Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th May 2020 at 6:50 PM
Default Stone Texture Error
So, I'm working on King's Landing on CAW (The city from Game of Thrones and the books). And unfortunately i'm having a problem with the Stone Texture from World Adventure.
During the edition on CAW and inside the game, evething is ok, but when i export to The Sims 3, this error ocoor, the texture disapear.

But for some reason, the Sept of Baelor (that uses the same texture, but white) works normaly.

When i place that buildings in Sunset Valley, the textures works perfectily. Does someone have any ideia?
Screenshots
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 5th May 2020 at 7:24 PM
Are you sure the texture disappears? It's not just hard to see? I have seen your pictures.

I can come up with a couple ideas. UV mapping and ini files lighting for the world.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th May 2020 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
Are you sure the texture disappears? It's not just hard to see? I have seen your pictures.

I can come up with a couple ideas. UV mapping and ini files lighting for the world.

Sorry for the delay, I had to be absent this past week.
So, it's like they've been replaced by that brown ones, i don't know why this keeps happening only with just this textures.
Even in a new construction, they stay in this strange color.