Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2020 at 9:30 PM
Default Wait, gnomes can die??
I'm pretty sure one of the graduation gnomes my sim had in her inventory died, because I woke up with this tombstone in the front yard! I was storing 3 graduation gnomes for when the family's children are older but maybe after so much time passes the gnomes can die.
I had no idea in 10 years of playing sims 3 that this was possible as I normally either sell the gnomes immediately or let Overwatch delete them.

How cool is that! But also sad nobody was there to witness the gnome's death, since I didn't know they could die
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Aug 2020 at 4:23 AM
Yep, and if there were more of them around you might have gotten to see a gnome funeral as well. That is, if the others could have made time to attend during their otherwise busy daily schedules of activities.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Aug 2020 at 6:31 AM
I think, that's a thing since Generations. We got the complete gnome family there, frome toddler to elder. Currently I have a toddler gnome playing hide and seek with his granddad (no other age stages on the lot though).

But I'm suprised by your dead graduation gnome nevertheless. I thought only the 'standard' Mr Gnome could die. All the other types of gnomes never died on me. I typically have Butternuts and the world adventure ones. So I never had them do a funeral as well... now I really curious for gnome granddad dying off *oh no*
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Aug 2020 at 6:37 PM
I knew about the gnome families from a youtube video I saw but yeah this was my first experience of one dying. I still have two others so maybe I'll see a funeral in the future.