Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#176 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 1:18 PM
Default Mistress of Calstone House
Elinor sat in the small drawing room of the guest house, it was a still elegant room and she felt more at peace here.

Her decision to stay here had surprised her, but she knew she had made the right choice. After all she had done here she deserved to be here with the others, if things got too bad she had Alessia.

Through her own will she had come to this point in her life, she accepted what would happen now. Even the spirits - those more depraved and cruel than she had imagined had welcomed her.

Almost lost in thought she bearly heard the bell of the reception desk, rising she went to greet the new guests.

After all Elinor was now and forever Mistress of Calstone House....

* * * Fin * * *

Be true to yourself, only your opinion of yourself truly counts.

Darkie
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#177 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 1:21 PM
Default Fin...
Calstone House is still there, more decayed than ever thanks to the tragedy and evil that has infected it over the years.

Elinor is still there ready to greet you, take you to your room and maybe you'll receive a little extra service from the 'Internal' staff.

If you visit maybe, just maybe they'll allow you to leave. However its unlikely. The spirits are growing hungry once more and they love the sound of your screams...

Want to pay us a visit? You're welcome anytime....

Darkie
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#178 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 1:22 PM
Default Thanks...
Well 'The History of Calstone Guest House' has come to an end. I'd like to thank those readers kind enough to leave a comment or two.

I sincerely hope everyone who read this enjoyed it.

Feel free to drop me a message here or in chat.

Hugs to all of you

Darkwytche

Darkie
Lab Assistant
#179 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 5:16 AM
Oh i am so sorry for the late reply... I loved every minute of this story and am sad to see it end! Cant wait to read more stories by you! Thanks for sharing this with us.

my stories:
Something Lost
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#180 Old 10th May 2011 at 9:31 PM
Veryrty good so far#

Darkie
Lab Assistant
#181 Old 11th May 2011 at 7:14 PM
I'm sorry to say I stumbled on this story today. Loved it! Always in the mood for some horror. Your story was really captivating and engaging. I'm also quite pleased with Elinor's choice. Keep up the great work!
Field Researcher
#182 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 3:39 AM
Wow. I read this all the way through, took me an hour and a half. LOL Very, very chilling, I'm glad to have read it!
Page 8 of 8