Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 8:48 PM Last edited by Simlover7114 : 29th Jun 2015 at 4:30 PM.
Default Impregnate the Town
Alright everyone, I think some people don't like my other Pregnant Challenge version, because it is female sims only. So I think this one will catch a few eyes
So please do not hate on me because of this challenge, please remember, sims is only a GAME. Well with that out of the way lets get to it!

CAS!

You will want to make a male sim, with traits like, hopeless romantic, flirty, great kisser, family oriented, and I could go on but you probably get what I mean.
Next, you could make pets but it is not mandatory but if you choose for a pet, I'd suggest a dog because they can 'fetch a date'.

To play!

First off! You'll want to find a few female sims, and basically to win the challenge you have to get every girl in town pregnant or just reach a certain number of points. But, the more interesting route is for the first option.

Next, you'll probably want to keep doing the first step but remember, no mood cheats or mods, so make sure to keep your sim happy, or else... No babies. Well just remember this doesn't really matter you just have to keep in mind that you want kids. You could play normally with this just have kids thats the only TRUE goal of this challenge.

So now time to go over RULES DUNDUNDUN!!!!!!

1. No mood cheats/mods.
2. No testingcheatsenabled cheats no matter what your doing with it unless to reset sim ONLY IF HE GETS STUCK THOUGH... I think thats with testingcheatsenabled.....
3. Money cheats aren't a big deal because this challenge doesn't exactly have anything to do with MONEY.
4. Jobs are recommended but not mandatory.
5. Last rule is.... HAVE FUN!!! Thats what challenges are for!

Scoring time

+2 every 2 babies born.
-2 every female enemy made, you need them to all be friends no enemies... at least not girls...
+5 if you can do good with a job and having babies with females.
-5 if you get fired from a job or keep your job but go a week without impregnating a female.
Easy, Win! have 50 points by the time your sim dies. Lose Have less than 50 points
Medium, Win! have 75 points by the time your sim dies. Lose Have less than 75 points.
Hard, Win! Have 100 points by the time your sim dies or impregnate EVERY female sim in a certain city. Lose Have less than 100 points or fail to impregnate females.
IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!! Win!!!!! Have 125 points AND impregnate every female sim in a certain city. Lose Fail to impregnate every female AND have 125 points.
Happy simming everyone out there in internet land
I know my challenge is a bit confusing, and sorry about ya know... No back story... well if you have any questions just ask in the comments below and I'll be happy to answer . :D

"900 years of time and space, and I have never met someone who wasn't important."
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 9:39 PM
Anybody think they'll be trying this? Sorry about the scoring... Not my best scoring on these kinds of challenges... Welp... If your trying or have questions post some pics on this thread or ask the questions. I wouldn't mind helping

"900 years of time and space, and I have never met someone who wasn't important."
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 11:08 PM
Dang it, the title made me think that we needed to get a male sim pregnant by every other male sim in town.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hugbug993
Dang it, the title made me think that we needed to get a male sim pregnant by every other male sim in town.
XD Sorry 'bout that... I don't really think thats possible very much.... Will you still be trying it?

Instructor
#5 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 11:33 PM Last edited by Luckk : 6th Jan 2014 at 12:00 AM.
There's another challenge similar to this. In fact, it's on this site. X3
Though making the man pregnant would be fun. XD

EDIT: change my wording to similar because the Family Man Challenge focuses on making as many kids as possible, which ends up leading to making every woman pregnant.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 12:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simlover7114
XD Sorry 'bout that... I don't really think thats possible very much.... Will you still be trying it?

With my mods, it's certainly possible.

I didn't really like the Family Man challenge, and this is pretty similar to that, so probably not. I might try the other one with a male sim, though.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 3:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hugbug993
With my mods, it's certainly possible.

I didn't really like the Family Man challenge, and this is pretty similar to that, so probably not. I might try the other one with a male sim, though.
I know it is similar to that challenge, and this focuses on having kids... but you could do it your guys' way and get the MAN pregnant

Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 5:04 AM
Hi! I tried this 2 times (now i am playing this challange for the second time). the first time my sim was a Casanova but everyone hated him after finishing the challange as he had all her i don't know how many relationships at the same time. Now i play like this; i ask the woman to be my sims girlfriend, if its possible, ask for a baby and when she's pregnant - break up. My sim is starting his 11th relationship right now and he does not have a hard time going to anywhere; there are no sims anymore yelling at his face
:D
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 5:09 AM
Also I think that there is no reason to use money cheat; if you ask to move in cornelia goth or vita Alto or a rich sim and you sell the car they have in the inventory you'll have 95000 simoleons. Now i am having almost 150000 simoleons earned by moving rich girlfriends in and out and selling everything they had in their inventory.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 7:39 PM
Hey! When I get home from my vacation I'm on, I'm probably going to have to try this challenge! I might create a blog and just update every child born, etc. <3 Gl to me! xD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 3:55 PM
Good luck! If you do write something, post a link here! I love reading things like that <3

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 6:44 PM
Creating the sim rn! I am making a 'blog' for the challenge but really it will be all of the challenges I do. I think I might merge two challenges if it's okay with you! The 100 Baby Challenge with the Impregnate the Town! So basically I'd have a male sim obeying these rules and then a female sim obeying the 100BC rules. But the points would combine also. Again, if it's okay, I'm going to do it! <3 (Blog in progress)
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 8:07 PM
Alright! Te blog is made! You can find it here . I haven't merged the two challenges, as I don't have permission yet! Enjoy!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 19th Aug 2016 at 7:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simlover7114

It's possible in sims 4