Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Aug 2020 at 11:57 AM
Default Gluten Free/Celiac Disease Trait
I don't know if any creators do custom trait requests or if this trait exists, but as I have celiac I thought I'd pitch it. The trait would work similarly to the vegetarian trait currently in the game with foods containing gluten (wheat etc.) giving an uncomfortable buff when consumed. Ideally it would be in the reward store for 0 aspiration points so as not to fill up a slot in CAS. I play on a mac or I'd use Zerbu's mod constructor to try making this trait myself. If anyone is interested in making this trait but doesn't know what is and isn't gluten free, feel free to message me and I'll send you a list.
Thanks,
Cheeznerd (HurremSultana on the Gallery, HurremSultanaSims on tumblr)
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 14th Aug 2020 at 4:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cheeznerd
I don't know if any creators do custom trait requests or if this trait exists, but as I have celiac I thought I'd pitch it. The trait would work similarly to the vegetarian trait currently in the game with foods containing gluten (wheat etc.) giving an uncomfortable buff when consumed. Ideally it would be in the reward store for 0 aspiration points so as not to fill up a slot in CAS. I play on a mac or I'd use Zerbu's mod constructor to try making this trait myself. If anyone is interested in making this trait but doesn't know what is and isn't gluten free, feel free to message me and I'll send you a list.
Thanks,
Cheeznerd (HurremSultana on the Gallery, HurremSultanaSims on tumblr)

You can ask for help locating this if this custom content exists but requesting content be created for you is against site rules.

Here is the specific rule for future reference : 17. No Requests: Please do not post threads with requests for content to be made for you, or post in threads (downloads, tutorials, or otherwise) with requests that things be made for you unless the creator has specifically stated that they don't mind requests in the thread. Site rules can be found here.