for her in Juvenile Hall, she was sent here to be monitored, and if possible, reformed.

Now this guy is here because he had recently gotten into a huge accident and received major damage to his brain, therefore resulting in the damage of his mental state. He likes dogs, by the way, and has taken a profound liking to the Institution's Shiba Inu, Forrest.

This angry-looking one is here because he's...well...angry. He has extremely violent and uncontrollable anger issues, and gets stressed and emotional very easily. However, he seems to have a knack for music and it calms him more easily than most other things.

Here's the Headmaster playing music therapy for them (not based off of me because I'm boring), while the teens get to socialize and-

...well that was quick. Only one word and the boys are attracted to each other.

Poor girl. She's forever alone, unless she has a relationship with the Headmaster or the dog, but that wouldn't exactly bode well considering what the world thinks of her mental state right now.

When Music Therapy was finished, the teens had some free time while the Headmaster prepared their meals.

After Brunch, they had their Art therapy under the supervision of the Headmaster.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 31st Mar 2016 at 10:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DJKanine9
Sooo here's my take on the challenge! The teens' traits are different than what was instructed, but I assure you they're still crazy enough to need to be in the Mental Institution.

These are the three teens! (Yes, I am aware the girl's panties are showing, but that is out of my control XP)

So, this is...uh...okay I'm sorry, I forgot all their names because I'm a big dumb but anyways, her reason for being here is because she's reportedly been responsible for multiple crimes which included stealing and assault. Since they had no room for her in Juvenile Hall, she was sent here to be monitored, and if possible, reformed.

Now this guy is here because he had recently gotten into a huge accident and received major damage to his brain, therefore resulting in the damage of his mental state. He likes dogs, by the way, and has taken a profound liking to the Institution's Shiba Inu, Forrest.

This angry-looking one is here because he's...well...angry. He has extremely violent and uncontrollable anger issues, and gets stressed and emotional very easily. However, he seems to have a knack for music and it calms him more easily than most other things.

Here's the Headmaster playing music therapy for them (not based off of me because I'm boring), while the teens get to socialize and-

...well that was quick. Only one word and the boys are attracted to each other.

Poor girl. She's forever alone, unless she has a relationship with the Headmaster or the dog, but that wouldn't exactly bode well considering what the world thinks of her mental state right now.

When Music Therapy was finished, the teens had some free time while the Headmaster prepared their meals.

After Brunch, they had their Art therapy under the supervision of the Headmaster.

Awesome! I would love to meet the children in the institution as well!
Test Subject
#34 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 9:48 PM
this is a great challenge. Challenge accepted
Page 2 of 2