Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Aug 2020 at 8:53 AM
Default I keep getting logged out
I have it set specifically to keep me logged in but every few days I find that I have to do it again. What gives?
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 1st Aug 2020 at 10:09 PM
I think Mod the Sims uses a type of cookie to know you are logged in so I think if you delete this cookie(or have a program that deletes cookies) you will not stay logged in.
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 7:12 AM
But I don't have anything like that.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 11:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fascisthater
I think Mod the Sims uses a type of cookie to know you are logged in so I think if you delete this cookie(or have a program that deletes cookies) you will not stay logged in.
Facisthater is correct!  The site uses cookies to keep stuff like staying logged in. Now, if you use a program like CCleaner or anything like that, it can mean that it removes your cookies from your preferred browser. Which also means that the cookies for staying logged in will get removed. 

I doubt it's your browser settings though, but sometimes this can also happen when in your browser settings you turned off saving cookies. But given how it's over a small period of time, my guesses are just another program cleaning the cookies

Hopefully this helps!