Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Aug 2020 at 1:35 AM
Default Store Castle Set add-ons?
Hello, I was looking for add-ons for the TS2 Store Castle items. Like, shorter pieces for foundation? Maybe diagonal pieces? Idk, any extra, really. Matching furniture wouldn't be bad either.
I've been looking and the only things I found are wall coverings, fences and a tan stone recolor.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Aug 2020 at 2:34 AM
Check this topic at GOS: https://gardenofshadows.org.uk/gard...p?topic=33099.0 maybe you can find something there.

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Aug 2020 at 12:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jotaerre
Check this topic at GOS: https://gardenofshadows.org.uk/gard...p?topic=33099.0 maybe you can find something there.

Hm, I only don't have the clothes. Thanks for the help anyway! I guess there really isn't anything else...
Theorist
#4 Old 13th Aug 2020 at 12:44 PM
@Borja20 - Sent you the files in a PM.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Mad Poster
#5 Old 13th Aug 2020 at 1:00 PM
OP already has all the Castle Stuff that EA made. They want to know if anybody made any add-on extra pieces for it like Julsfels did for the M&G roof pieces.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Aug 2020 at 1:36 PM
That's right, I do have the original items, sorry if I wasn't clear. Maybe you have something I don't, though. Thanks! :D
Forum Resident
#7 Old 13th Aug 2020 at 3:44 PM
I would also be interested in these items. I’m not sure they exist, though. Maybe you could put in a wish at The Wishing Tree or on PBK’s request board?

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!