Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Dec 2013 at 6:48 PM Last edited by CarolPearl : 7th Dec 2013 at 9:00 PM.
Default The Forbidden Challenge
Inspiration: Black Hearts Challenge The Opposite Princesses Challenge

Mods Required: Dexter The Bear

Expansion Pack Required: Basegame

World: Play in any world you like, but I would suggest Barnacle Bay, Appaloosa Plains or something like that.

This is not my first Challenge, but I still hope that you find this Challenge interesting . I`m really sorry for bad spelling because English isn`t my main Language, so please do not complain

Lot: Move into the biggest one

STORY
Once upon a time there was a king and a Queen that ruled a small village. The Queen was pregnant With the Prince/princess that was going to rule the village after her and her husband, but when the Queen was going to give birth to the child she died due to complications. She gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Lucia after the happiness and light her mother was so full of, even though the king had his beautiful daughter he felt empty, lonely and sad. He wanted more, so he asked his Brother to find him the most beautiful villager that was going to bear his child. The Brother came back With a Young lady. The king knew that she was the one he wanted. She didn`t want him, the king got angry and said that if she wasn`t going to have his child, her Family was going to be tortured and killed. The lady didn`t want to take any chances, she did as the king wanted and gave birth to a baby girl. She was named Luna after the darkness and sadness her father was filled With. The king was done With the poor villager now so she got thrown in a cell to die. Even though he had his two daughters he still felt empty. Why? One day he looked at Luna, she was a small child, but he could still see that something was wrong with her, she was different and dangerous. He told his Brother to take Luna away, that she was going to be sent far far away. His Brother asked why, but the truth was hidden forever. His Brother did as the king wished and sent Luna With a vikingship that was going out to fight. His brother came back and asked why he couldn't just throw her in the cell with her mother. The king didn't answer. He didn't want the bad luck roaming around underneath his castle. His brother asked too many questions. He itched after throwing him in the cell, but he couldn't leave the brother to fall in love with that woman down there. It would be bad.

Lucia grew up to be a Young adult and her father was ill and was soon going to die. He told Lucia about the woman in the cell that she could never let out because she was a evil witch that lured him into getting her pregnant with a evil little child that was going to return one day and ruin everything. Lucia did as the father said and kept Luna's mother in the cell. She had no idea how her evil sister looked like, but she would never come back, she was probably already dead.

LUNA`S STORY (not required to read)[B]
As her "stepfathers" was out fighting Luna was raised by a trell (slave) to afterwards being able to serve the vikings when they needed them. The trell thought Luna how to read, how to Count. She was like a mother for Luna. When Luna grew up to be a child the trell died and Luna was sent over to another one which wasn't as kind. He thought that she was to weak to be a trell, but he was wrong. When she grew up to be a child the vikings saw something special in her. She was more than just a weak little girl. She learned how to fight and protect her self. When she grew up to be a young adult the vikings used her as a bait. She was going to lure all the enemies into the woods for so to brutally kill them or kidnap them and keep them as her own trells. Little did she know about where she came from or where her real parents were until a letter was sent to her from the mother herself. After Luna read through the Whole letter many times she was filled With anger. She wanted revenge. Luna told the vikings that she wanted to return to the village to stay there for a couple of weeks. The vikings had to think about it for a couple of days before they let her off by the village and then they continued on their journey over the blue blue sea. Oh how Luna wanted to stay with them forever, but this had to be done.

[B]PREPERATIONS

You will need 5 characters
The name of the daughters is just names I`ve chosen for my sisters, but you can use them if you want.
Lifetime wishes is not really necessary so just choose a random one.

The Good Sister/Lucia
Female Young adult
Traits: Good, Friendly, Nurturing/Family oriented, Virtuoso, Absent minded
Looks: Pale skin, long blonde hair, soft facial features, light make-up, blue eyes

The evil sister/Luna
Female, Young Adult
Traits: Genius, Evil, Mean spirited, slob, hot headed
Looks: Evil looking, dark make-up, black messy hair, dirty clothing/pirate clothing, pale, grey eyes

The servant/The kings brother
Male, Adult
Traits: Neat, handy, Natural Cook, green thumb, unlucky
Looks: Rich looking, muscular, green eyes

[B]The Prince/Hedwig

NPC (Non playable character)
Male, Young Adult/adult
Traits: Absent minded, hopeless romantic, great kisser, flirty, irresistable (suggestion as the last trait)
Looks: As handsome as you can

Luna`s mom/ Idunn
NPC (I`ll say when you can play as her)
Female, Adult
Traits: Nurturing/Family oriented, good
Looks: Poor looking, bags under eyes, tired looking, sick looking, pale

Create the Castle

The Castle needs a basement where Luna`s mom is. It needs to be really small With almost no light Sources. The only Furniture that is allowed in the basement is a bench/sleepingbag and one single dining Chair

Make the Castle big and Castle like. You may use any Money cheat you want for this.

The

-Lock the celldoor to everyone but the servant/broter
-Place Luna far away from the front door, that`s why the Castle whould be placed really far behind
-It`s important that you turn free will ON
-Place everybody except Luna inside

PLAYTIIIIME!
This story is parted up in Chapters and you may read it while you play

CHAPTER ONE:
The forbidden

Playing as the Good Sister:
Lucia has heard rumors from the villagers about the Forbidden Sister coming back, Lucia don`t know who the Forbidden sister is, but she think she knows who
For now Lucia is a NPC, the only thing you are allowed to do is Lock all the doors to everyone but Odin/The servant so Luna can`t come in before the servant comes and let her in. Lucia is a virtuoso, Place a piano for her to play on or a guitar.

Playing as the Forbidden Sister:
Luna slowly walks up to the front door, all she is going to do is ask to stay over for a couple of weeks, but the doors are locked and nobody answers them
Walk up to the door and wait for the servant to come. Then yo can unlock the doors. The servant has to talk to Luna for a bit before you can do so.

Playing as the Brother:
As Odin hears somebody knocks on the door he feels the need of opening it, he doesn`t know who it is, but he crosses his fingers for it to not be the Forbidden sister
Walk outside to where Luna is and talk to her for a bit. When you have at least some kind of relationship to her you can let her in by unlocking the door for everyone. Now you may continue Your chores (cleaning, Gardening, Cooking, feeding Idunn if she`s hungry etc.)

Playing as the Prince:
DO NOT PLAY ON HIM EVER: He is a NPC which means you can never Control him under this Challenge.

Playing as Luna`s mom:
She is also a NPC, do not touch her.

CHAPTER 2
Hello sister

Playing as the good sister:
Lucia sees Luna and goes Down to greet her. She can see the emptiness in Luna`s eyes. She knows that she must be a poor woman from farlands with no place to stay, she must be tired, so you decided to be a nice queen and offer the woman a place to stay
Get Lucia to have a talk With Luna. Have them get to know each other better. This is the first time Lucia gets to see Luna so be kind!
Keep her away from the Prince, the Prince is in Luna`s hands now.

Playing as Luna:
Greet the sister, get to know her etc.
Sneak up to the Prince and start getting friends With him before you can move on to the NeXT step. Yep, being romantic.
Luna`s first goal is to ruin the realtionship between Hedwig and Lucia. Her main goal is to ruin Lucia`s life.

Playing as Odin:
Just do the normal With him. Make sure he does what he needs to do.
You have to prepare Luna's room too, make sure everything is nice and clean there

The Prince and Idunn is still NPCs

CHAPTER 3
I love you not

Now Luna should`ve been in the Castle for a while and the relationship between Lucia and Hedwig should be ruined. Hedwig should be Down in the basement With Idunn
to rot. (Move Hedwig into the cell in the basement)

Playing as Luna:
Luna completed her first goal, now it`s time for the NeXT goal. Killing Odin.
Now it`s the time when you need Dexter the Bear mod.
You have to lure Odin in With Your charm (even though he is Your uncle but what ever) and get him under Your Power. Then you can stab him/kill him. Since Lucia had such a good relationship With her uncle she will be devastated and heartbroken. Then you have to run away before Lucia comes. As stupid as Lucia is she will not suspect you for killing Odin.

Playing as Lucia:
As you walk in to Luna's bedroom to invite her for tea you can see a dead body lying on the ground. Your uncle Odin. Who could've commited such a crime? And why is the corpse hiddenin Luna's bedroom? Did Luna know about this? You fall on you knees next to the corpse crying

Hedwig and Idunn is still NPCs.

CHAPTER 4:
Hello mother

Congratulations! You are soon done! Luna has only one thing left to do. Take over Lucia`s Place as a Queen. How you do so, is to kill Lucia, but you can't do that on your own you need help from Luna's mom, but will she help you?

Playing as Luna:
You get ready to the last step to take over the throne. Will you be able to do it? Or will You fail?
Luna now needs to go Down in the cell, she goes on her knees and begs Lucia to let her in so she can see Your mother. When she opens up the door for you go and talk eith your mother until you two have a pretty good relationship.

Playing as Lucia:
You`re getting weaker, you can feel the end is coming, but you have a plan
Lucia lets Luna Down in the basement, he just couldn`t deny the sadness in Luna`s eyes when she begged her to let her in the cell. Luna explained that she heard her mother was locked up in the cell. As dumb as Lucia is she believed the nonsense (or?) and let her in the cell, but Lucia had a plan from the day she saw her dead uncle lying on the ground. When Luna is in the cell lock the door to everyone but Lucia. Now Luna is trapped and left to die by her own sister.

Playing as Idunn:
Finally! You can now play as Idunn! You see a long human looking creature coming towards you. She looks like you which scares you really much, but you calms down as the human creature says:"Hello mother", was this really the daughter that got taken away from you? Luna is probably now talking to you. She asks you for help, but you need to think about it. Killing that dumb princess sounds actually like a good idea to you,s even though she is a young "beautiful" queen. You agree to the offer, but when you and Luna is about to go out the door is locked. You are trapped again with your daughter and you two have to think quick. Hedwig.

CHAPTER 5:
The beast below

Playing as Lucia:
Your sister is now trapped down where she belongs. With all the beasts. She is now for you the beast below
Lucia continues with her normal life after she got rid of Luna. Lucia is now a NPC.

Playing as Luna:
You came back from the beautiful life at the sea just to live in darkness again. You, your mother and Hedwig is always thinking out a plan to escape and end Lucia once and for all, but will you ever succeed or will you live as a prisoner the rest if your life?
Luna needs to speak to either Hedwig or Idunn once a day until a couple of days later when you hear Idunns plan. You're not sure if you want to do it, you're not even sure if it's going to work.

Playing as Idunn:
You come up with a plan, if your facts are correct the plan should work and you can again live in freedom, but to get Luna to do as you say may be harder than expected
After a couple of days of chitchatting with Hedwig and Luna you come up with a plan, you're not sure if it's going to work, but it's worth a try. You speak to both Hedwig and Luna and Hedwig agrees to the plan, but Luna is unsure, if she's going to do it well, you don't know, but it might be your only way out of this hell.

Congratulations! You have completed the Challenge! There will come a new part on wednesday so there will be new parts every sunday and wednesday (there will be atleast 4 parts), so meanwhile you can either end this Challenge for good (if you didn't like it and is maybe tired of it) or do another one in the meantime.

Idunn's plan was for Luna to get pregnant with Hedwig. Because if the rules is the same as they was, they are not allowed to keep pregnant sims in a bad cell, so she would most likely be moved to another cell and as absent minded as Lucia is, she will hopefully leave the door open so they can sneak out, if not Luna needs to take the keys from Lucia's gold belt and toss it to them or near them so they can get it when Lucia is being moved. Luna is not sure, she doesn't want a baby. She want to live her life as a pirate again with the people she loves. She doesn't want to go around taking care of a baby. Hedwig agrees to the plan, maybe because he doesn't need to take care or even carry the baby at all, but it is their only way out of the cell, but it can't be the only way out? If Luna agrees to the plan or if she finds another way out is for you to decide or you can wait on the next part if you wish.

[B]Part 2

Lucia is now a playable character

Luna decides to roll With it. She didn`t need to raise the child anyways. She (You) woohooes With Hedwig and gets pregnant, but the rules have changed. When Lucia comes in to feed them Luna announces the pregnany, but Lucia doesn`t care. She lies the floor on the ground before she takes out Hedwig and moves him to the other cell (Move Hedwig to another cell make one if you need to). Luna looks at her mother angry. She is about to slap her, but her mother says that when Lucia comes to pick up the baby they can snap the keys out of here Pocket, but Luna slaps her anyways (Argue With her before you slap her). She is surrounded by idiots.
Luna gives birth to the child in the cell. Lucia comes in to take the child away (You might play on Lucia for this), but Luna won`t let Lucia take the child. Idunn takes Lucia`s keys while Lucia and Luna argues With each other. Lucia takes the child away and Luna is devastaded. Luna`s goal now is not to be a Queen or kill Lucia, but to get her child back.

Basically Your goal now is just to get the child back. Pretty easy actually, but you can not be seen by Lucia. You have two days to get the child back. Good Luck! If the child isn`t back by two days you have lost the Challenge.

Thank you so much if you comment or try out this Challenge. I`ve used several hours on this. Also going through headache and neckpain ._. But I had to finish it!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 1st Dec 2013 at 11:32 PM
I'm confused.

Having a baby with a prince makes you queen? That makes no sense. Lucia is the daughter of the king, so she should be queen regnant, i.e. the one in control of everything. Unless the prince is her brother, then he's the prince regent, and not in charge of anything. If Luna isn't recognized as in the line of succession, then she shouldn't be able to inherit the throne at all, let alone by having an illegitimate child off a prince who isn't in charge of anything.

Also, Lucia knows that her sister will want to take revenge, then a. lets her in, b. lets her stay after ruining her relationship, c. lets her stay after killing her uncle, and d. does not have separate cells in her dungeon and sends her in with the guy she was flirting with, who can apparently make women queen with the power of his penis, because "nobody should be left without a home"? It didn't occur to her that Luna had to have had a home while she was getting raised? And killing someone isn't justification for kicking someone out? Give her a home in the prisons! Also, why did she keep Luna's mother a prisoner after her father died? The only thing the woman did was get raped by her father, and if killing someone isn't justification for locking someone up, then why is that? And if she wanted to be nice to her sister, why not release the sister's mother?
Can we change the ending so Lucia dies? She's kind of stupid.

I do think this is a good, creative challenge and I'd like to see more like this. But this kind of stuff really bugs me.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2013 at 8:15 PM Last edited by CarolPearl : 2nd Dec 2013 at 9:32 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by hugbug993
I'm confused.

Having a baby with a prince makes you queen? That makes no sense. Lucia is the daughter of the king, so she should be queen regnant, i.e. the one in control of everything. Unless the prince is her brother, then he's the prince regent, and not in charge of anything. If Luna isn't recognized as in the line of succession, then she shouldn't be able to inherit the throne at all, let alone by having an illegitimate child off a prince who isn't in charge of anything.

Also, Lucia knows that her sister will want to take revenge, then a. lets her in, b. lets her stay after ruining her relationship, c. lets her stay after killing her uncle, and d. does not have separate cells in her dungeon and sends her in with the guy she was flirting with, who can apparently make women queen with the power of his penis, because "nobody should be left without a home"? It didn't occur to her that Luna had to have had a home while she was getting raised? And killing someone isn't justification for kicking someone out? Give her a home in the prisons! Also, why did she keep Luna's mother a prisoner after her father died? The only thing the woman did was get raped by her father, and if killing someone isn't justification for locking someone up, then why is that? And if she wanted to be nice to her sister, why not release the sister's mother?
Can we change the ending so Lucia dies? She's kind of stupid.

I do think this is a good, creative challenge and I'd like to see more like this. But this kind of stuff really bugs me.

First of I'm really sorry that this was confusing you. And Lucia kept the mother as a prisoner because her father wanted her to keep her down there. I can tell you that this challenge is far from done really. It was really late and i had neck, back and head pain all the evening and i literally fell asleep after I posted this challenge. The ending was quick and I know that didn't bother how stupid or how much sense this challenge made, but I didn't want to post an undone challenge (but I did, sadly). Thank you so much for your response and I'll change it deffinetely. Lucia was pretty stupid indeed and I actually thought about giving her the absent minded trait. Anyways, hanks for your feedback and I'll try my best to fix it so it's understandable and interesting to do. This challenge was made for your and ofcourse others on here entertainment.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2013 at 9:25 PM
Hello, everyone. I've completely changed he challenge now so hopefully it will make more sense.

Luna's story though needs some changes. I will changed it soon. So all you viking nerds out there don't get mad at me, hehe
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2013 at 10:36 PM
Okay, much better, and my nitpicks will be lesser this time.

I didn't mention this before, but I don't get why Hedwig was thrown in prison. I'm assuming he's a prince from a foreign land, since he probably isn't Lucia/Luna's brother unless this is an Egyptian setting, so wouldn't locking him up cause a political incident? It would make more sense if he were a duke or something from her land, but even that would come with problems. Or what if he was disinherited, so he's trying to seduce a queen in order to return to his life of luxury?

And...why would pregnancy mean that a sim is no longer a prisoner? I get why it would be a bad idea to leave a pregnant sim down there, but why not allow the sim to give birth and then collect the baby so that it doesn't have to grow up in prison? That could be a better plan, or at least a better outcome. She gives birth, someone tries to get the baby, and then the prisoners make a jailbreak while the door is open. Though I still find it weird that there's only one cell in the dungeons, and that it's unisex. Most dungeons I've heard of have at least two cells and a torture room.

You made some very good improvements, though, and I can't wait to see the finished product.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Dec 2013 at 8:19 PM Last edited by CarolPearl : 3rd Dec 2013 at 9:01 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by hugbug993
Okay, much better, and my nitpicks will be lesser this time.

I didn't mention this before, but I don't get why Hedwig was thrown in prison. I'm assuming he's a prince from a foreign land, since he probably isn't Lucia/Luna's brother unless this is an Egyptian setting, so wouldn't locking him up cause a political incident? It would make more sense if he were a duke or something from her land, but even that would come with problems. Or what if he was disinherited, so he's trying to seduce a queen in order to return to his life of luxury?

And...why would pregnancy mean that a sim is no longer a prisoner? I get why it would be a bad idea to leave a pregnant sim down there, but why not allow the sim to give birth and then collect the baby so that it doesn't have to grow up in prison? That could be a better plan, or at least a better outcome. She gives birth, someone tries to get the baby, and then the prisoners make a jailbreak while the door is open. Though I still find it weird that there's only one cell in the dungeons, and that it's unisex. Most dungeons I've heard of have at least two cells and a torture room.

You made some very good improvements, though, and I can't wait to see the finished product.

I probably need to add more information, but Lucia blamed her husband for flirting with Luna. I would call him a prince or actually a king since they are married, they still are, but she's just angry at him for hooking up with Luna) and back in the Vikings days prisoners were kept in the same cell no matter what sex they were. Thats why they kept both the mother and Hedwig in the same cell. They did it with slaves too (but it was probably not as bad).

Tomorrow there comes a new part which probably will explain a bit more. Thanks for the feedback though!

Oh, and why I said that Luna wanted to live as a pirate again (she was raised by vikings and lived as one almost her whole life) is because vikings were often called pirates.