Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#976 Old 19th Jan 2020 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mendota
The script works with the latest patch for Tiny Living.

Tks for Report!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#977 Old 29th Jan 2020 at 4:08 AM
Is there any variation of this that can work for Head Sizes?
Scholar
#978 Old 5th Feb 2020 at 2:18 AM
Script works with latest update! Yeah.
Scholar
#979 Old 5th Feb 2020 at 2:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SWSU-Master
Is there any variation of this that can work for Head Sizes?

You can adjust head shapes with normal CAS. Other than that I know of no slider that works on heads.
Field Researcher
#980 Old 18th Mar 2020 at 5:51 AM
Does anyone know if it is possible to globally add bulge to all male sims?
Field Researcher
#981 Old 5th Apr 2020 at 5:03 AM Last edited by DreamaDove : 5th Apr 2020 at 10:08 PM.
First off, I adore this mod. I use TS4 only for character creation, so this mod is a must!! Thank you everyone for keeping it alive and updated! If there is a way I could learn so I can help keep it along, let me know what sort of things I should study to understand scripting.

For now, I currently have the mod with the feet slider, and it works great, but I am missing the latest working version of the script. Also, where can I get the pie menu addon? Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!!
Scholar
#982 Old 10th Apr 2020 at 11:22 PM
The command version of the mod still works with latest April patch... DreamaDove I don't use the feet slider and I think it has been abandoned. I also think that is true of the modder that started the pie option. I think he gave up. All I hope for it that the script version keeps working.
Test Subject
#983 Old 14th Apr 2020 at 6:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmythesim
Some tips:
You need to be in Live Mode, I believe (I think I heard this somewhere) sims in CAS aren't true sims yet. You also need to make sure that "Script Mods" is checked in the game settings, if it's unchecked, absolutely nothing will happen if you type the cheat in!

EDIT : It's new slider time! I've added a hand slider in the latest version.

These tips didnt work i dont know if its me or the mod but it didnt work. Can we get some better tips
Test Subject
#984 Old 11th May 2020 at 7:16 PM
Can confirm add_slider height is working. Since the growth tracker seems like a lot of bother to fix, is there a simple way to just randomize all sim heights already? Something that just randomizes all sim foot sizes on load maybe?
Lab Assistant
#985 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 5:30 AM
Still working after 1.63 patch?
Scholar
#986 Old 6th Jun 2020 at 11:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by niktonija
Guyz, I wanna ask. Is Height Slider Growth still works? I really like it, it's made my game more realistic. And I really hope that it is supported..

To my knowledge it never worked.
Scholar
#987 Old 10th Jun 2020 at 11:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by guedespoa
Still working after 1.63 patch?

I will be checking it out today or tomorrow and report back. I had not patched yet, waiting for some other mods. So tonight I will update patch on my test machine and report back.
Scholar
#988 Old 12th Jun 2020 at 7:16 AM
The script height slider still works with the current patch! Thank heavens.
Scholar
#989 Old 26th Jul 2020 at 12:46 AM
Script still works with knitting patch.
Field Researcher
#990 Old 19th Aug 2020 at 6:26 PM Last edited by Nintai : 20th Aug 2020 at 11:16 PM.
The hand sliders aren't working for me. I added the mods to my folder and typed "add_slider 100 hand" to the console but nothing happened. Am I doing something wrong? Does anyone else have the hand slider working?

Edit: Upon reading a bit further into this thread I see many of this mods features are broken several patches ago. I also found the height portion of this mod is throwing a LE on the latest version. Lumia's hand slider is also broken. It works but the hands will often disappear until a restart or loading sim in the CAS.

Come to the dark side. We have cookies.
Test Subject
#991 Old 5th Sep 2020 at 5:04 AM
Anyone tried or know if this is still working with Star Wars Patch 1.66?
Test Subject
#992 Old 5th Sep 2020 at 5:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
Back again, ok I got some of my sims shorter . It turns out my Height Slider Short.package and Height Slider Tall.package were different versions of Teds.

Teds is dated 02/10/2016 while the one's I had before were dated 11/06/2017, so overwrote them alongside Teds editied script, I can have now have much much shorter or taller sims.

So I uploaded Teds version again, and all I did was replace 2 packages, I omitted the Growth package because I can see it's needed if no one if interested in gradual growth.

I currently use this version. Will this continue to work with Teds script with game updates? Wondering if it works with Star Wars patch update 1.66.
Thanks!
Test Subject
#993 Old 11th Sep 2020 at 6:10 AM
I can't seem to get this mod to work no matter what I do, and I'm updated to the latest version.
Scholar
#994 Old 14th Sep 2020 at 1:41 PM
It still works with the Star Wars patch.
Test Subject
#995 Old 15th Sep 2020 at 8:12 PM
It still works with the Star Wars patch.

How are u getting it to work I can't make it work.
Scholar
#996 Old 16th Sep 2020 at 3:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BashuCashu
How are u getting it to work I can't make it work.

Make sure you have the correct one. It would be the script that was updated by Ted. Make sure that you have enabled cheats. Then type in: add_slider height 20

As an example any number from 10 to 100 will increse the height. To decrese: add_slider height -20
Test Subject
#997 Old 16th Sep 2020 at 8:57 PM
Make sure you have the correct one. It would be the script that was updated by Ted. Make sure that you have enabled cheats. Then type in: add_slider height 20

As an example any number from 10 to 100 will increse the height. To decrese: add_slider height -20

Thanks for the help
Test Subject
#998 Old 7th Oct 2020 at 5:18 PM
Is this still working with Patch 1.67?
Scholar
#999 Old 12th Nov 2020 at 5:41 PM
The Height slider modified by Ted, continues to work with the Snowy update.
Scholar
#1000 Old 8th Dec 2020 at 4:13 PM
The mod works with the new Skin update. This is a script mod rather than a CAS slider.
Page 40 of 44