Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#351 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 2:50 PM
Thankyou for letting me know, I quite like stories that leave an impression and a question mark at the end, I also have my own happy ending :D

Mei-Lin and Rush look so good together as a couple :valentine hehe.

I am sad to see this story end, its been a wonderful journey and thankyou for sharing and updating as much as you have.

Can't wait to read your next story Dorka, thanks again

Auroraspirit :angel:
Advertisement
Instructor
#352 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 5:49 PM
xDDD Wonderful ending! So haunted dolls can never die... -EVIL LAUGHTER!-
#353 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 8:26 PM
woooww..... AMAZING!!!

the ending is the best ever, I can't imagine a better one... And 'til the end the fright and freakiness is there!!!

This is one of the best stories ever, and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Lab Assistant
#354 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 1:14 AM
oh well, everything has to end sometime, doesnt it? lol. i loved everything about your story, the way you carefully chose the right words, the drop-dead gorgeous pictures, the very original story. you really got me hooked with this one Dorka, you did an outstanding job, congratulations :D
sooo.. are we reading more of you in a near future? cause i would love to.
keep up the wonderful job
wicked
Instructor
#355 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 11:20 AM
Read all now in a hurry! Fantastic!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#356 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 3:14 PM
auroraspirit -- I like open endings too... well, most of the time... sometimes I'm growling at the book because I really wanted to know what happens next! lol! Thank you n___n it was my pleasure <3

IsolinaBlack -- Heehee thank you! that's right! We don't really know what Motoko did afterwards... did she leave earth, go to the afterlife or something? or did she simply move elsewhere, away from our characters, to try to live normally? :twisted:

.~*Iris*~. -- Thank you so much Iris! I'm glad you like it, and that I succeeded at making it freaky I love drama and all that. That's why I always enjoy reading your story as well! n_~

wicked_t0y -- Awww thank you! It was definitely a challenge for me! I've been writing stories since I was very young, but using sims! that was something new! xD I had tried it before, but always gave up because I couldn't get them to do what I wanted. n___n this time it worked at last, yay! I will definitely make more stories in the future!

Vaalyah -- Whee thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!

Mmmm I haven't been in game to take pictures of the baby so far... but does anyone want me to upload the characters? I was thinking of putting them on MTS2 maybe, although I'm a bit scared - never did that before, and it looks complicated!

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
what is essential is invisible to the eye.
Inventor
#357 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 4:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dorka
does anyone want me to upload the characters? I was thinking of putting them on MTS2 maybe, although I'm a bit scared - never did that before, and it looks complicated!

YES! Oh please do, I love em' all! :clap:
#358 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 4:43 PM
ooohh i would defenitely get Rush!! (I secretly find him really hot) lol! :D
#359 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 10:47 PM
WOOOWW!! I always thought this story would just be another boring one, but when I read it, I was soooo hooked to it! It's such an amazing story! Hope you make another one.
Instructor
#360 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 6:14 AM
Please do upload them! ^^;'' The characters are all awesome.
#361 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 2:31 AM
Oh my! I took a break from packing stuff up to look for updates & now the story's over.

Very well done though. :clap:

Oh, yes.... and please do upload the characters! I would love to have them... though downloading may have to wait until I get my new computer (that'll be a few months yet). :D
#362 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 3:18 AM
That was cool! I think the epilogue was my favorite part. Very good closure.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#363 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 4:09 PM
PennyTheCorgi -- Thanks! I'm glad. n__n Not sure where to upload them yet.. hehe!

.~*Iris*~. -- Hehehehee! xD I find him hot too. :twisted:

.: Mariett :. -- Yay thank you! I'll definitely make a new one some time! Taking a break at first... since my game doesn't work at the moment ~_~ And I'll have to find some new ideas!

IsolinaBlack -- I will! :DMmmm I guess I'll start stripping off their custom content first, all those creator policies drive me insane! ~_~ Hahahah!

kristalshyt -- Whee! Thank you! n___n And welcome back! And ooh, new computer.. exciting!

Plum -- Yay thanks! The epilogue is my favourite part too!

I'll upload the characters as soon as possible, then Not sure if I can get Rush though... I only have him in game, he doesn't show up in Bodyshop. :S And since my game is mucked... well, I'll try to make him show up and work on the other sims in the mean time!

:D

Forum Resident
#364 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 6:02 PM
Such a great story! Very scary too.
Test Subject
#365 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 2:22 PM
I'm so sorry I haven't posted here in a while...I was ssoooo busy! But I just finished reading the lengthy updates and....WOW!! I'm impressed, Dorka! You're a fantastic writer and you did a very good job of tying up loose ends, but still leaving some mystery with the ending. Congrats on such a great story!

Oh and Happy Rather Belated Birthday....:D
Gallows ^^"
#366 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 2:30 PM
Wow! Sorry for not posting in a while. I kinda forgot about the story section of the forums.

Well, I have a lot to say. I LOVED IT! I loved it, I loved it, I loved it, I loved it, I loved it! Amazing, perfectly executed, and wow. I loved your writing. YOU HAVE TO WRITE ANOTHER STORY!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#367 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 4:44 PM
Oh yay! ^^ Didn't think I'd still get comments, whee! :3

Sizza -- Thanks! I'm glad you think it was scary! xD I like writing freaky stories!

Gallowsraven -- Yay Gallows! <3 Thank you so much! -blush- And thanks for liking it! :valentine

chestnut_trauma -- Yay thank you! Glad you loved it that much! Heehee! I already came up with a few new ideas for the next story, not sure what the storyline should be like yet though!

I missed Mei-Lin and Rush terribly, so I decided that they might get a tiny appearance in that story... their son Tolly probably will get a bigger role. n_~ (if he's still handsome by the time he's grown up )

And I'll still upload my sims, no worries. n_~ I know, I dawdle about so much!

Thanks for reading :D

Test Subject
#368 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 7:37 AM
Wow...
I just finished reading the whole thing, and I must say, I was hooked from the very beginning to now. Not only is the writing amazingly well elaborated, but the story itself is fresh and creative, and the beautifully scenic pictures are the extra touch that just ties the whole thing together to create a unique work of art.

Definitely, well earned
Truly, all the stars I can possibly give you! :1st
You are indeed an inspiration...

:bow2:

Take care and I hope creativity flows like water and that you post another story soon. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait!

- Jocus Dorkus, why hello, of course -

"The grey cells, the grey cells! They are my most potent friends!"
Test Subject
#369 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 10:30 PM
Wow!! I just read the whole story. AMAZING.
I'm sort of glad I started when the whole thing was finished so I didn;t have to wait through those UNBEARABLE cliffhangers. haahaha.
and yesssss, I want to see Tolly all grown up!! pleaseeee.
Test Subject
#370 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 9:43 AM
Wow! Thank you for the fun read. And creepy (or sweet, depending on how I interpret it) ending!

Genghis is the right spelling, this is true.
Test Subject
#371 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 10:35 PM
I llllllooovveeee this story, it's so different and creative and your pictures are so beautiful and sharp! May I ask as to where you got Mei-lin and Rush's skintones? They are so gorgeous aswell ^_^' Hope you get to write another one! :D
Page 15 of 15