Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#426 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 9:17 PM
lounatiykque: You can download the characters over at Insiminator.net :D

Lolli: The idea was that Herman wasn't really supposed to be scary as a rodent! I mean, It's no less scary than him coming back as a toilet! Well, unless you add in the surreality factor, then the toilet is scarier! But you know, whatever. :peace
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#427 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 4:16 PM
Nachis! I have never seen that before! I've never checked the credits. That is so weird!

Lounatikque, Kiyoa...also my sim :p. Thanks for downloading.

~Love is blind, i know this because you cant see me!~
#428 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 9:54 PM
Lollipop can you give me victor clothes? i cant download them from the exchange i have problem with webs registrations. it was difficult even creating an account here xd
Forum Resident
#429 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 12:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lounatiykque
oooooooooo really? i think i heard something once but id only met her in french's story :sorry: does she appear in any other stories? i hope so anyway she looks cool im kinda blue obsessed (my sim's blue 2 )

You should hear about her pretty soon if Lolli gets inspired...

btw as you see Lolli, your story's still read
Test Subject
Original Poster
#430 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 12:19 PM
Heh Frenchie has a point, you may see more of Kiyoa before too long.

Nachis, I am not sure if uploading outfits that are not mine is allowed, someone correct me if I'm wrong...

Field Researcher
#431 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 9:09 AM
Okay. I just spent the last two hours reading all 18 pages of this thread/story. Whew.

I really enjoyed it. I'll admit it took me a few chapters to get into it, though. I'm not really sure why. Lolli, you have an interesting writing style. I think it just took me some time to get used to it.

I'm so glad I didn't come across this until it was finished. Your cliff-hangers are terrible! (In a really good, but really frustrating way.) I'm not a very good critic, but I really liked it. The fact that I've been sitting here reading it for so long is probably a good indication of that. :D

Keep it up. I hope to read more from you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#432 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 9:14 AM
I love that people still read this.

Thankyou for commenting. Yeah the first few chapters are mainly introducing charecters and setting the scene, I often find myself needing to read a few chapters of a story before I am truely hooked.

I am happy my cliff-hangers were so effective, and thankyou for putting me in this good mood before I have to drag myself to college *sigh*

Thanks for reading!

#433 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 12:46 PM
More,please!
very well written! i find myself wanting to know what happens next.....
keep it comin' lolly! :peace

i'm wondering if the "devil's year 2006" reference in the storyline makes anyone think about the mess this world is in right now,as i did.....? :confused:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#434 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 5:52 PM
Thanks for the comment Debwilldo

The "devils year" was a reference to a thread in the debate room about the world ending in 2006 . I guess you could say its related to the mess the world is in at the moment as some people think its a sign that the end is nigh :P

#435 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 12:22 PM
Hmm, i lyk this story, at times it was confussing where Serena was discribing scenes where she wasn't present, that was a lil weird, a Meanwhile.. or Elsewhere.. or something similar may have been betta but i suppose the whole story is SUPPOSED to be told from her view, so it was weird that we followed Martha out of the room with Herman, but if you continued on with Victor and Serena in that scene it would have drawled out a bit boring.. Pretty dang good story overall i must say 8/10 from me
<33 Mel
#436 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 12:43 PM
Ok.. Ok... I know that this is way past the point of your finishing of the story but I do however want to tell you how much i enjoyed it... Im new around here and i came across your story... (kind of glad i read it now so i could read it all in one chunk.. im not one who loves to wait for updates lol....im an impatient person.. this i know..)
well anywho it was wonderful!!! Thanks for posting it :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#437 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 4:53 PM
Melzy: I can understand that it may be shilghtly confusing when Serene describes scenes which she's not in. But she's supposed to be narrating it, its in past tense , so she'd have found out those parts from the other charecters. I have no idea if that makes sense! Well I'm glad you still thought it was ok, thanks for reading and commenting .

Joshandmetogether2006: Even late comments are still great to me! I love knowing that people still read this, even though I finished it a few months ago. heh I'm impatient too so I know what you mean aout wanting to read it all at once. Well, thanks for reading and leaving your comment

Field Researcher
#438 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 5:18 AM
please make another story i want to see more of your stories! I LOVE THIS STORY!
#439 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 1:43 PM
That was awesome! I enjoyed it very much. :D
(Got here after you were done... *pout*)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#440 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 2:12 PM
Thankyou Danishani2 and Kristalshyt, its nice of you to comment.

#441 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 4:53 AM
-yawn- Oh my god...it took me a few hours to read that! Yes I am a slow reader, shush you -_-.

That was a BRILLIANT story. Now....Make It Into A Movie -demands- lol

But yea... i couldn't help but notice the words of "sequel" in here...hahah
Test Subject
Original Poster
#442 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 6:52 PM
Oooh thankyou for PMing me, I have not checked my story thread in a while...so thankyou sooo much for reading and commenting Stolen_Pixelite!

My computer is a little evil at the moment, when it's fixed I plan on starting a new story. I may do a sequal to this one one day but the next will be something different

Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#443 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 7:27 PM
love it! you really need to write a sequel. maybe they will get their cure?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#444 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 9:49 PM
Well thanks for reading Gdayars. As I said in an earlier comment, I may do a sequal but my next story will be something different.

Mad Poster
#445 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 5:09 PM
Hiya Lollipop_Girl. It may be over a year since I said I'd do it but I've FINALLY finished my picture of Serene! You can go and look at it here> http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/56754649/
I hope you like it. I put a LOT of time and effort into it.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
Original Poster
#446 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 11:40 AM
Wow that's really awesome! I love it! Thankyou so much Menaceman44 , it's really flattering to have fan-art of my beloved character.

Mad Poster
#447 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 5:47 PM
Cheers. I am glad you like it.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Page 18 of 18