Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 9:48 PM
Default "The ultimate surviver" sims 3 challenge
So this is a challenge where your sims compete against each other in a "TV show" called "The ultimate surviver".

(as always sorry for my bad english)

What you need to do first:

1. Make 4 male sims and 4 female sims and move them into an empty lot(make them look like they been in a ship crash or whatever)
2. Make a big pond in the middle of the lot and divide it with a fence and rail both of the sides(on one of the sides there will live females,on other side, males)
3. Leave some empty undivided space for the fire pit and place 8 chairs around it
4. On each side build unfinished house with a roof(house with only one, two, three or four columns with a roof) and furnish it with:
4 beds
1 frigde
1 stove
some counters
few bamboo outdoor lamps
toilet and shower (you can make a closed room for bathroom)
1 bench
1 chess board

Every singe day your sims will go on challenges such as:
exploring the catacombs(the last sim to go out wins)
fishing (the sim who catches the most fish through the set time wins)
dance competition!!!
collecting(seeds,rocks,gems)
swiming(the first sim to swim to the end of the pool wins)..........

On the saturday and sunday your sims are free to go where they want, no challenges and can look as they want

You can create your own challenges for your sims

After the day of challenges your all sims has to sit around the fire pit and you(or someone else......youtube.....viewers.... ) have to choose which one of your sims has to be kick out of the lot(the sim who won the challenge of the day cannot be kicked out)

The only sim leaft is the ultimate surviver!!!!! (you can pick the reward for that sim)

Happy simming!!!! :D
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 3:58 PM
Its like survivor
i love survivor so i love this