Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 9:18 PM
Default Breadwinner Challenge
Your Sim's parents lost their job. Now they have to earn the money for their family.

Getting Started:
Create a family of four. Two parents, one child, and one teen. They can be any gender and have any traits. Then move into a furnished starter home. If there aren't enough beds, just add an extra. Make you sims only have 100 simoleons by using testingcheatsenabled true then familyfunds <household name> <amount> . If that doesn't work, then just get spa treatments until you have that amount or less.

What's the Point?
The point is to earn money using only the teen and child. They can do anything to earn money, but the adults can do NOTHING. Make them watch TV all day or something. The children earn all the cash.
Some ways to earn money are:
Have kids or teens paint, write books, or garden.
If you have Generations, have the kids hold bake sales.
Have teens get a part-time job.
Have a kleptomaniac child/teen steal items.

Rules
-You cannot sell your furniture to make money. Your family doesn't want to look poor!
-You cannot mooch money from neighbors, but you can steal their stuff and sell it.
-Your kids must keep their grades at C or above.
-You must have a home-cooked or restaurant meal every time your sims want to eat. No quick meals allowed. Coffee shop or vending machine meals are okay, since they cost money.
-Absolutely no cheats! Except the one at the beginning that makes you lose all your money, of course.
-If you have household funds above 10,000 simoleons, you win!
-If a child is taken away by the social worker, you lose.
-If a parent earns any money, you lose.
-If anyone dies, you lose.
-If the teen ages up into an adult, you can make them work, but only part-time jobs.
-The "inheritance" lifetime reward is not allowed.

Questions,comments,concerns? Reply!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 10:59 AM
You can do BAKE SALES in generations? How? (I have it but I didn't know about it into now!)
Instructor
#3 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 2:55 PM
this is unique queenkitty

"Keep Calm and Play with STYLE"
#My Avatar: Nick Johnson
Download Policy
MrDensilter tumblr account.
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
The Green House Challenge
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 12:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ihaveanawsomebro
You can do BAKE SALES in generations? How? (I have it but I didn't know about it into now!)

In "Toys" there is a bake sale table. If you buy it, then have your kids bake cookies or something on the kiddie oven, then there should be an option to load the table and have the child tend it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 12:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimGuruBob
this is unique queenkitty

Thank you!