Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#101 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 9:59 AM
Heehee, okay, he does look good with shorter hair. Great update, it'll be really interesting to see how this unfolds!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#102 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 8:12 PM
Captain: Yes, Boris is a flexible young man and he sees potential in all three of them! He must pick only one in the end, of course! Thank you for reading
Loco: I'm very glad you like him, even withouth the longer hair! Thanks!
#103 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 2:20 AM
boris is a cutie. i wonder what the ladies think and how they feel about him already???
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#104 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 8:04 AM
Thanks you! Yes, in the next update you'll hear the ladies ' thoughts.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#105 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 5:53 PM
Default Esther
Esther

‘Hey, Esther! Tell me, what’s your first impression?’
‘Boris is very good-looking! Totally my kind of guy! He’s independent, just like me. I shared my ideas about opening a shop and he thought it sounded cool. I think we’re going to get along really well.’

‘Wow, what a first impression! So you guys hit off well! What about the girls?’

‘Well, I didn’t participate to become best friends with the other contestants. They don’t look like my kind of people. They look pretty dull, especially that Hannahbel. I don’t think I’m even going to try to be friends. I’m just going to focus on Boris. And I don’t think that would bother him.’

‘What won’t bother him? The fact that you’re going to be bitchy to the others?’

‘I’m not a bitch! I mean, some people here are going to pretend to be nice but the closer the final round comes, the dirtier it gets. So I’m not going to put my energy in trying to be nice to them. They might act nice to me, but they feel the same way as I do. After all, it is a competition.’

‘OK, thanks for the little talk, Esther!’
Theorist
#106 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 6:00 PM
Well at least Esther is being honest, good update.
Test Subject
#107 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 10:35 PM
Great update, keep em' comin'!!!
Test Subject
#108 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 2:53 AM
I see drama ahead!

Forum Resident
#109 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 4:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bad kay
Esther
‘Hey, Esther! Tell me, what’s your first expression?’

Don't you mean impression?
Great update, now we know that one of them is a self-centered b*tch. Wonder how the rest will react
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#110 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 6:13 PM
Thank you everyone!

And yes, Sizza, I meant impression of course! I feel stupid now I'll change it.
Instructor
#111 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 2:31 AM
very nice so far Kay! and Sizza, every reality tv show HAS to have a total bitch on wheels..lol..its a requirement i think.

My policy is: If you have any complaints about anything at all...I hate you.
#112 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 3:40 AM
I really think this story is neat so far. I'm looking forward to your next update.

I always felt sorry for Brandi in my game. Before I had to reinstall I changed her hair to red & since I had a sim version of Peter Steele from Type O Negative (& the real Pete has a thing for redheads) I had him marry her. Then she was wife to a famous rock star & they had tons of kids. :P
Forum Resident
#113 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 10:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by longdaysend
very nice so far Kay! and Sizza, every reality tv show HAS to have a total bitch on wheels..lol..its a requirement i think.

Of course! Otherwise, it wouldn't be nearly as fun:D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#114 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 11:20 AM
Thank you for the feedback! I love that

Hannahbel

‘So, Hannahbel, how’s your first day been?

‘Well, I sure hope I’m going to have fun here. The girls seem nice and I can’t wait to see our rooms.’

‘Yes, of course, the rooms! But what about Boris?’

‘I haven’t really got the change to talk with him. Esther was all over him. Brandi and I were just chatting, maybe I’ll try to talk to him later, if he has time.

‘And do you find him attractive?’

‘He isn’t bad looking.’

‘Did it bother you that Esther was, and I quote, ‘all over him’?’

‘No, I understand, I’ll just wait my turn. She’s interested in him too, of course.’

‘OK then! You can go back to the living room, I’ll show you your room after my chat with Brandi.’

Brandi

‘Hello Brandi! Welcome in the journal room!’

‘Hi and thank you!’

‘How do you like it here?’

‘I think it’s going to be challenging! I’ve talked to adults, which was rather new to me. The people seem nice, but this ís a competition, and I’m aware of that.’

‘Do you miss your little guys?’

‘Of course I do. Normally I’m around them 24/7 and I’m sure there will be times that I want to hug them when I’m here. But that doesn’t mean I want to go home first!’

‘Maybe you can find someone to hug… And I’m not talking about Esther or Hannahbel.’

‘Yes, who knows. Boris is very kind from what I’ve seen and heard. Hopefully, he won’t break too many hearts.’

‘Thank you, Brandi. You can go now.’

In the next episode, you'll see the girls' new place! We'll also reveal who's going on a dreamdate with Boris...

Lab Assistant
#115 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 11:22 AM
Yay! Update! Thank you!

My name is Loren.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#116 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 11:25 AM
That was... fast. I was still editing Thank you, Loren
Forum Resident
#117 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 2:23 PM
Aw, Hannahbel is such a sweetie
Theorist
#118 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 5:07 PM
Nice update, Hannahbel is a pretty believable character. I'm sure that she and Esther will get into at least a few fights with each other.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#119 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 5:27 PM
Thank you for the compliments on Hannahbel, Sizza and Captain
Instructor
#120 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 8:25 PM
Hannahbel is really sweet! Great update(s), it's really nice to see all the girls' personalities come through.
Test Subject
#121 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 8:27 PM
yeah I second loco
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#122 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 8:06 AM
Thank you both
Lab Assistant
#123 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 10:20 AM
I love this story, its awesome! *stashes into favourites* keep it up bad_kay! I will be lurking in the shadows..hehe!:P

There's a thunder in our hearts, baby.
#124 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 11:07 AM
I was reading this after clicking the link in your Sig. Nice story of Brandi Broke and I'm not sure about her new appearance, but it's good. I like this story, since it has that "Blind Date" feel to it. I just wish it were slightly longer, but other than that, it is great. Keep it up!
Test Subject
#125 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 2:39 PM
bad kay this story is 2 good!!!!!
Page 5 of 7