Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GiveTheNineARide
Actually I was there earlier today. I had not seen your latest update, though. I really like the sepia pics to go with the story.

Thanks for reading!
I thought the sepia would be a good idea to make the pictures to seem like old photo's of Trent's as obviously when the story ends he's going to be an old man, unless some lady gets some revenge and he is killed!
Advertisement
Beautiful Dinosaur
#52 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 2:56 PM
Having so much fun with this challenge... just aged to Adult and so far have 50 kids by 15 different women!

Anyone else having problems swiping a new bed? I have swiped everything from two different bedrooms but can't swipe the beds, the option isn't even greyed out. Anyone got a clue?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#53 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 6:58 PM
WOW 50 kids, your Sim has been very busy.

As far as swiping - I never tried to take a bed. But if it is the only thing in the room with your Sim and Swipe Something isn't grayed out you should be able to swipe the bed. What does he do, walk out of the room and take something?

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
There is no limit to what you can accomplish when you're supposed to be doing something else.
Field Researcher
#54 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 12:07 AM
Bandit just turned into an adult and I must say,he's doing horrible with the ladies....He has somewhere from 5-10 kids...He uses basically the same women over again. His money is somewhere around 3k.
Beautiful Dinosaur
#55 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 7:56 PM
WOW 50 kids, your Sim has been very busy.

Yeah.. hardly any money or stuff, just been wooing the ladies I realised that as long as you're in the theatre with at least a good friend, then you get the option to try for babies with them. Very handy!

As far as swiping - I never tried to take a bed. But if it is the only thing in the room with your Sim and Swipe Something isn't grayed out you should be able to swipe the bed. What does he do, walk out of the room and take something?

The option to Swipe Something just isn't there, the only thing that comes up is Go here. Weird. Maybe he thinks it would just be too evil to nick the bed! (Except it's happened in houses that have more than one bed.....)It's not really an issue, I spend most nights out roaming or stay at someone else's place, just wondering if it's only happening to me or if others have noticed it too.
Test Subject
#56 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 7:19 AM
I like this idea, and I think I'll be giving it a try. Though, I have a little idea to add in. Instead of ending when he dies/ages out or whatever, I have it in my head that he should have an "heir" move in with him. Choosing one specific female (currently, Blair Wainwright is in mind), he can choose a son to either carry on or "straighten out".

...Kinda want to do the "evil" route, though lol It helps that I don't ever do scoring.

And lecielnousaide, why can't my game make such attractive random sims?! T_T Evil thing.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#57 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 2:31 PM
WOW!! No one has responded here in a long time.

Go ahead and give it a try and feel free to make any suggestions you like.

I will be revamping this challenge to make the LTW more easily attainable and because swiping was changed by one of the patches. Kleptos can no longer swipe from community lots indoors. My original Sim for this challenge had emptied out the Gym and the Library.

The thought of having an heir carry on has crossed my mind, but he would have to be adopted I think. If it is an offspring of the Kissing Bandit he will be related to almost everyone in town.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
There is no limit to what you can accomplish when you're supposed to be doing something else.
Test Subject
#58 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 5:20 AM
This seems awesome o-O!
I will try this one next 83~!
Will post pics later c:
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 5:58 AM
Seriously, I didn't know that you could get a sim pregnant without having them as a part of your active household... I will be trying this now!
Banned
#60 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 6:46 AM

The thought of having an heir carry on has crossed my mind, but he would have to be adopted I think. If it is an offspring of the Kissing Bandit he will be related to almost everyone in town.

Or maybe go into create a sim create a sim that looks like he could be the son of the bandit then move him in with a random parent and kill them off
Test Subject
#61 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 10:52 PM Last edited by bleueyedbrunette : 23rd Feb 2010 at 1:32 AM.
ooo~ This looks like so much fun. I usually only like to play female sims for some reason, but this made me actually decide to use a guy as my main sim. (I saw the option about using a same sex preggers cheat, but it seemed too unrealistic for me.) I'll post some shots when I get anywhere in it.

Edit:
Never mind, I answered my question by rereading the challenge. lol.
Test Subject
#62 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 8:25 AM
Really like it! I started it about a month ago, and it ended so badly (for the town LOL) becos oopsies he didnt go steady so he couldnt break up, hence everyone knew him as a playboy (I cant remember what the game called him). He had about... Five or six kids. Love your challenge!!!! ❇❇❇:-D
Instructor
#63 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 4:19 PM Last edited by lindali365 : 11th Jun 2015 at 10:30 AM.
So happy that this challenge was moved to the front page, it looks like one I'd enjoy playing. Now to find my Don Juan, read the rules thoroughly, read the rest of the posts, and start setting up my game. Yay!

I'm almost ready. I just finished creating my guy in CAS; his name isn't Don, it's Desmond Brigand. I was feeling lazy in CAS so I changed one of my female Sims into a male (it could happen). It's been a long time since I played a male Sim, this is going to be like jumping off a cliff.

I'm going to pull most of my mods, but I'm going to keep the essential NRaas mods in (Overwatch and Error Trap to fix in-game issues). Looking forward to the challenge!

Desmond, do me proud.

His first swipe, he's a natural when it comes to grabbing the big stuff.

I just closed out my game at Week 1, Day 5. So far he's fathered one child, with one on the way and his Net Worth is $27,115. And, he's driving around in the car he swiped from Agnes Crumplebottom. Desmond isn't doing as well as I'd hoped with the ladies, but he does swipe some good stuff!
Test Subject
#64 Old 2nd Jan 2017 at 11:36 PM
I've never tried playing an evil burglar-y type sim before. I think I'll try this challenge!
Page 3 of 3