Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 6:35 PM
Default Not all Witches are BAD! (A legacy of sorts)
First off before I say anything else... let me introduce the backstory!!! **Also this kinda sorta requires Supernatural**

~Your Sim's name~ had powers, powers that she knew were not normal. The girls at school used to call her "Witch". And ~your sim's name~ knew that being a.... "witch" wasn't as good as JK Rowling made it seem. (Hehe Potterhead for life!!) But that was the thing, all the people who knew her secret assumed she was wicked, or evil, or..... just a bad witch! "Not all Witches are BAD!" Those 5 words were the final words ~your sim's name~ spoke to her parents before she ran away.

OK! So, sorry for the Harry Potter reference, I can't help myself sometimes. But for this challenge I HIGHLY recommend you download a custom world/town that is "abandoned" or empty if you prefer. I will be downloading this one http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=532114 - It is called "Lost Cove". The basics of this challenge is that your sim ran away from her parents and town, because they shunned her for her magical powers. She will start off in whatever town you choose building up a new life and at the same time building up this town you chose for her to live in.

CAS: You will be creating a young adult female sim. You can name her whatever you like, but she has to be a Witch if you have Supernatural, as that is a big part of the backstory. As for her appearance, I think making her look kinda "Gypsy" or "Bohemian" or just homeless is the best option, because your sim is a good witch. (Who ran away from home)

Housing: Similar to the legacy challenge, start out on the biggest lot in your world so you have around 1,300 more or less. And do with that what you will!

Game play/Starting Out: So your sim can get the Fortune teller career if you have supernatural... but ONLY if you don't have that expansion may she make money off of painting, or writing. (Your sim can still paint if you have supernatural but must wait until the end of the season to sell ALL or some of her paintings) It seems harsh but in reality I'm pretty sure you can change the length of the seasons if you so please. Also for an added twist try having your sim make friends with every sim she meets.

This is a little bit of a legacy challenge as your sim will have kids (You can create a male sim if you need to) and will get married so all of her kids are from the same dad. With every child I have some venues or jobs you can add to the town that are "connected" to the child. (The children will have the job connected to them when they grow up) For now I will only do like 4 or such but you can keep having kids or have less kids if you want to.

1st child (Late night or Showtime venues/careers)- This child has always had a knack for performing arts (as long as you have the expansions of course) and he or she wants to become a/an actor/singer. If they become an actor you can add the movie making studio thing from late night, and have them pursue that job or if they are a singer add some showtime venues (the ones with proprietors) and have them take that career path.

2nd child (City hall if your town doesn't have one)- This child took an early interest in politics. An odd thing for a child to be interested in, if your town already has a city hall then they will be in the political career if not, add it in!!

3rd child (Ambitions consignment shops)- While your other children took a firm career path, this one was curious, they wanted to know how the world worked they were an inventor!! You can add consignment shops, and a junkyard if you don't have one.

4th child (Culinary)- Cooking. What more can I say? This child has great taste, and not in clothing, in food! If you do not have a venue that offers the culinary career add it in and you child will be a chef.

So your children can get these jobs when they are Y/A and then can either move out or stay in.

The main goal of this challenge is to work your way up! I have many more ideas or "flavors" of this challenge, ex: have your sim start a hotel of sorts! but what you are striving to do is practice your sim's magical skills, make money, have children, and prove that not all witches are bad!