Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jan 2020 at 8:46 PM
Default 2019 Theme Catchup
The 2019 theme catch-up was a great success!  Thanks to all who put on their creativity hats to attain those elusive old theme stickers, and give us a great variety of new content to enjoy.  Stickers will be coming soon™!

A new challenge will be coming in the next few weeks, so stay tuned!

Victor_torStarlight Paws (Community)
AdeLanaSPPets Collection "Berry" - Set objects for pets (Pet Objects)
AdeLanaSP"Sissi - Die junge Kaiserin" - Romy Schneider (Celebrities & Real People)
gamefreak130Lost & Found: Moar Stings (Plus Other New Game Edit Town Tweaks) (Script & Core Mods)
AdeLanaSPSpace Flight - Playground (Hobbies)
JustpetroA Library and a Gym (no CC) (Community)
CatherineTCJDSwamp House Handy-man Special ~ 3bed/1.5 bath + driveway (Residential)
CatherineTCJDPepe's Pets (from the Lot Bin) Maxis Makeover - No CC (Community)
AdeLanaSP"Crop Cireles" Park (Community)
CobaltSunflowersTrailer Grocery Shop Home (no CC) (Residential)
aisquaredBulkhead - Makeover (Residential)
fascisthaterSim Valley Community School(NoCC) (Community)
AdeLanaSPVintage Wallpaper - Flowers & Venzel (Walls and Floors)
AdeLanaSPCollege Living - Student Room (Study / Office)
CatherineTCJDHexagonal House ~ Built from RL Houseplans with minimal CC (Residential)
KestinProper Winter Coats for Kids - 8 Colors (Outerwear)
AysarthDunwich (Neighborhoods & CAS Screens)
KestinDoomsday Clock (Decorative)
JustpetroA Modern Mid-Century House (Residential)
ZarathustraMount Hyaltitoud Neighborhood Terrain (Neighborhoods & CAS Screens)
JustpetroFactory Wedding Venue (Community)
ZarathustraStormwall - Medieval Walled City - NO CC (Apartments)
JustpetroBushveld camping - a camping hotel (Lodging)
AdeLanaSPEveryday collection "Urban Fashion" (Everyday)
AdeLanaSPSwimwear collection "Sunny day" (Swimwear)
AdeLanaSPCollection "Pink" - Sportswear Female (Athletic)
JustpetroA Cape Dutch House for your Sims (no CC) (Residential)
ZarathustraFather Winter's Workshop - NO CC (Residential)
KestinSkirt Suits for AM (Everyday)
KestinFishnet Swimsuits for AF (Swimwear)
AdeLanaSP"Merry Winter" - collection of clothes outerwear & everyday (Outerwear)
AdeLanaSPLeaves Velvet - MAXIS Recolour (Living)
KestinDecorative Reference Books for Studying Sims (Decorative)
JawusaEA's Mid-Century 50s Diner-ish Outfits Converted for Other Ages (Everyday)
JawusaMaxis Toddler Formal Wear as... Formal Wear (Config Mods)
KestinLess Formal Formalwear for Little Men (Formal)
KestinBrighter Workout Hoodies with Socks (Athletic)
JawusaA Set of Age Conversions for the Little Nerds Jocks and Rebels (Everyday)
JawusaA Set of Age Conversions for the Older Nerds Jocks and Rebels - With a Tiny Twist (Everyday)
JawusaRecreation of Ariana Grande's Iconic "Mean Girls" Outfit in the "Thank U Next" Music Video (Formal)
Sophie-DavidHaunted Gravestones with Ghostly Servants (Object Mods)

We have noticed that old uploads were tagged with the theme, these will not be eligible for stickers.  All uploads must be new.
Advertisement
Space Pony
#2 Old 19th Jan 2020 at 2:55 AM
Mission report: I had 14 stickers to catch up on. I succeeded in doing half of them. That's good enough for me...for now. *crosses fingers for a #catchup2020*

Thanks again for this opportunity! It made me remember everything I love and hate about creating. (Love: most of it. Hate: taking screenshots. Oh god the screenshots.)

pronouns: they/them
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#3 Old 19th Jan 2020 at 7:52 PM
@Kestin
Oh, wow, you've caught up on 14 stickers? That's a lot considering the challenging time frame of only 2 months! I'm so proud of you and also very happy for you!

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th Jan 2020 at 12:36 PM
Thank you from me; I had tremendous fun and something to keep myself busy with while being home alone for a part of December
Space Pony
#5 Old 20th Jan 2020 at 2:57 PM Last edited by Kestin : 20th Jan 2020 at 11:56 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Jawusa
@Kestin
Oh, wow, you've caught up on 14 stickers? That's a lot considering the challenging time frame of only 2 months! I'm so proud of you and also very happy for you!

Nope, I only managed 7, but given that I did mostly put it off till the last minute, that's still not bad I only have an idea for one of the remaining seven, so I'll be brainstorming (in between actually doing this year's themes on time), in case another chance rolls around.

pronouns: they/them
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Mar 2020 at 10:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kestin
Nope, I only managed 7, but given that I did mostly mybkexperience put it off till the last minute, that's still not bad I only have an idea for one of the remaining seven, so I'll be brainstorming (in between actually doing this year's themes on time), in case another chance rolls around.

Thanks again for this opportunity! It made me remember everything I love and hate about creating.