Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 20th Aug 2020 at 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Is SFS still run by @Nysha?
I thought it was run by Tashiketh (formerly known as Delphy), the site owner of MTS. I tagged him back in post #14 on 7th August.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#27 Old 20th Aug 2020 at 10:02 AM
I just noticed Nysha isn't a mod here any more. Maybe it's too costly to run?

Edit- those two clauses have nothing to do with each other, as usual I was typing my train of thought and when I read it back it sounded strange! I always thought it was Nysha who ran SFS but I might have been wrong!

Edit #2- Yes, it is Nysha- or at least it was in Feb 2019.
https://simfileshare.tumblr.com/pos...-owns-your-site
Forum Resident
#28 Old 4th Sep 2020 at 3:49 PM
Seems like they're finally in process of moving since the banner at the site now says "Uploads are turned off while we finish migration to the new host." Nice to see things moving forward finally, hopefully the new host will be stable and faster.
Instructor
#29 Old 6th Sep 2020 at 10:18 AM
Does anyone know when we will be able to download from SFS again? I can't download anything atm...and it is a bit annoying.
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 6th Sep 2020 at 3:27 PM
This has been down for me for awhile now, a week or more. Anyone have any news when this will be back and available to download from?
Mad Poster
#31 Old 6th Sep 2020 at 5:02 PM
It seems to be working for me, except that it's still saying "Uploads are turned off while we finish migration to the new host," as foxmanic reported a couple of days ago.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Alchemist
#32 Old 6th Sep 2020 at 6:17 PM
I can't download anything. I can go to the site, but clicking download just gives an internal server error and reloading or trying the link again doesn't work like it used to.

"May the sunlight find you, thy days be long, thy winters kind, thy roots be strong." -Grand Oak Tree, DAO

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
Bored? Read an unfinished legacy or sim story. | aka Kelyns | she/her
Field Researcher
#33 Old 6th Sep 2020 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phantomknight
I can't download anything. I can go to the site, but clicking download just gives an internal server error and reloading or trying the link again doesn't work like it used to.

Agree, it happened to me a couple of times this weekend, well to be honest, the only 2 attempts I did.

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Link Ninja
Original Poster
#34 Old 6th Sep 2020 at 7:05 PM
It's still migrating, that's why.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#35 Old 10th Sep 2020 at 10:17 PM
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 10th Sep 2020 at 10:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
It's all working for me now! :lovestruc
https://simfileshare.tumblr.com/pos...3024/weve-moved

Hooray! :lovestruc Now if allthehairs was working I'd be set!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#37 Old 10th Sep 2020 at 10:46 PM
I believe that Allthehairs is also owned by Nysha, so maybe that site is being rehosted too.
Mad Poster
#38 Old 21st Sep 2020 at 2:29 AM
Seems to be down again. Any idea what's going on?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#39 Old 21st Sep 2020 at 2:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
Seems to be down again. Any idea what's going on?
Quote: Originally posted by SimsFileShare
We’re experiencing some downtime (though apparently there are 6 of you still managing to access the site) - apologies! We are looking into this, but probably won’t be back online until tomorrow when everyone is back at work.
https://simfileshare.tumblr.com/
Page 2 of 2