Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#551 Old 4th Dec 2019 at 8:40 PM
Uh, NeW uPdAtE! (cricket noises) Anywho, here we go!
So, I decided to ditch the extra challenge oon hunting, 1 because it was really hard, and 2, because there would be like 1 piece of prey per area, so cats would travel all day to go catch a bird and it wasn't much of hunting patrol if all the cats were separated. There for, this challenge is only going to happen during the winter, so that there's less prey and stuff. Also, say hi to SprigKit, super fluffy, super big, and super sweet. His mamma's are spending as much time with him as possible as he spends his first days exploring the camp. OtterHeart and MellowShatter got into a bit of a fight when OtterHeart presented a bird to her mate, and Mellow seems to hate birds, and she freaked out and they fought(All this happened out of my control). It makes a bit of sense considering Mellows personality, Aggressive, Proud, and Independent, so yeah. But they later made up SprigKit is growing well, and the cats are catching more prey now that they are hunting. All for now!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#552 Old 6th Dec 2019 at 9:25 AM
LOOK WHO'S BACK!

ooookay, so, long story short-- I got a virus a month or so back, and had to wipe everything from my laptop.

My games.

My custom content.

My save files. :''')

Which is horribly upsetting. But hey, I at least managed to get my games back again, and can probably start anew! For the fifth time. On a more positive note, I'm surprised and overwhelmingly happy that this thread hasn't died yet-- you all are the best!
Test Subject
#553 Old 15th Dec 2019 at 2:52 AM
Oh no! I'm so sad that happened to you
Why do people even make viruses anyway i don't get it...
Test Subject
#554 Old 15th Dec 2019 at 7:59 AM
Oof that is awful. I'm so far happy to say i've had my newest computer for a few months and so far nothing has happened. I've been extra careful about what i download and sites i visit merely because i don't want to crash this computer as it cost me a lot.
Test Subject
#555 Old 6th Jan 2020 at 3:55 PM
(Sorry for not keeping the updates regular! I've had a tone of trouble with school, but all is kind of better!)

HarvestClan update (finally...)

__Story Starts__ (Extra story at end!)

"Forestwing!" Elkear trotted up to the leader-in-acting.
"Any news on Kobepaw?" The she-cat asked, her tail twitching with worry.
"We found a cat on our territory! She claimed her name was Mouseclaw, a warrior of Strikeclan." Elkear huffed and glanced at the camp entrance.
"What did you do with Mouseclaw?" Forestwing asked, her fur fluffing up.
"I warned her of our borders and left. She had also claimed that her mother was a black and ginger she-cat named Forest..." Elkear trailed off, glancing nervously up at the black and ginger she-cat.
"Did she mention siblings?" Forestwing asked.
"Yes, two siblings, Scarecrowstar, the leader of the clan, and Mothlight." Elkear replied, her ears twitching in concern.
"Bring me Scarecrowstar tomorrow, I'd like to meet him for myself." Forestwing pulled herself up. "Ivy, Eagle! You two have dusk patrol." Forestwing yowled to the two toms who sat under a rock.
They both hissed a complaint and Forestwing stopped, probably giving them a hard stare, before she stalked on.
"Forestwing! We had-"
"Shut it, Eagle, we need you two on the patrols near the mountain side! We have a clan intruding on our territory, and I believe they have our apprentice."

__Story Ends__

UPDATES

Rainstar (formerly Millie) is expecting Eagle's kits!
Pixel and Ivy join the clan
Pixel is made the clan medicine cat
Forestwing is moved to the elders den

(And now, with news of a second clan, I introduce them after Harvestclan!)

Leader~
Rainstar (Cream and white she-cat with dark brown spots, pale green scars on side and back leg)
(Carrying Eagle's kits)

Deputy~
Elkear (Dark brown and russet ginger she-cat with white streaks on his chest and throat)

Medicine Cat~
Pixel (Full grey she cat with green eyes, back right leg is missing)

Warriors~
Eagle (Light brown and dark ginger tom with black and ginger streaks across chest, throat, tail, and paws)
Ivy (White and russet-red spotted male)

Queens~
N/A

Apprentices~
N/A

Elders~
Forest (Black and ginger spotted she-cat with white rings on tail)
(Leader-in-acting)

Prophecy(s)
“A star pelted kit will save the new harvest”

(And introducing Strikeclan (ALL CATS!!)

Allegiance~
HarvestClan

Leader~
ScarecrowStar (Black tom with ginger spots covering back, flanks, and tail)

Deputy~
Mouseclaw (Black she-cat with large white spots covering pelt)

Medicine Cat~
Mothlight (Cream she-cat with black and white spots covering her back, blind)

Warriors~
Dappleclaw (Ginger tabby tom with white muzzel and under belly)
Appleforst (Black and white tabby tom)
Treeheart (Ginger tabby tom with larger white spots around flanks and face)
Kobefoot (Cream she-cat with scars running down her flank)

Queens~
N/A

Apprentices~
N/A

Elders~
N/A

Prophecy(s)
"Ruins of the stars, bite of the viper, broken bonds between kin."

__Story Starts__

Truthpelt shook her head sadly. "Kobefoot has to learn on her own, Moorheart," The she-cat warned, her fur rippling in the silver moonlight.
Moorheart hissed. "Kobefoot will tear my mates clan apart!" He snapped. "She's already caused Harvestclan it's own trouble! She has to be the viper bite!" He growled.
Truthpelt shook her head. "We lost too many of our own, our clan has split into three. We need to find Goldpaw, Blazepaw, and Grasseye before we return to our leader, our clan." Truthpelt flicker her brother with her tail. "Not to mention, Mouseclaw is going to have a second litter! It must be a good spot for her to be taking on kits and the deputy chores!" Truthpelt purred happily.
"Agreed, but, how many others will die?" Moorheart glanced wistfully towards the camps direction. "Duststorm, Mossleaf, Sunstrider, Spirderear, and countless kits and apprentices!" Moorhearts eyes snapped back to the sky.
"We have lost many in the past year, but, it's hard to put this on Kobefoot." Truthpelt said soothing her brothers fur slightly.
"I'll let it go when she has kits!" Moorheart growled. His harsh amber eyes finally drifting to Nightkit, Streamkit, and Featherkit who sat watching them from Junipersnows protection under a nearby bush.
"Moorheart?" Truthpelt followed her brothers gaze and smiled at the kits. "Come now, kits, you should sleep." Truthpelt ushered them back into the makeshift den.
"I should hunt, Lillieshine and Emberghost are not going to do anything usefull anyways." Moorheart said as he stalked off again.
Truthpelt sighed.
"Truthpelt, he's worried for ScarecrowStar. It would be wise to keep out of his way, if he turns around and runs back to his mate, it's his choice!" Junipersnow growled.
"I know, it's just, we need the others!" Truthpelt said sighing.
"I understand that, and I understand you can't lead this group to the safety we need without him! But you'll have no one to lead home if you continue to search." Junipersnow said, lowering his voice as Emberghost growled gently and shifted in his sleep.
Truthpelt curled up next to Junipersnow. "I'll think about it," she muttered before she drifted to sleep.
Test Subject
#556 Old 11th Jan 2020 at 4:43 AM
It'S aLiVe!!!
IMA back with an update mah peeps!
I've honestly just been impregnating the ladies b/c I wanna get rid of the founders as fast as possible, but so.many.mouths... Well, the three bundles of joy that MellowShatter gave birth to have become apprentices as it reaches winter. As MellowShatter is preg with OtterHearts kits, cuz I had them impregnate eachother b/c MORE BEBES, but doesn't know it yet and therefor hasn't announced it yet, HeatherStar announced her as deputy, and she might end up training one of her kits. Instead, I decided to have SprigPaw try to become a med cat, but since there isn't one yet, he's under the mentor ship of the leader, which really doesn't solve mah problem at all.-_-... Anywho, BurnPaw became SprinkledEars apprentice, in an attempt to sooth her vain nature, and Roll kit was given as apprentice to MellowShatter to toughen up her friendly nature. (Actually, I forgot to mention that BurnKit and RollKit were the two little ladies born, and then I completely forgot in general that they were younger then Sprig and aged them up too) Other then that, the only available hunters are struggling to feed the clan, and OtterHeart is getting bored watching over her one kit.
Allegance:
Leader: HeatherStar(Tom)
Deputy: MellowShatter(She-cat)
Sorta Med Cat: SprigPaw(HeatherStar)
Warrior(s):
SpeckledEar(tom)
Apprentices:
BurnPaw(she-cat)
RollPaw(She-cat)
SprigPaw(Tom)
Queens: OtterHeart(She-cat)
Kits: BracketKit(Tom)
Test Subject
#557 Old 12th Jan 2020 at 5:00 AM
i have returned
ayee!!! ya boi, pun is back
ive been gone due to me losing interest. i had to end up reseting my computer to get minecraft to work and didnt reinstall sims 3 (or 4) until this year and im back!
along with that, i decided to wipe out everything ive done and start on a new game. kinda sucks but tbh i dont mind much. im making coralclan, but rn its just a cat named coral.

so heres coral! idk if he'll end up leading but hes beautiful and i lov him. link may not work
rn he's learning to hunt so he can fish- we are right on a beach.

i'll make more cats to just roam around and join his group w/ enough convincing. some may just wander onto his camp lol.
thats abt it! i'll make another post soon if anything happens. this was just an introduction!
Test Subject
#558 Old 12th Jan 2020 at 7:31 AM Last edited by xAppleglow : 12th Jan 2020 at 7:33 AM. Reason: images were the same oops
coral is doing good
tiny lil update:
coral is doing very well! he's a very good hunter and nothing happened yet, but he's supplying for himself very well!

sadly he got fleas, but it's not too bad. he's very happy atm, im hoping to invite a cat into the clan soon.

a bigger update will most likely be later today, ehehe sorry abt it being short
Test Subject
#559 Old 13th Jan 2020 at 12:35 AM
coralclan update 1
ayee!!! heres a pretty big update abt coralclan/coral's group.

the first thing that happened right after that small update was a raccoon!! entering camp!! when coral was hunting!!

i had coral try and chase off the raccoon and fight it. he did, and got minor injuries. he is okay, i'd suppose a scratch or two. there was no healer to heal him yet, but he did not have any bad injuries.

coral found a blue topaz. idk what this rock will do, but now he's linked to starclan. i also got the rock cut bcs i want it to look cooler, i'll pretend it was that way.

i was gonna take coral to go to the barn and try convincing some cats to join, but he fought a venomous snake along the way and got minor poison. luck must be on my side since i rolled for the poison to be minor. he went back home and rested for a while, and decided to hunt the very next day.

this pic was before the snake incident but it was cute so i put it here ^^^^
a twoleg appeared in camp soon after the rest. i generated a number and he didn't get taken, he just watched it from afar. i dont have an image for this tho, sorry abt that
coral being the adorable idiot he is caught a jellyfish. i rolled to see if he was okay, and me being lucky this time around, didn't get anything bad!

coral found another rock, this time a bloodstone. he put it next to his nest and it was there. maybe there's a connection with something else now...
that night during a lil nap, coral was told to go to the top of the mountain on the island by two cats, one starry, and one dark. he did as they said, confused. he saw two cats, their names fiji and sosig. why did i name one fiji? idk name sounded cool. and i feel bad for sosig, her mom must be bad at spelling bcs thats supposed to be sausage.

coral sniffing sosig

coral sniffing fiji
coral and sosig dont seem to get along, as she straight up attacked him within the first few minutes of meeting.

fiji broke up the fight. neither cat got an injury.
they both join coral's group, however. fiji becomes the healer since she knows a lot abt herbs. they dont get renamed yet, since it's not an established clan. fiji and sosig are actually best friends!

fiji and coral get along well, but they wont become mates since fiji is already mates with a cat outside of the group (hOP), sosig and coral dont get along though.

coral like the lil idiot he is catches another jellyfish and since im being lucky, he doesnt get injured. he rlly needs to stop doing that before someone gets hurt
sosig caught a rainbow beetle! she gave it to her best friend, fiji, for future use.
thats the end of update 1. update 2 later this week.
Cats~~
Coral - Cream, white, and red tom with one blue-green eye and one yellow eye.
Fiji - A white and pinkish tabby she-cat with bright blue eyes and long, fluffy fur.
Sosig - A reddish she-cat with one yellow eye and one red eye.

Ships~~
Fiji x hOP (outside of group)

extra images:

Sosig failing to catch a fish ^^^

Fiji and Sosig sharing tongues ^^^

Their warrior names would probably be..
Fiji = Springmist
Sosig = Redfang
Coral = Coralcloud

Thats the end!! cya guys around
Test Subject
#560 Old 13th Jan 2020 at 6:58 AM Last edited by xAppleglow : 13th Jan 2020 at 6:59 AM. Reason: h
uh oh crash
uh oh it crashed and i lost a lot of progress
i'll do the same stuff i wrote down. this really sucks. frick.
it should be ok,, but,, : (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Test Subject
#561 Old 17th Jan 2020 at 9:05 PM
AAYYYYY, I'm back peeps! A lot has happened -_-
Soooo, BracketKit is now the super handsome and large, cuz I downloaded the mod that lets me adjust cat size so I made him larger, BracketPaw. SprigPaw, after multiple successful herb gathering patrols, a lot of skill upgrading, and four successful clan mate healing's, has become SprigFleece, the medicine cat of HeatherClan. RollPaw and BurnPaw have been doing well, RollPaw reaching level 5 in her hunting skill, and BurnPaw reaching level 6 in fighting skill. Also, MellowShatter and OtterHeart have given birth to each others kits, each having two toms, named: LavKit, SpadeKit, SiltKit, and MothKit. Sadly, a fox sneaked into camp, killed SpadeKit, before getting fought off by BurnPaw, giving her a major injury, that was healed by SprigFleece. The Clan has been hunting hard every day, to provide enough for the clan, barely having enough time to train the apprentices in fighting. Also, MousePaw and PrimePaw were rouges that were recruited into the clan, and have been providing a lot of help with hunting to the clan. Due to the death of SpadeKit, there is now one cat in StarClan. The four starter cats are almost elders, finally, and while on a hunting patrol, BracketPaw met a Unicorn, one of the bringers of prophecies, and was told, in the voice of SpadeKit, "An empty river shall flood full, with a cat left behind. Lonely they are, to wonder the land and find a home by the water by which he will rise" OoOohhh There isn't much other then that so:
Allegiance:
HeatherClan:
Leader: HeatherStar
Deputy: MellowShatter
Medicine Cat: SprigFleece
Warriors:
SpottedEar
Apprentices:
MousePaw
PrimPaw
BracketPaw
BurnPaw
RollPaw
Queen:
OtterHeart(Watching after the kits)
Kits:
LavKit
SiltKit
MothKit
Elders:N/A
Deaths:
SpadeKit(Fox)
Prophecies:"An empty river shall flood full, with a cat left behind. Lonely they are, to wonder the land and find a home by the water by which he will rise"
And not much else owo
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#562 Old 22nd Jan 2020 at 6:52 PM Last edited by DJKanine9 : 24th Jan 2020 at 1:05 PM.
Default Meet the Founders!
Aha! Finally back with some stuff.

After mourning my last and most successful Clan, I've decided to start anew once again, in hopes of creating something bigger and even better than the last. I'll be implementing newer, more experimental features as we go along, including starting ancestors and religions from scratch, as well as setting goals for each Clan generation to reach for the sake of more plot and challenging gameplay!

That being said, this isn't really an update-update, but I'd like you to meet our sibling founders, Wing and Talon! I like to call them the Owl Twins. Wing is an avid social butterfly, with evident whit and a sense for organization, and Talon is a fierce hunter, with a thirst for battle and adventure.

Now, keep in mind, I have no idea what roles I'm going to set for these two. Will either of them end up a leader or a medicine cat? Will they have kits with anyone who joins them? Will they end up splitting up into different Clans? Only the random generators know, so I'm pretty excited to get this thing started. I drew some quick cover art for them too, just to shake off some rust for the making of the family trees!

I am currently a few days into the game, and have some good stuff to post once it's ready and typed out. Expect an update not too far into the future, and see y'all then!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#563 Old 24th Jan 2020 at 1:04 PM
Default ???Clan -- Update 1
As the mid-morning sun peeped past the vast mountain horizon, rays of light illuminated the meadows and forests below, grass and leaves laden with gleaming dew drops from the intense bout of rain that had pelted them the prior night.

From within a burrow dug out between two large rocks, two spotted brown figures squeezed out and emerged into the daylight, eyes wide and ears perked as they took in the landscape around them.

"Is it over...?" queried the larger and paler-colored of the two, voice gruff and laden with wariness.

The smaller shook her pelt, taking the edge off of the stiffness that plagued her from being curled up in such a tight space for so long. "Yes. I believe so."

"Thank goodness. I was just about willing to go out into the rain and perish from the cold if I were to have to stay cramped up in there for long. Besides, we really ought to get moving." grunted the tom, with a huff and a wrinkle of the nose. "But... say, Wing, you don't happen to know where we are, do you?"

"Well, not too far off from the den cluster we passed by, I don't think. Huh, we really have stumbled into quite the strange place, haven't we?" came the less-than-reassuring reply. "... not that it seems so bad. Flowers, trees, and soft grass certainly are a sight for sore eyes after having seen nothing but concrete and Nofur dens for so many moons. I'm sure you were plenty tired of it too, Talon."

Talon scuffed the ground with a large paw, still uneasy. "I suppose I was. Even still, we must keep going."

"Hm... must we?"

The larger flicked an ear in partial irritation.

"Now, what's that tone for?"

"Oh, don't be so jumpy now. My intuition is merely speaking to me, and it says it might not be so bad to stay for a while." Wing sat down, surveying the land in relaxation. "Just look at all of this. Fresh air, plenty of prey, and isolation from intruders. It'd be a lovely change of pace-- something new to experience. You love going new places, don't you?"

Talon's frown only deepened with worry in contrast to her relaxed tone. "You know we can't afford to indulge in whims like these right now-- especially not you, and you know that."

His sister huffed, rolling her eyes. "Well, of course. I'm no mousebrain. I know we won't truly be safe anywhere so long as we're on our own. But... I just had the most splendid idea. What if we didn't have to be?"

"... what do you mean?"

"Well-- as you know, the nearby den cluster is occupied by many rogues such as ourselves, correct?"

"Yes."

"And there are groups among them, the type of which we are all-too familiar with."

"Where are you going with this?"

Getting to her paws, she trotted to the side before stopping once again. "Well, certainly we're not the only cats in our type of predicament, are we? And I'm sure, among all of the cats down there, there have to at least be some with some sort of taste for adventure. For something new. I believe that perhaps, we may be of service to them... and they may be of service to us. No one cat like us can defend themselves from an entire group, I know, but-- perhaps, another group could."

Talon's eyes widened. "A group? Us?"

"Yes. Wouldn't it be fun, anyhow?"

"You know what happened the last time we got involved with other cats. This is too big for us to pull off, and we're wasting time!"

"Now, now, we've pulled off plenty of things often considered too big for mere rogues like us alone. And we are still alive." Wing chastised. "Don't you think we would be found inevitably no matter how far we run? So let's not deny it-- let's let them find us. Because when they do, they'll have a big, big surprise waiting for them. Just trust me on this one."

The tom hesitated, still clearly troubled but not as willing to argue as his sister. "... fine. But just promise me this; if things don't go as planned, we abandon all else and run no matter what."

"Very well, then. But I assure you, we won't need to. I'll make sure of that."

----

UPDATE LOG

DAY ONE

Clan begins with Wing and Talon, at 7 PM. (I used an already-used save file to implement the Clan. We can just say they arrived earlier.)

Talon desires to train his hunting skill with the catnip toy, and does so.

Wing decides to sleep in the nursery.

Talon restlessly paces instead of sleeping after learning the hunting skill.

Talon also sleeps in the nursery.

DAY TWO
(This was initially day three, but the events of day two were incredibly inconvenient for the plot. This won't happen again, though, and I'm only doing this now because I just started.)

Wing catches a minnow before returning to camp.

Wing decides to have bonding time with Talon.

Wing has breakfast, and Talon practices hunting.

Rolled for rogue visit.

One rogue, Nessie, visits.

Nessie immediately eats from the fresh-kill pile.

Wing is the first to meet Nessie, and greets her civilly. She takes an immediate liking to her and desires to be friends.

Wing and Nessie get along very smoothly.

Talon guards the camp as Wing and Nessie play.

Wing and Nessie become friends.

Nessie meets Talon, who is polite to her because of her relationship with Wing.

Nessie leaves, but promises to return with her mate and consider joining them.

Wing takes a nap outside of camp.

Talon sniffs out and catches a snake from within camp.

Wing and Talon have sibling bonding time.

Talon marks the hunting place as territory.

Talon sleeps in the nursery. Wing sleeps in one of the warrior/apprentice dens.

---

CURRENT CLAN

LEADER
N/A

DEPUTY
N/A

MEDICINE CAT
N/A

MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE
N/A

WARRIORS

(S) Wing - A spotted reddish-brown she-cat with a pale muzzle, underbelly, and paws. She is very socially and intellectually gifted, often considered likable due to her friendly, sweet attitude. However, she is quite reserved when it comes to intimacy and sharing personal affairs, and seems to be hiding something.

(T) Talon - A spotted brown tom with a pale muzzle, underbelly, and paws. He is a fierce fighter and hunter, and considers socializing to be a waste of time-- however, he is extremely loyal and will go through any lengths to protect those he cares about. He seems to be hiding something.

APPRENTICES
N/A

QUEENS
N/A

KITS
N/A

ELDERS
N/A

DECEASED
N/A

---

FAMILY TREE IN PROGRESS!
Test Subject
#564 Old 25th Jan 2020 at 4:35 AM
--Story Start--

"Forestwing!" Scarcrowstar raced over to the fallen elder, his ears flat and eyes wide with shock. "Mother..?" He sniffed her flank.
"She's gone?" Kobefoot croaked.
"She can't be!" Eaglefur, who wheezed and reeked of illness, coughed.
"Sickness has taken another from us today." Scarecrowstar mellowed.
Only three sunrises ago, Rainstar had lost three lives after her kitting. Then, she had died of sickness the next morning, all lives ripped away. Not long after, Mothlight, Pixel, Ivy, and Mouseclaw had been claimed by sickness. The seven kits had all died from the cold, now that most of the two clans had been stripped to almost nothing.
"I-I... she saved me and now shes dead?" Kobefoot pressed her nose into forestwings fur.
"She was a good leader, Kobefoot." Eaglefur reassured his former clanmate. "Nothing can change the minds of Harvestclan."
Scarecrowstar hissed bitterly. "You think that three cats can revive the clans, Eaglefur?" He hissed.
"Of course! You have nine lives--"
"But this is my last!" He snarled.
"Scarecrowstar, you... you have only one life left?" Kobefoot murmured helplessly.
"Yes, I used them fighting for my clan. Strikeclan used to be a large clan, a conjoined group of cats from the five clans at the seaside. We traveled. We dropped like flies. Foxes, wolves, bears, even a frog, killed us off. Now, I watch as my family that had returned to the valley die? I hope that my mate isn't foolish enough to look for me. He's better without me."

The sun rose again, high above a large clearing with only the broken remains of a camp. A tom pads into the clearing. He images what this camp would have looked like without the stink of illness, fresh blood and old food.
He trotted over to four cats. One layed with his head resting on a black she-cats, the other laid curled up, her position froze in time. The last cat... his heart broke.
"Scarecrowstar?" He nudged the older tom helplessly. Moorheart wanted to yowl, ask for help, swear towards the ancient warriors of Starclan.
"Moorheart, you fool!" A raspy voice purred from next to his paws. Looking up at him, with his double colored eyes of amber and green, the Strikeclan leader gave his best to stand or sit.
"Stop," Moorheart ordered as he laid next to Scarecrowstar. "I won't let you or myself die alone." He said nuzzling his head into the fur on his mates shoulders.
"I knew your were mouse-brained." Scarecrowstar said sighing. "Starclan will light our paws."

--Story Ends--

So... I have to announce that the clans died. Offically. The star pelted kit died after birth. (The actual reason the story and clans ended was because my PC deleted all my save files for sims 3... it also deleted sims 3 itself...) This was a twisted end, even for me. But, I will be introducing Bao for a new clan! I'm really sorry the clan ended this way, I think I was actually doing good too...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#565 Old 25th Jan 2020 at 3:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Funtime3000
So... I have to announce that the clans died. Offically. The star pelted kit died after birth. (The actual reason the story and clans ended was because my PC deleted all my save files for sims 3... it also deleted sims 3 itself...) This was a twisted end, even for me. But, I will be introducing Bao for a new clan! I'm really sorry the clan ended this way, I think I was actually doing good too...

Oh jeez-- I'm so sorry your game got messed up like that! It really sucks to lose so much progress. That aside, though, that was a pretty creative way to end the story and I love your writing, so Kudos to you as well!
Test Subject
#566 Old 25th Jan 2020 at 10:17 PM
With the sad end of Harvestclan and Strikeclan, comes a new start! This time around, a cat raised among the barn cats that knew of Harvestclan, is now taking his own paw at clan life! Bao is a loner who also happens to be a half sibling of Kobefoot's (hint the cream fur and green eyes). He now lives in a life of rouges and coyotes. Despite him being very hot-headed, he now tries to make friends and a future family among the lands he calls home now. Follow him as he meets friends, makes allies, and soon starts to build a clan.

(This is going to be a different style of storytelling among the Warrior Cat challenge, mostly because there are going to be groups, enemies and coyotes are also able to be part of groups... Mostly Honey and Dribble... Clan life isn't going to be the biggest focus of this story. Bao's focus is on finding friends, making allies, and helping out.)

Alliance~
Pond Group

Leader
N/A

Deputy (or beta)
N/A

Medicine Cat (Or star walker)
N/A

Warriors
Bao- Cream tabby tom with green eyes, wears a lavender color with his sisters name on it.

Queens (Care mothers)
N/A

Apprentices
N/A

Kits (Pups)
N/A

Elders
Tick- Black tom, blind, fur always ratted.

~~~~~***~~~~~

Alliance~
Abandoned House Group

Leader
Moca- Red tabby she-cat with amber eyes

Beta (Deputy)
Squirrel- Calico she-cat, blind.

Star walker (Medicine Cat)
Dry Land- Dusty Grey she-cat with green eyes.

Warriors
Corral- Red she-cat, blue eyes
Trible- White she-cat, green eyes

Care Mothers (Queens)
Salt- Grey tabby she-cat, brown eyes (Mother to Flicker, Brave and Riot)
Sunny- Flame colored tabby, green eyes (Mother to Ember, Moon, Feather, and Reed)

Elders
N/A

Apprentices
Luck- Black she-cat, blue eyes
Erros- Black she-cat, amber eyes

(The abandoned house group is a female high-arch. Male kits are either killed or pushed out. Brutal...)
Test Subject
#567 Old 2nd Feb 2020 at 2:20 AM Last edited by Twitchyeye13 : 2nd Feb 2020 at 5:33 PM.
Another update on HeatherClan mah peeps:
So, the five apprentices were FINALLY made into warriors, mostly because, 1, i was tired of them being apprentices, and 2, the apprentice den literally has no more space, because SiltKit, LavKit and MothKit have grown up. So now, lets go over all the new names! BramblePaw is now BrambleShell(his first catch was a turtle owo), BurnPaw is now BurnDawn, RollPaw is now RollWren(First catch was a bird), MousePaw is now MouseStreak, and PrimPaw is now PrimSea. Hunting has gotten much easier as the apprentices, now warriors, are getting much better at hunting. SprigFleece has gotten plenty of herbs and seeds and bug and whatnot from medical patrols. He also successfully stopped multiple flea outbreaks, so is taking good care of the clan. The four starters are almost elders, and because of that, I'm going to need to choose a new leader and deputy, cuz I was smart and chose a deputy that was the same age as the leader-_-
Also, to get to work on moving the story forward, getting the new clan made, and fulfilling the prophecy, I decided that SprigFleece had a dream of plentiful food in a river far away. So HeatherStar sent BracketShell, BurnDawn, and OtterHeart to go check it out. And Vwoosh, a wave comes from the river and washes BracketShell, BurnDawn, and LavPaw down river, but drowning OtterHeart. I'm kinda sad that I'm not sad about killing the founders off, but at the same time, I'm actively trying to find the best way to kill them so yah... Evil 0v0 RollWren, MellowShatter and HeatherStar go over to find why they didn't return, only to find OtterHearts body. Everyone is really sad, MellowShatter is devastated to the point she gets sick, and dies from it, another killed off. HeatherStar chooses RollWren, who is still broken hearted, as the new deputy, and life goes on, with the clan population verymush depleted, and SpottedEar reaching his time as an Elder... Welp, that was long. Also, the reason I want to kill off the founders is 1, to keep me from getting impatient and quitting and recreating a new clan, 2,StarClan is only made up of those who have died in the clans, and 3, I want to see the generations move along, and see more cute little fluff balls uwu
HeatherClan Allegiance:
Leader: HeatherStar
Deputy: RollWren (SiltPaw)
Medcat: SprigFleece
Warriors:
PrimSea (MothPaw)
MouseStreak
Apprentices:
MothPaw
SiltPaw
Queens:N/A
Kits:N/A
Elders:
SpottedEar
Deaths:
SpadeKit(Fox)
OtterHeart(Drowning)
MellowShatter(Illness)
Missing:
BracketShell
BurnDaw
LavPaw( mah fave so far)
Prophecies: "An empty river shall flood full, with a cat left behind. Lonely they are, to wonder the land and find a home by the water by which he will rise"
Have a fabulous day u beautiful, highly evolved monkeys.
Test Subject
#568 Old 2nd Feb 2020 at 5:17 PM
Any tips on how to separate time between two clans?
Test Subject
#569 Old 6th Feb 2020 at 1:58 PM
play one clan one day and another the next.
you can just play whichever you want. I mean, you can take an interest into one and want to further their story a bit more before checking into the other.
unless you mean to make sure nothing happens while you are out of that clan's household. In which case, i don't know.
Test Subject
#570 Old 6th Apr 2020 at 1:54 PM
Default HollowClan April 2020
Is there anybody here? Oh well, I shall post and find out!

HollowClan

Leader - Dewstar - a longhaired tom with a distinctive white mask, formerly known as 'Dewwhisker'.

Deputy - Mothear - a tabby she-cat with amber eyes. Would've been the leader had she not become a queen.

Warriors:
- Shinegaze - a bobtailed black she-cat with a white sock. Currently in the nursery.

Apprentices:
- Glowpaw - a marble grey/brown tabby tom with amber eyes. Mother is Mothear however the father is unknown... although the second image of him may give that mystery away a bit! It's remarkable how much he took after his father and that hasn't gone wholly unnoticed by the clan.

Medicine Cat - Splashstream - a large, longhaired black and white tom with folded ears.

Kits:
Gorsekit F (right) - bobtailed ginger she-kit. [Shinegaze x Dewstar]
Puddlekit F (left) - slightly less fluffy brown kit, almost identical to her sister, Breezekit. [Shinegaze x Dewstar]
Breezekit F (middle) - the larger of the brown kittens with a mask like her father. [Shinegaze x Dewstar]
Screenshots
Test Subject
#571 Old 7th Apr 2020 at 9:39 PM
Default HollowClan Update 1
Hello! Things are a bit crazy at the moment, aren't they? So, here's a drizzle of escapism.
HollowClan was established by a band of cats who upon realising their values - significantly their dwindling faith in StarClan - no longer aligned with their previous clan decided to leave and create something new. 'Hollow' refers to their lack of belief in StarClan.

Dewwhisker immediately presented himself as a proficient hunter with his incredible pounces any Olympic diving team would approve of.

Even Shinegaze, despite not being a natural hunter at first, quickly seemed to get the hang of things. Her father was a kittypet and much to the surprise of many cats she happens to encounter, her tail is just the outcome of her genetics. She's not even really looking at those beetles so it's evident there's some room for improvement. Dewwhisker tends to make fun of her lack of balance although he likes to tease her a lot, so she doesn't think too much of it...

As the rest of the clan works on bringing back some prey, Mothear is acutely aware she will no longer be able to conceal her condition and knows it is time to confide in the medicine cat, Splashstream.

"Splashstream," the tabby she-cat called, gesturing her tail to indicate that the bicolour tom ought to follow her into a more secluded area within the camp, "I have news."

The tom paused to tilt his head, briefly his expression revealed a confusion however quickly the cloudy haze left his pale eyes and he dutifully padded after her; he was fairly confident he could make already make a judgement on what ailed her.

"I'm expecting kits." Mothear mewed, matter-of-factly as she studied his features for a reaction.
Ah, that was somewhat of an escalation from what he had suspected however he concealed his mild surprise and nodded instead,
"Do you know who the father is?" he inquired and Mothear dipped her head in affirmation, though she did not offer an elaboration. Still, he knew, he was not oblivious, he had seen the flash of a silvery cat melting into the foliage on the outskirts of the hunting ground only a half-moon before and that distinctive pelt was not unfamiliar. Any one who had been to a gathering could make that deduction.

"You should appoint Dewwhisker as leader," Mothear instructed, shaking her head curtly as Splashstream opened his maw to protest, "I'm not stepping down because I'm ashamed of my actions. On the contrary, the nursery needs the warmth of kits and in newleaf, my absence from the hunting patrols will be less severe. Besides, deputy doesn't sound too bad, I don't think I'd ever adapt to Mothstar. I'm too forgetful! Sometimes I think I'm still Mothpaw and it's been many moons since that was true. I wonder why it has to change, anyway, sometimes I think it's just to keep us on our toes."

The two friends shared an amused chuckle and pressed their heads together affectionately. When Dewwhisker finally returned from his patrol, they took no time in sharing the news.

Shinegaze isn't in the loop just yet but she seems fine! Clearly, she's realising that she just had a very near miss with a snake in her determination to fill hungry bellies. In other news, fleas! Looks like they'll feature heavily in this challenge.

Mothear had a single kit, a tom. His flanks were barely rising when he came into the world however Splashstream was diligent in his duties and delivered the little one from the brink of darkness. (I rolled a 90 despite the fact that it was greenleaf... fortunately our medicine cat had a rainbow beetle on paw and all was well! It was such a close call. I haven't refined my randomisers completely yet but it's a process of trying to strike the balance between plot and gameplay.) She's immensely proud of her little one and with good reason. In fact, she was so delighted she named him 'Glowkit' as she immediately knew she would always watch over him, like a moth drawn to light. (For future-Glowkit's sake, I hope that's not literal!)

In the meantime, Dewstar and Shinegaze seem to be hitting it off. She's a little reserved but is enjoying the attention from the handsome leader. I imagine that Splashstream is rolling his eyes in the background. He and Dewstar have a wonderful bromance going.

Judging from her expression, even Shinegaze didn't anticipate things developing so quickly! No problems occurred during the kitting and at the end, three healthy she-kits are welcomed into the clan. (For whatever reason my game finds smooshing kittens faces amusing but fortunately, they grow out of this phase!) Puddlekit, Breezekit and Gorsekit! And no clones or skinny kittens! The wonky-genetic-spirits have smiled upon HollowClan this time.

The prey pile is brimming but it's always on the brink of being depleted, regardless. Waddling kits don't half eat their fill!

All Dewstar's daughters have the 'piggy' trait but it appears that their bottomless stomachs have also driven them all to acquire the 'hunter' trait out of necessity so as long as they learn to provide in the future, they're free to indulge themselves for now!

Clan life is idealistic for now aside from a masked intruder in our midst... Dewstar sorted that uninvited guest out and although I haven't sorted out wildlife randomisers, I rolled a die and our ginger tom was OK so I'll call it a victory. I imagine the racoon was intimidated by Dewstar's beautiful ginger mask and felt a little insecure so no blood was shed. Or maybe the racoon only ever wanted friends and sought companionship... alas, alone once more. It is a sorrowful fate. (Also, look at the kit in the background and think 'bird'. )

When Glowkit finally became Glowpaw, Mothear decided to sneak him out of camp in order to alleviate his racing thoughts regarding his disputed heritage. (He aged up with 2 hunting skill already! Gotta love little features like that.) Dewstar had his suspicions but he respects Mothear enough to trust her choices.

Mothear exchanged a few words with the mysterious tom after he had greeted Glowpaw. The meeting was fleeting but the purpose was fulfilled. Emotions are mixed however it is apparent that deeper feelings have long-since faded and both parties have moved on.

I wonder if meeting his father sated Glowpaw's curiousity or did it perhaps have the opposite effect? We shall see... for now, it's time for the mother and son to return to camp before their absence is noted by their clanmates!

[As I typed, my non-pixelated cat decided to stroll nonchalantly onto my keyboard and dribble; a helpful contribution. Honestly, cats.]
Test Subject
#572 Old 12th Apr 2020 at 4:45 PM
Noocar, I love your clan (and Dewstar's kits, holy moly those kits are so pretty).

I hope everyone's staying safe I'm going to post my own clan when I have enough for an update!
Lab Assistant
#573 Old 14th Apr 2020 at 5:09 AM
Oh how I do love a good Sims 3 challenge that involves pets, and these stories are all so interesting! @DJKanine9 and @Noocar I love your clans, and I'm very interested in the characters and where their stories will go.

Oh c'mon. There better be a point to all this stress I'm under.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#574 Old 19th Apr 2020 at 6:59 PM
Oh my goodness I have not done something for this challenge in FOREVER--

@LittleCheshire Thanks so much! ;;o;; That's super nice to hear!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#575 Old 19th Apr 2020 at 10:58 PM
Default ???Clan -- Update 2
"I really can't thank you enough for your hospitality, Wing." Nessie said, eyes gleaming with amicable contentment. "You and Talon have been nothing but gracious to my mate and I since we arrived, and I wish there were some better way we could possibly pay you back for all you've done."

Wing purred, tail tip flicking. "Why, it's nothing, dear! I'm so happy for you two, and I'm sure you'll be wonderful parents. We would be more than happy to have you stay around for as long as you'd like."

"Oh..." the tabby she-cat hesitated for a moment, gaze averting. "-- of course. About that..."

"Hm? What's wrong?"

"... Feather and I have been discussing our kits lately, and I don't believe we can stay here for much longer, for their sake." Nessie explained, head dipped in guilt. "It's not you-- really. You've been amazing. But back in Twolegplace, they provide us with more food than we know what to do with, there are more places for shelter, and we believe it will overall be safer in the end. I hope you understand."

Gazing silently at the other she-cat for a moment with wide eyes, Wing eventually nodded. "I see. Well, no worries at all! Though, there is something I've heard lately about Twolegplace that concerns me... oh, but I'm sure you've heard of it already and are fully prepared. Just look at me, rambling daftly on-- I ought not to keep you!"

Nessie cocked her head to the side, confused and concerned. "No, I haven't heard anything particularly concerning. Is there something we need to know?"

"Oh! Silly me, jumping to conclusions..." Wing sat down, resting her tail over her paws. "Well, on my travels to make my way here, I heard that a violent rogue group was headed this way. They drive unsuspecting cats out of their own territories and steal them for themselves, usually leaving nothing for those they targeted. A nasty bunch, really-- who would be so needlessly cruel? Rumors say they're not even above killing queens and kits."

"What? That's horrible!" the queen's eyes widened. "So many of my friends and family live in Twolegplace! I need to warn them immediately!"

"No, no! You mustn't strain yourself like that, especially when you're so stressed!" Wing insisted urgently. "I will make sure to send Talon down so he may spread the message to them at once. You stay and rest."

With a heavy sigh, Nessie's shoulders sagged. "You're right... I need to make sure the kits will be safe, first and foremost. You truly are kind, Wing. Perhaps... perhaps it truly is the best decision to stay here."

Wing smiled sweetly. "I'm glad you feel that way. I'll do everything in my power to make sure your kits grow up safe and sound, friend-- you have my word."

Talon grumbled with exhaustion as he picked his way through the grass, pushing his way back into camp.

He'd spread the word to the first few street cats he could find, just as Wing had asked-- and it had been a long, arduous walk. The tom was just about ready to collapse into the moss nest the moment he set paw on it.

... however, his thoughts of comfort and rest were interrupted by a rustle in the bushes and a hushed squeak.

It seemed he wasn't going to be resting just yet.

"Make things easy for yourself and come out already, intruder!" he snarled. "Don't bother pretending you're not there. I heard you."

"...foxdung." hissed a small voice from the grass.

Reluctantly, a small figure crept out of the bushes, tail dragging low against the ground and ears folded back in caution. Talon had to scoff.

A kit? This can't be serious.

"How did you get here, kit?" he growled, narrowing his eyes. "You didn't happen to bring anyone else, did you?"

"No! I- I just followed you alone!" she stammered, very clearly attempting to keep a brave face despite failing terribly at it. "And it's not like this place is hard to get to, or anything was stopping me from coming in here!"

Unsheathing his claws, the large tom approached the kit, who seemed to be no older than five moons. Her fur stood on end and she arched her back in response, baring her teeth. "You've got a lot of nerve for a cat your size, I'll tell you that. I'll make this quick."

"Talon! What's going on here?"

The burly tom whipped around. "Wing. I found a little intruder just outside the camp, and I'm dealing with her."

With a stern scoff, Wing stalked forth. "Well! That's no way to treat a visitor! Have you no manners, Talon?"

Huffing, Talon turned away, grumbling to himself.

"And you... are you alright?" instantly, the she-cat's angered expression smoothed away into a gentle smile upon her turning to the strange kit, as if transforming into a completely different cat altogether. "He didn't hurt you, did he?"

"N... No. You came just in time." the kit managed to get out through chattering teeth. "Who are you? And what are you strange cats doing all the way out here?"

"Oh, poor thing. You're shivering. Now, now, not to worry... I assure you, I have no intention of being violent." Wing soothed. "My name is Wing, and I'm just a traveller who happened to settle near your Twolegplace. That was my brother, Talon. You'll have to forgive him, he gets... temperamental."

"Yeah. I can tell."

"Anywho, what are you doing out here? A kit your age shouldn't be all alone-- especially not in wild territory."

"Me...? Well, it's complicated. And I've always been alone." the kit scuffed her paw against the ground. "My family never looked out for me anyways, so it doesn't make a difference whether I'm with them or not."

"I see. I understand how you feel... my family wasn't quite so loving either." Wing meowed, sympathetically. "My brother has always been my one and only friend... at least, until recently. Say, you don't happen to know a kind cat named Nessie, do you? Or a dashing tom named Feather?"

The younger she-cat's eyes brightened instantly with recognition. "Nessie and Feather? I do know them! Did- Did something happen to them? They went missing a few days ago."

Wing chuckled. "Oh, there's nothing to worry about at all! You seem quite eager to see them again-- I'm sure they return the sentiment, and I'm sure they'll be just delighted to see you as well."

"Are they here?" the other squeaked, perking up.

"Indeed they are! Come on, now. Let's get you three acquainted once more." the older she-cat purred. "Oh! But-- might I have your name? How rude of me not to ask first."

"Oh-- my name is Blossom. I promise I'll be out of your fur soon! I'd just like to talk to them a bit first!"

"Of course, of course. But you're welcome to stay as long as you want, if you haven't got anywhere else to go." Wing offered. "We've plenty of fresh prey to eat, and lots of shelter. It'll be your decision completely, however. Let's get you fed, rested, and reunited with your friends first."

--

Disclaimer: Blossom is NOT a responsible role model. Don't follow random people into the woods, kids. Stay safe.

--

CURRENT EVENTS

DAY 3

Feather and Nessie join the group

Nessie is confirmed pregnant

Talon feels lonely and opts to have a chat with Wing

Feather practices his hunting

Nessie feels sick for a moment, but it is confirmed that it is nothing serious or warranting of treatment

Feather and Talon play fight before deciding to go hunting together

Wing keeps Nessie company in the camp while the toms hunt

Nessie shares tongues with Feather

Nessie gets a hairball

Blossom is caught watching the group by Talon, who reprimands and scares her

Wing interferes and calms Blossom down, asking why she’s here

Blossom reveals that she ran away from home due to bad relationships with her family, and that she knows Nessie and Feather

Wing graciously offers to take her to them and tells her she is allowed to stay for as long as she wants

--

CLAN

LEADER
N/A

DEPUTY
N/A

MEDICINE CAT
N/A

MEDICINE CAT’S APPRENTICE
N/A

WARRIORS

(S) Wing - A spotted reddish-brown she-cat with a pale muzzle, underbelly, and paws. She is very socially and intellectually gifted, often considered likable due to her friendly, sweet attitude. However, she is quite reserved when it comes to intimacy and sharing personal affairs, and seems to be hiding something.

(T) Talon - A spotted brown tom with a pale muzzle, underbelly, and paws. He is a fierce fighter and hunter, and considers socializing to be a waste of time-- however, he is extremely loyal and will go through any lengths to protect those he cares about. He seems to be hiding something.

(T) Feather - A white-pelted tom with blue eyes and slight hints of gray. He is confident and cheerful, taking great pride in his mate and soon-to-be family, whom he loves dearly. His hunting skills best shine when he is fishing, and he is quite fond of the water.

APPRENTICES
N/A

QUEENS

(S) Nessie - A vivid brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes, and a pale muzzle and belly. She is very gentle, kind, and nurturing, although not the best at fighting or hunting. Her desires lay mostly in settling down and raising her kits with her mate, Feather.

KITS

(S) Blossom - Reddish-brown tabby she-kit with pale brown eyes and large, mixed pale and dark brown patches. She is a mischievous, plucky kit with a tendency for the pursuit of her curiosity, even if it constantly puts her in danger. She ran away from her home in Twolegplace due to having a bad relationship with her family.

ELDERS
N/A

DECEASED
N/A

--

Family trees are still a WIP!
Page 23 of 27