Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 12:13 AM
Another thumbs up! Great chapter!
Advertisement
#27 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 1:33 AM
I call my mother madre nice to see someone else using it too!
I just love Bianca, something about her just makes me want to hug her. lol
Can't wait for the next update, excellent as usual!
#28 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 3:23 AM
I'm a new reader and I love your story. I've put it in my favorites!
Field Researcher
#29 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 9:40 PM
Fabulous update! I hadn't even heard of any of these characters until I read your story.

Just Call Me Allie :)
Original Poster
#30 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 6:41 PM
Happy Holidays Everyone -- Next update will be after January 7th as I'm spending holidays with family!

Hope everyone is doing well!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 11:15 PM
I just found this story and your other one, A Pleasant View, today, and have greatly enjoyed them so far. Still working my way through on catching up with the other one. I'm usually really bad about posting comments on stories, but from what I've read so far, yours are so good that I just had to comment. Definitely going on my subscribed threads list so I can keep up with them.
Original Poster
#32 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 6:17 AM
Update for this one coming up soon! Sorry for the delay in updating.
Original Poster
#33 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 9:58 PM
Chapter 4

Antonio Monty heaved a painful sigh as he stood in the doorway of his house. He hated coming home ever since his wife, Hero, had passed away. He no longer found the joy he used to in his life and coming home after work every day was just another painful reminder that Hero no longer existed. He was so deep in his pain that he no longer cared for anything, even his children, Benedick and Beatrice.

Shaking his head, he made his way into the kitchen where he found Carlotta, the cook and cleaner of his house, washing her hands in the sink. Hearing him enter the kitchen, she turned around and looked at him expectantly.

“Carlotta, were there any messages for me today?”

“No, Mr. Monty,” she said while shaking her head.

Nodding, he was about to turn away when he noticed that the house was unusually quiet. Realizing she was looking at him expectantly, he cleared his throat.

“Where are the . . . um . . . children?” He cursed himself for making it sound so awkward.

When her face broke out into a smile, he realized that she’d been waiting for him to ask about his children.

“They are upstairs with Jeannie, Mr. Monty. Why don’t you go say hello to them? They miss you an awful lot.”

Shrugging, he nodded absent-mindedly at her and walked away.

~*~

It wasn’t long before he found himself upstairs, looking through a window out at his daughter and her nanny.

Feeling like a coward for not being able to face his daughter, he turned away. She was beautiful, he thought, just like her mother.

Walking away from Jeannie and Beatrice, he made his way back downstairs. With the house so eerily quiet, he walked into the dining room’s bar section and decided to pour himself a drink. Looking out the window with a rueful smile on his face, he remembered the first time him and Hero found out about the twins growing inside of her.

Like a man in love, he had gone out and purchased everything he could think of to make them happy. Nothing was too much. He even went out and had an entire playground installed in his backyard.

Hearing someone enter the dining room, he was shaken out of his quiet thoughts. Turning around, he saw Carlotta hanging around in the doorway.

“Yes, Carlotta, what is it?” He asked on a sigh.

“Mr. Monty, your sister is here to see you. Shall I bring her in here?”

“No, I’ll see her in the living room.” He said, dismissing her with a wave of his hand.

Bianca greeted him as he walked into his living room. Looking him over, she gave him a look full of pity.

“Hello, Bianca.” He nodded at her.

Shaking her head, she said, “don’t you ‘hello sister’ me, Antonio Monty. I haven’t seen you or the children in over a month. Actually, no one in our family has seen you or the children in over a month!”

Feeling like two year old being scolded, Antonio shrugged.

“What is it you want from me, Bianca? I barely know what I’m doing anymore. When Hero left, she took all of me with her.”

“You know, Antonio, I feel sorry for Beatrice and Benedick.” Bianca shook her head. “I didn’t realize that they were orphans.”

Antonio shot her a look of confusion. “What are you talking about?”

“You! Just look at you. You’ve completely changed and have let yourself go. It’s like you’re not living anymore. People pass away, Antonio. That’s life. But when you’re the lucky one to still be alive and have responsibilities to other people, you live. You move on. Right now, your children don’t have either of their parents present in their lives and that’s not fair to them.”

“It wasn’t fair to me that Hero was taken away from me!” Antonio cried.

“No, it wasn’t. But you’re lucky, brother. You still have your family, your children to be there to comfort you and you won’t even acknowledge that.” She shook her head sadly. “It’s a shame.”

Antonio slumped down into the nearest chair and covered his face.

“I don’t know what to do, Bianca.” He moaned. “What is it that I’m supposed to do? How do I move on from her death?”

“While you figure that out, I’m going to go see the children. They may not have a father anymore, but they still have an aunt who cares.”

~*~

Walking away from her brother, Bianca made her way to the upper part of Antonio's house. Seeing Beatrice with her nanny, she walked onto the balcony with a smile on her face.

“Hello Jeannie,” she nodded towards the nanny with a smile.

Seeing Bianca, Beatrice’s face lit up with a grin. Launching herself at her aunt, she pulled her down for a hug and a kiss.

“Beatrice, how much you’ve grown!” Bianca exclaimed. “Where is your brother?”

Beatrice shrugged, “he’s in his room, I think.” Turning away from her, she shot across to where Jeannie was sitting. “Do you want to play dolls with us, Auntie?”

“Maybe later, darling. I’m going to go say hello to your brother.”

Walking into Benedick’s room, she saw him playing around with his toys. Sneaking up behind him, she began tickling him.

Giggling, Benedick turned around and let out a happy shout when he saw her.

~*~

While Bianca was catching up with the children, Antonio was still where she’d left him downstairs.

As grieved as he was, he knew Bianca was right. It wasn’t right that he was avoiding his children because of the pain he felt for losing his wife. After all, they had lost their mother. Making up his mind, he got up and walked over to the kitchen where he found Carlotta cleaning.

“Carlotta,” he said clearing his throat. “Don’t bother with dinner tonight. The children and I will be having dinner at my family’s house.”

Barely containing her excitement, Carlotta let out a squeal and nodded at him.

“Jeannie and I will get the children ready.” She grinned at him. “Oh they’ll be so surprised, Mr. Monty!”

“They won’t be the only ones,” Antonio muttered.

He knew full well that his parent’s were going to be shocked senseless when they heard of his plans to visit.

~~*~~

Thank you for all of your comments, sorry for the lack of updates - however from now on I will be able to update this story at least once a week.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 3:23 AM
Great update. I hope he gets his act together for those kids.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 6:10 AM
Poor guy! I thought Bianca was a bit harsh, there is no time period for grief.
Great update!

my stories:
Something Lost
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 4:29 AM
YaY! I can't wait for the next chapter...
#37 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 9:56 PM
Great update!
Mad Poster
#38 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 7:49 AM
I love it! I'm planning to start a Veronaville story too later! I'll keep my eyes on this
#39 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 1:55 AM
Xd
It's Great!!! :handbag:
i love it especially cas there ain't many veronaville stories and i don't play on it much but i have actually started to more now! :einstein

.Jinx. xx
Original Poster
#40 Old 7th May 2009 at 6:19 AM
will be updating this story again. The game for some reason got uninstalled from my comp, however, I'm re-downloading it again this week and lucky me I have my neighborhoods backed up. Expect an update this Saturday. Thank you for your patience and comments guys, its been hectic but now that my life is back on a steady track, I have free time to play my sims games again & write their stories.

=) both this and A Pleasant View will be updated together Saturday.
Mad Poster
#41 Old 7th May 2009 at 6:27 AM
Yay! I can't wait :D
Original Poster
#42 Old 12th May 2009 at 4:39 AM
Chapter 5
Isabella Monty stared at the pool in front of her house as she contemplated what had just happened. Her son, who had become quite a recluse after the death of his wife, had just called her to confirm dinner plans for the night. It felt almost…surreal. She was sure it would take him another year before he’d start talking to them again, especially since he blamed their arguments with the Capps for her death. Isabella, however, knew better. It wasn’t the stress of the arguments and daily life that had Hero killing herself. No, it was the fact that Hero had been in love with Claudio, her youngest son, and when he and his wife died in a car crash, Hero couldn’t find the will to live anymore, not for her doting husband or twins.

Isabella let out a sigh as she watched Mercutio, her oldest grandson given to her by Claudio and his wife Olivia, climb the stairs to the pool ladder and position himself to make a grand splash in the pool. Lately it seemed that he had become the black sheep of the family. He was always willing to start fights with anyone these days and was skipping out on school more than ever.

Walking over to where her husband was lounging in a hammock by the pool, Isabella looked down at him and gently nudged him awake.

“What is it Isabella?” He grunted affectionately.

She had to smile at that. Even when she didn’t say anything, he always knew it was her.

“Tell me, Patrizio, how do you it is I that awakens you from your nap when you didn’t even open your eyes?”

“Wife, only you will wake a man from his sleep. The boys, they see me sleep, they go the other way. But you, oh no, not you! You come full steam at me like a choo-choo train.” He grinned lazily at her while watching her with eyes full of laughter.

“Oh , is that so, Patrizio?” She said in mock anger. “I come full steam like a choo-choo train, eh?” She gave him a playful push and laughed when he was forced to hold onto the sides of his hammock to keep from falling out

“What is it you want, Isabella? Or did you come here to bother a man’s peace for no reason like you woman always do?”

Isabella rolled her eyes. “I wanted to know if you had seen Romeo today. I want him home for dinner tonight out of all nights because…” she cleared her throat to build his anticipation, “Antonio is coming and he is bringing the twins.”

Patrizio stared at her silently for a minute before grunting, “what made him change his mind about blaming us for her death?”

“I don’t know if he’s changed his mind or not about that, but he’s coming. That’s all that counts. We haven’t seen those children in a year! I don’t care what the reason is, I am happy that he’s finally coming to a dinner invitation that is ignored every week by him.” Isabella glared at him. “And don’t you go making any trouble, Patrizio Monty, or I won’t forgive you.”

He let his shoulders slump in acceptance. “Fine, I don’t care if he comes into our house believing us to be just as bad as the Capps. I will not say a word to him.” He glared at her. “But I do not know where Romeo is. Mercutio said he was chasing skirts. I do not know what this means, but I do not like the fact that my grandson is running after a skirt.”

Isabella barely contained the urge to roll her eyes again. “It means he’s chasing after a girl, Patrizio. Sixty-two years in this world, and you still are not good at understanding lingo.”

“I understand linguini more than this thing you call lingo.” He pulled her close and placed a chaste kiss on her lips. “But maybe, wife, you can teach me?” He gave her a wicked grin.

Laughing she pulled away from him, “Enough Patrizio! I have to go find Romeo and tell him that he’s expected home for dinner tonight!” She giggled as she pulled out of his grip. “Sixty-two years and you think you are a teenager still!”

“Let the boy chase the skirts, Isabella. It is good that he is becoming a man. Maybe he’ll bring her home to introduce us tonight…”

~*~

Romeo Monty waited impatiently for his girlfriend to show. For the last thirty minutes, he had sat glued to the bench keeping a look out for her. He was beginning to get angry at the fact that she was twenty minutes late when he saw her walking towards him with a hesitant smile.

He had been the one to pick out their meeting place. Looking around, he realized just how perfect it really was. This shopping center was mostly abandoned by the residents of Veronaville because of how small it was. Now it was just another place for the teens of Veronaville to use as a hang-out place.

As she neared, Romeo got up and walked towards the back of the shop closest to him. Although the shopping center was scarcely used, teens still liked to gossip and gossip in Veronaville spread fast throughout its residents. The meeting of a Capp and Monty was sure to start a huge scandal, especially because of their on-going feud.

He waited for her behind the shop until she caught up with him. As she neared, he felt the familiar fluttering of butterflies in his stomach. It was always like this. Every time he saw her smile, he felt like his stomach had somehow trapped a hundred butterflies inside and at the sight of her, they all went wild to get outside. She was beautiful, he had to admit that, but it was her smile that made him fall in love with her.

“I’m sorry I’m late, Romeo,” she murmured while watching him carefully as if to gauge his reaction. “Cheerleading practice went into overtime…I tried to get out of it, but there’s a game tomorrow.”

He shook his head, “I don’t care. As long as you’re here now, that’s all that counts.”

She blushed and looked away for a moment. Taking the opportunity presented, Romeo quickly moved closer to her and pulled her in for a kiss. He was in heaven when their lips met. Her lips felt as soft as roses and tasted like cherries. Her embrace was warm enough to make him melt. He knew it. She was definitely the one.

Pulling away, she blushed again and smiled at him. “I’m happy I came. I didn’t know if you really wanted to be with me…I thought everyone was just hooking up for the moment at that party we went to. “ She shook her head. “I thought you would tell me that kiss meant nothing…”

He took her hand and pulled her to a grassy area located behind the shop. Pulling her down onto the grass with him, he cuddled her close and inhaled the smell of her deeply.

“Juliette, I think that kiss at that party was what made me fall completely in love with you.”

She looked up at his face and blinked. “What?”

He nodded, “yeah, I admit it. I’m in love with you. All throughout summer, I couldn’t stop thinking about you.”

“Oh…I thought boys didn’t admit things like that, especially so quickly.” She chewed her lip. “How do I know you’re not just using me as way for your family to get back at mine?”

“I don’t care about the stupid argument between the Capps and the Monty’s. It’s not my business. All I know is that you’re the one I want with me.” He hugged her close and nuzzled her neck.

She groaned, “Romeo Monty, you are way too much of a smooth talker. The ladies were right, I should be wary of you.”

He grinned at her. “No, you shouldn’t. You should instead be very in love with me.”

Looking at his handsome face, Juliette realized that she had just in that moment lost her heart to a Monty.

Sitting up, she smiled at him. “I think I definitely am.”
Romeo sighed happily. “This is going to be one interesting school year. I can’t wait to introduce you to my grandparents.”

Juliette laughed nervously as she got up and brushed off the dirt from her cheerleading uniform. “I think we should hold off on that for a while. Not that I wouldn’t like it to happen at some point, but let’s not rush anything.” She held out her hand and helped him up.

“Will I see you at Titania’s party tonight?” Romeo pulled her close with a smile.

Looking up into his dark brown eyes, she returned his smile shyly. “I have to convince my grandpapa to let me and Hermia go first. He’s not going to be happy hearing that the Monty’s kids are going to be there.” She played with his sweater absent-mindedly. “But maybe I can sneak out after he’s asleep if he doesn’t let me.”

Romeo grinned at her, “Ms. Juliette Capp has a bad side. I can’t believe it. I heard you were your granddaddy’s favorite little girl.”

“Maybe I hadn’t found the right boy to disobey him for.” She pushed him away slightly, “But I should be getting home before he sends out a search party for me.”

Gripping her hand in his, he pulled her close and dipped her for a kiss. He smiled as she gasped and then returned his kiss with equal fervor. When they eventually pulled apart, Romeo was smiling. He was already anticipating how great this school year was going to be.

~*~
Thank you for all your comments and support: sweetiesweetie85, leos_pride, acidsugar, MrsNsh06, Kyle & Jinx (and all the silent readers!)
Field Researcher
#43 Old 12th May 2009 at 7:28 AM
Yay an update. Juliette and Romeo are my favorite in Veronaville
Mad Poster
#44 Old 12th May 2009 at 6:18 PM
Lovely update! I haven't played Romeo and Juliette much, but now I want to XD

Great update!z Glad to see some one else like Veronaville! :D

I can't wait till Tybalt appears(if he does that is )
Field Researcher
#45 Old 13th May 2009 at 10:07 AM
I've just read all the chapters, and I must say it's very captivating. I can't wait to see what's going to happen to everyone, so I hope you update soon. Great work.

"Euphobia- Fear of hearing good news."
Doctor: Good news - you are completely healthy!
Patient: NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! [collapses and dies of chok]

http://www.iduniq.com - your own, personal unique ID - join the wave; I'm #3013 :D
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 2:23 AM
Love it! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

btw: where is Juliette's hair from?
Page 2 of 2