Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 4:54 PM
I think its great Cory, well written
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#27 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 4:57 PM
#28 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 5:04 PM
this is really good so far!
Instructor
Original Poster
#29 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 5:58 PM
Thanks indalu! I really hope everyone that has read until now will continue to do so! :D
retired moderator
#30 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 8:23 PM
Cory... I have been waiting on the edge of my seat until the next chapter was posted. Im so loving this story, and I cant wait to see where you will take it. You have no problem describing the characters' emotions, which is awesome to read about. I love getting into the heads of your characters GREAT update, and I serisously cannot wait until the next chapter.

boolPropped

Formerly known as boolPropped
Instructor
#31 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 11:30 PM
wow.. This is an amazing story.. Extremely well-written and great pics.. I'm looking forward to the newt chapter.. You've got me hooked...

Feel free to call me Squash

#32 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 12:10 AM
I cant wait until the next chapter.... You are a very talented writer
Instructor
Original Poster
#33 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 10:16 AM
Thank you all very much for the support and kind words! I didn't think anyone would actually like this! :D
#34 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 4:00 PM
Wowwowwow! I love your writing style and Shadee is so cool. I like that name hee hee. Looking forward to the next update!
Instructor
Original Poster
#35 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 6:35 PM
Default Chapter 2 - Part I
Thank you Minx! Here's the new update, hope you all enjoy it! :bump:

Chapter Two

Dear Diary,

Um…hi! Nice to meet you! I’m not exactly sure whether this is how you greet a diary…Anyways, grandpa Menas gave you to me. He said it helps keeping one, so here I am. Writing.

Today was my first day at highschool. It was kinda nice, I guess. It kept my mind off things, at least for a little while. I woke up early in the morning to get ready before eight – that’s when the school bus arrives. I felt really excited all to way to school. I had this unusual feeling in the pit of my stomach. Will the teachers like me? Will my classmates like me? Or will they all dislike me and make fun of me because I’m….I’m…an orphan?

When I got there, I was really amazed: my highschool looks GREAT! It’s really big and it even has a swimming pool! Though I highly doubt anyone’s used it in the past few years…

Then, there’s my classroom. It also looks great and it’s really cosy and nice.

Have you ever watched one of those teeny movies about American highschools? With all the cool kids and the geeks and all? Well, my highschool seems to follow the pattern: we aren’t too many kids in my class, just about eleven or so, but it seems everyone’s got labels already!

In the first row, on the first two seats, it’s the geek twins: Nathaniel and Nancy. You just can’t tell them apart, this is how much they look and act alike! It’s incredible! Go figure that the last seat next to them is empty!

Then, on the second row, it’s the queen bee, the princess, the ruler of the whole school: Regina! She’s got everything: looks, money, style, lots of clothing and boys literally swarm around her like some kind of starving flies. What can I say? She’s simply gorgeous, and of course, she knows it!

Next to her sits Ramona, Regina’s best friend. I think they’ve know each other since the day they were born. Ramona is beautiful, of course! But I think she’s different. She’s not as bad as Regina (you can already tell Regina’s a meanie!), she’s more quiet…but this seems to drive the guys crazy I guess…

After Ramona comes Marissa. She’s a cute kid, I think. Though I don’t exactly like her attitude…she’s always trying to crawl under Regina’s skin. She’s a short, skinny red head with a high pitched voice, but I kinda like her. Hope she won’t make friends with the wrong people.

The next row consists of three guys. First it’s Brandon, Regina’s boyfriend and…umm…you know, the gorgeous, hunky, wonderful, blue-eyed king bee that every girl in the whole school fantasies about. He really is charming…

His two friends sit next to him. Shichiro (his father is Japanese) and Jae. They’re all the cute guys. Shichiro is a little like Ramona, more quiet and usually looks a little sad… and Jae, he’s “da man”. ‘Nuff said about them!

Instructor
Original Poster
#36 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 6:36 PM
Default Chapter 2 - Part II
The next row, with only two seats is where I sit (directly behind Brandon, oh my!). My “row friend” is this quite nice girl, Holly. She’s really talkative and friendly, but the thing that best describes her is fat. I really feel for her, I really do! She can barely sit at the desk and her a$$ usually drops over either sides of her chair. But she’s nice!

I think that’s about all…oh! I almost forgot about him. He sits at the very end of the class, all alone on a row and very close to the trash can. He’s something like an emo/weird kid: Sebastien. Sebastien’s all alone and everyone pretends he doesn’t exist. I haven’t even heard his voice yet. I guess he really deserves to be called “the weird kid”, but I don’t know. I kind of feel sorry for him…it’s like he doesn’t have anyone in the world, like no one would ever care or even notice if he would suddenly disappear one day. And this makes me really sad.

Well, now I’m home and it’s almost twelve o’clock. Think I should go to bed soon. But first I have to pay the cemetery a visit. I’ve been talking to the graves lately, it creeps me out sometimes. It’s like I’m going crazy! But deep down inside I have a feeling that my family can hear me. I’ll go now, diary, I’m getting up early again tomorrow …

Love,

Shadee xx

Like always, feedback is greatly appreciated!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 6:54 PM
Wow your sims are pretty! Great update, very well written
Instructor
Original Poster
#38 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 8:43 PM
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 9:23 PM
very nice cory...how did you get them all to sit like that?? and sebastien is hot:D
retired moderator
#40 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 10:47 PM
Sebastien is definitely a cutie Im totally loving this update... But then again I love ALL of your updates! Great work!

boolPropped

Formerly known as boolPropped
#41 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 10:49 PM
You have very lovely sims. And you reminded me a lot of Mean Girls, 'Regina George' then her two buddies and I can't remember their names. I like Sabastien. I think him and Shadee will become friends.

Nice chapter, very well written.
#42 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 11:59 PM
Very well written..... Can't wait for the next update
#43 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 2:55 AM
Heehee, i love this cory! This story is amazing
#44 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 3:40 AM
Cory,, PLEASE add more. i'm dying to know what is going to happen!! this one is going to be bookmarked!! Thanks for a great story (so far ;-) )
Instructor
#45 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 4:28 AM
I love this story! Cant wait for the next chapter!
Field Researcher
#46 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 8:32 AM
Wow!!!nice story!!!!keep it up!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#47 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 7:57 PM
Thank you all very very much for the feedback! :D

jenny: to control all the kids, I use Insimenator and another hack that allows you to have more than 8 members on a lot.
Minx: heh, you got me ...that's where I got my inspiration for "Regina" (it also means queen in my language )

Sebastien seems kinda likeble when I look at your guys' comments You'll find more about him in a future update :D
#48 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 8:27 PM
Wowwee, love this story ^_^
Instructor
Original Poster
#49 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 8:50 PM
#50 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 5:46 AM
Cory...love the story so far...can't wait to read more!!!
Page 2 of 71