Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#376 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 5:37 PM
Aww, don't you love happy endings?

Seriously, the vows are beautiful.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#377 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 1:56 AM Last edited by treena410 : 18th Jun 2009 at 6:32 AM.
Epilogue
This isn't a true epilogue, we all know that Kat and Sean are perfect together and live happily ever after.

What I wanted to share with you were a few extra photos. Just some eye candy, no story to go along.

First, for all of you wanting to see Sean and Emilio go at it man to man (cough*Meggie&Petlover*cough), these are for you.

I apologize for the sheer cheesiness of their poses. I have no idea what they were doing. I was just messing with a ton of posing mods til something looked like punching. I did not have patience to find anything better, because...

I've been working on this!! :

It's Kat's family in the Sims 3, what do you think? I know, I know, it's not as good as free stuff, or continuing the story, but hey, I figured someone else might be as interested in them as I was.

I love having these characters carried over to my new game, but it was hard for me to capture their looks exactly the way I wanted. I hope they look similar enough to pass for Kat, Sean, and the girls, but you get the point: Happily Ever After in a whole new world!

Useless trivia time!!

B2L consists of 41 chapters, 57,034 words, 773 pictures, and has been active for 375.

At times, I got so involved in the story that I was referring to my boyfriend as “Sean”. Needless to say, that isn’t his name!!

This started as a way to pass my time because I was bored and had no job, but over the year I have learned that writing is a fun hobby that I would like to further explore.

You’ve heard me say it a billion times now, B2L was based on a true story. The characters of Kat and Sean represent the parents of one of my old friends. They met in high school, thought it would last forever, but when she met someone of her own ethnic background, her family pressured her into marrying him. Years later, after that marriage failed, she returned home to live with her sister where she was set up with her high school sweetheart. She never thought he’d still be single, and much less accept her child with another man, but he’d been pining over her for all those years! How sweet!

Thanks again to everyone, it’s been great!

The best stories come from real life. Check out my Sim story at S2C:
Back To Love
Scholar
#378 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 3:27 AM
Wow, this story was amazing, and the ending was just perfect
I've been following this since before I was a member actually and it's sad to see it end.
EDIT: Lol, did not notice the epilogue!!!!!!!! *blondemoment*
Yay topless fight!!!! And The sims 3 looks pretty good. I'd get it right away, but I want to get my legacy on TS2 to Gen 5 at least first.

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Lab Assistant
#379 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 7:04 AM
new Sean = LOVE!!!

thanks so much for this amazing story, and all the time and hard work you put into in to it.

thanks a million
Forum Resident
#380 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 7:38 AM
Hahaha, topless man fight!
If I didn't know better, I'd say Emilio was trying to turn Sean
Field Researcher
#381 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 11:53 AM
Lol love everyone elses comments i feel like whatever i say doesnt need to be said anymore but yea topless fight was funny. Glad you made them in sims 3 they look nice different in a few ways but nice none the less. So sad to see the story end your such a great writer and i look forward to anything else you might write in the future.
Lab Assistant
#382 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 2:46 PM
Topless? They made my day!
I still like them better in TS2 though.
Test Subject
#383 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 10:18 PM
I agree with decoyenderek. They were so much awesomer in TS2. Anyways, THANK YOU FOR THE TOPLESS MAN FIGHT! By the way, what did they name there baby?BEST STORY EVER! I WANT MORE!You rock. bye.

Hee Hee Hee!!!Me likey the sims!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#384 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 1:22 AM
Wow! You guys are awesome! Thanks for the nice comments!

I worked really hard on them in the TS3 CAS, but I'm not used to the controls yet, this is only the second family I have made. Alot of their looks in TS2 was CC, so I couldn't duplicate that stuff. In game I hate the new Sean, he is so goofy looking!
(But I like him in that CAS pic)

Oh yeah, sorry I forgot to give details about the baby, in the game they had a girl named Kayla. Why Kayla? Dunno, it was random. In real life they actually had a boy, but the game gave them a girl.

If you guys are looking for something to read, and haven't already found Danirawr's story, go check it out:Under Lights

The best stories come from real life. Check out my Sim story at S2C:
Back To Love
Lab Assistant
#385 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 2:03 AM
Kayla is cute =]

I'm already addicted to Under lights, so yes! everyone should read it
Forum Resident
#386 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 8:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by treena410
If you guys are looking for something to read, and haven't already found Danirawr's story, go check it out:Under Lights

Aww, thanks for the rec.
I wish I had an update to show people! I just got home from the tattoo parlour so my arm is a little sore, but I'm hoping to get the game open tonight and finish this chapter I've been working on for awhile.
Lab Assistant
#387 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 6:49 PM
oooh! what did you get a tattoo of?
Page 16 of 16