Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 10:13 PM
Default Chapter 8: Geez, Dad was Right!!!!
I'm sorry for the delay but this economic crisis we are in is hitting a bit close to home for me so I have been getting some things together.....its not that long of a chapter but I'm still playing and wanted you to know what was going on.....so now the story continues!!!

This picture is simply for nostalgia's sake....It's the last picture of AJ and Arlen truly happy.....because for some reason, after Kyler Dewayne became a toddler, AJ started back to his wild ways and began seeing that woman from his college days....Little did he know it was all about to come crashing down on his head.....

Before we get to the drama, let me say the twins had grown into two beautiful young ladies. They were still very different, but you could not find two closer sisters.

Kasha had also grown up and was away at Sim State with her brother, a fact that he was not too happy about! We missed her so much! Anna had retired and decided to open up her own art gallery featuring her own work that she named Picture This! She was busy running that while I was running for Mayor of Sim City. We tried to keep ourselves busy so that we wouldn't suffer from the empty nest syndrome.

Anna was also keeping busy by checking in on Aiden and Kelly...she felt that they were getting pretty serious and she wanted to be there every step of the way. I told her she was acting like my dad and she said of course she was because just a my dad loved me, she loves our son......has a way with words doesn't she?

Now for the drama......Arlen came home to find AJ blatantly standing outside their home kissing Ivy Carple. Now Ivy and AJ had a bit of a history together. She is the one he cheated on Arlen with when they were in college and they had kept in touch. So, of course Arlen was furious.

AJ tells her in no uncertain terms that it is over and that he wants and needs to be free and that they should never have gotten married.

Arlen is devastated and can't believe that he would tear their family apart for a woman who doesn't even love him. This is the point where Ivey decided to stand up and assert that she did in fact love AJ. Arlen was peeved to say the least......

So she promptly jumps on Ivy and begins taking all of her anger and frustration out on her. AJ couldn't believe his nice quite wife even had it in her to start a fight.

Arlen, with all her pit up rage, of course comes out victorious! Can't say I was upset to hear it.....she should have beat AJ's butt too!

She was devastated and heartbroken.......her family and her marriage were over.....and the man who she had given a second chance against her better instincts, had shown her once and for all that he did not nor had he ever really, love her.........

It's funny how at the end, you think back to the beginning, and wonder how you got here......
My Blog
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 1:13 AM
Poor Arlen. Good story...ive seen it a few times but i never looked into reading it until now cause i was bored but i will keep checking for updates.
Scholar
#28 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 4:13 AM
Yay, an update! That's sucky of AJ though. Never liked him much

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 4:49 PM
Default Chapter 9: The Aftermath of Hurricane AJ

He's a jerk right? Well after the whole fiasco with Ivey and Arlen, AJ decided it was best for him to get his own place. He and Arlen ended up divorcing of course and AJ got custody of little Kyler Dewayne while Arlen kept the girls. The judge felt that Kyler Dewayne needed a male role model......hmph, that is definitely NOT my brother! After the divorce AJ started dating all kinds of women, said he wanted to see what he had been missing out on.....all that trouble to be with Ivey and once he's divorced he doesn't even want to be with her! And I'm sure you recognize this devious face right? Ms. Dina Caliente who was nothing but trouble!

AJ decided to throw a birthday party for Kyler Dewayne and invited all of us over. We were kinda scared seeing as how Arlen would be there too! Jordan and Arlen were still the best of friends and Arlen had told her that nothing would stop her from being at her son's birthday party. We were glad to see that AJ had the good sense not to invite Ivey over to the party, woulda been World War III!!

Kyler Dewayne grew into a handsome little boy and we all hoped that he and his sisters would not be traumatized by the separation. We also hoped that AJ's bad habits wouldn't rub off on him. He was a very sweet little boy.

Now my brother was an ass there was no doubt about that, but he loved his children with all his heart. He spent as much time with all of them as he could under the circumstances......he especially didn't want Kyler Dewayne to regret coming to live with him so he took him on father-son outings all the time.

He adored that little boy and wanted him to grow up to make the best decisions and become the best person he could be. Not a washed up rock star who had ruined his marriage. AJ felt bad about hurting Arlen, but he also knew that he wasn't really a marriage type of guy and he vowed to never marry again.

The girls made sure they went by on a regular basis to visit with their little brother. They adored him and didn't want the fact that they had to live in two different households divide them as a family. Plus they really missed their dad since Arlen had began dating again. They really didn't care for the guy she was seeing.

Before we get to that drama, lets get back to the rest of the family, I mean we were still alive too, we just didn't have so much drama going on! Jordan and Damien had another little girl that they named Jayla. Now Damien really wanted a son to carry on the Hammond name but Jordan was happy with the two kids they had. She figured if they had another there was no guarantee that it would be a boy and then what?

And little Angela was growing to be a very beautiful young lady. She loved to dance ballet just like her mother and was considering becoming a professional dancer like her. Damien was already sweating at the idea of her becoming a teenager and dating!

On my end, things were a bit more interesting. Aiden was a semester away from graduating when he decided he wanted to to spend his life with Kelly. So he proposed and she said yes and from that moment on, Kelly and Anna were planning a huge wedding. Aiden couldn't believe how quickly they became close but I told him if anything can bring two women together its planning a wedding!

Aiden graduated with honors of course with a degree in biology. He decided he want to continue with oceanography since that's the field he was working in when he was a teen. He was excited to start his new life with Kelly.

I was so proud. I actually cried. I wish my dad had lived to see this, to see his first grandchild graduate from college. He would have been so proud. Despite all of our inner drama, we really were a family that loved each other, and we had my dad to thank for that. He taught us how to love.

Rochella Jalise loved music just like her dad and had gotten a part time job as DJ for a local teen club. Now while she liked music like her dad, she had no desire to be a performer. She actually wanted to be a clothing designer and open up her own boutique and eventually franchise out. That was her dream.

Now as I mentioned, the girls nor Kyler Dewayne cared much for Arlen's new boyfriend. He was too pushy and they felt like Arlen was rushing to forget their dad. Kevin Siew was an ok guy as far as guys went. He was on the bottom ladder of the business career hoping to work his way up. He met Arlen in a coffee house one night and decided he wanted her. And what Kevin wanted, he got. Now Arlen confided in Jordan and Jordan told her that she was moving too fast. Kevin was in fact over half Arlen's age. But she insisted he made her feel young. Jordan told her to watch herself and be sure that he wasn't just after the money she got in her divorce to AJ. He was after all a star and the divorce was known all over Pleasantview. But Arlen insisted that Kevin loved her. He even wanted to have kids with her. But Arlen wasn't sure she wanted anymore. Her kids were almost grown and she didn't really want to start over. But the best laid plans.....

A few months after their little romance began, Arlen found out she was pregnant. She couldn't believe it. This is not exactly what she wanted. Kevin was estatic. He said that it was a sign that they were meant to be. I say its a sign that they weren't using protection but that's just my take! Anyhow, Kevin demanded that they get married. He didn't want his child to have they Taylor name.....hmph, who wants a last name like Siew? Anyway Arlen told him she had no problem naming the baby Siew but Kevin insisted he had an image to maintain. He was climbing the corporate ladder and he didn't need an illigetimate kid running around. Plus they loved each other so it should be fine. Arlen agreed and they had a hasty wedding in the back yard. Now the only Taylor member that was invited was Jordan, because Arlen knew we weren't having it. We loved Arlen like a sister and this was yet another mistake!

And so she was now Arlen Siew. Now Gabriella Elise was at home when the awful event happened and her mother made her attend. She hated Kevin and didn't trust his motives for dating her mom. She knew Rochella Jalise would be furious when she found out. And Kyler Dewayne, well he would be devastated. She felt that Arlen was further ruining their family. First her dad and now her mom......who would be next to betray them?

Well her face says it all......Rochella Jalise couldn't believe it when her sister called her at work and told her that their mother had married that snake...her face matches how we all felt about it.......I mean would Arlen ever be ok?

It's funny how at the end, you think back to the beginning, and wonder how you got here......
My Blog
Field Researcher
#30 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 9:59 PM
Crazy i didnt expect Arlen to get married again. Great update!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 4:56 PM
Default Chapter 10: Getting Away from It All

Well as I believe I had mentioned before, the kids were not Kevin Siew's biggest fans. The girls could not stand living in the same house with him and couldn't wait till they graduated so they could move off to Sim State University and be away from all the family drama. Arlen was confined to bed rest during her pregnancy so she could not really serve as a buffer between Kevin and the girls as she had before. She was also a bit depressed that she would be an old gray haired mother by the time the new baby started school.

AJ had grown tired of the swinging singles life he was living and decided that he wanted to settle down a bit since he was getting older. He had no intentions of ever marrying again but he did want someone around. So he decided to let Ivey move in as long as she understood that it was not a step towards marriage. She happily accepted. I was past trying to understand the workings of the mind of my brother. The girls got along better with Ivey than they did Kevin, so they spent most of their time at AJ's which made him very happy.

Little Jayla grew into a beautiful toddler. She actually looked exactly like her sister Angela. Damien apparently had some very strong genes! She was a very active toddler who loved to be outdoors.

Time marched on and little Jayla was a beautiful child. She loved spending time with her family, and her and Jordan would spend hours outside playing Don't Wake the Llama. She really loved the outdoors, so Jordan and Damien built her a little garden on the side of their home. She spent all her free time tending to that garden and actually got pretty good at it.

Angela also grew into a beautiful young teen and Damien knew that he was going to go to jail for murdering one of the little knuckle headed boys that had been snooping around the house. She still loved dancing and practiced everyday.

Jordan and Damien threw Angela and Jayla a joint birthday party and invited over all of the family. We loved going to the family house and viewing all the pictures hanging on the walls from over the years. And we loved when we could get together and catch up on everything that was going on in our lives.

Angela and Rochella Jalise had become very good friends. Angela was going to be sad when Rochella Jalise and her sister went off to college and left her behind. But she knew that she would soon join them. They both took great pride in their appearance and Angela couldn't wait for Rochella Jalise to get her clothing line started. It was a dreamed she had shared with Angela many times and Angela knew that she had the drive to make it happen.

And it turns out Damien had reason to fear boys hanging around! Angela started dating Kyoshi Curtin and though he was a nice boy, Damien was very protective of his daughter. He vowed to kill Kyoshi if he hurt her. Thank God Kasha waited till she went off the college to start dating!

As soon as the diplomas from Pleasantview High were in their hands, Gabriella Elise and Rochella Jalise Taylor were college bound! They got dorm rooms in the same building as my daughter Kasha. This worked out great because Gabriella Elise and Kasha were good friends. They both shared a love for sports and even went to the local sports park together. The girls were just happy to be away from Kevin Snake, as they had began to call him.

Soon Kyler Dewayne was a handsome young teen about to begin breaking hearts. His father threw him a birthday party and invited the whole family over, excluding Arlen and Kevin, to celebrate. The party was short lived seeing as how AJ lived in an apartment and the neighbors did not appreciate the noise! The girls were happy that their brother was growing up so well.

Arlen and Kevin had a little girl that they named Eliza Ambrel. Arlen was a little sad that her other daughters were not around to get to know their little sister. Kevin was a bit upset that they didn't have a boy. When Arlen pointed out that he would have to contribute the Y gene to make it a boy and so he only had himself to blame, he went crazy. This was the first time Arlen was really afraid of Kevin.

Now Rochella Jalise was very serious about starting her clothing line, but she also still loved music very much, and so she and her sister and Roxie Sharpe formed their own little girl rock band. Now Gabriella Elise had no interest in music what so ever, but she wanted to spend time with her sister so she made the sacrifice. It was only fair since Rochella Jalise would sometimes join her at the sports park and RJ hated getting sweaty!

Now Aiden was getting married very soon and my brother decided he wanted to take all the men in the family on a long camping trip to celebrate Aiden's last days of freedom, as he called it. AJ had made quite a bit of money and was very cheap so the only big expense he splurged on was a new Maybach car. For heaven's sake the man lived in an apartment still! I mean me and Anna lived in an apartment, but we weren't big shot rock stars. So when he offered the trip we all jumped on it!

AJ really was a good guy deep down. I was still ticked about how he had treated Arlen. Word had gotten around about how Kevin was treating her and AJ swore if he put his hands on her he would kill him. Now AJ had done alot to Arlen but he had never put his hands on her. And over the years since the divorce, he and Arlen had actually put aside the differences and kinda become friends. The only reason he didn't invite her to Kyler Dewayne's birthday party was that his daughters told him that if Kevin came, they wouldn't. And AJ knew wherever Arlen went, Kevin went as well. It was a tough situation.

Kyler Dewayne loved spending time with his dad. Despite all the things that had gone on between his mom and him, he still had alot of respect for his dad. He would probably never forgive him for cheating on his mother and that always stayed in the back of his mind, but the house that Arlen and Kevin lived in now was paid for by AJ. Of course he purchased it before Kevin came into the picture when the girls still lived there, but he always made sure that he helped her out. Don't get me wrong I am in no way excusing his behavior, but he messed up and did the best he could to cushion the blow.

If you have never thrown an ax at a big piece of wood, you don't know what you're missing! Its relaxing and a great way to relieve stress! Not that I was stressed, well, not much! I was paying for Aiden's wedding and Anna and Kelly had went all out on the planning. They wanted an outdoor wedding so we had to secure a place and get it decorated, not to mention hire a DJ and bartender for the reception, decided how many people to invite, and a million other things. I couldn't even blame Kelly because anytime she said that something was too much, Anna would stop her exclaiming that this was the wedding of our first child and we would spare no expense! Hmph, OUR wedding didn't cost this much or take as much planning. I all of a sudden began to feel sorry for my dad. I know mom must have put him through this hell too!

Damien enjoyed tossing the ax around too! I have a feeling it was imagining the wood was the head of Kyoshi Curtin! In all honesty Kyoshi was a very bright young man. We had all met him when Damien invited us guys over to put the fear of God into the boy, heh heh, he handled it pretty well considering!

Aiden was so excited about his upcoming nuptials. He loved Kelly and told me that he hoped that they were as happy as me and his mother. That touched my heart. Now we weren't perfect, but we had raised two pretty good kids in my opinion.

Aiden and Kyler Dewayne grew really close on this trip. They were the only two male grandchildren so they had to stick together! It was a really great trip, and I knew that it would be a really wonderful wedding......after all the Taylors knew how to throw a wedding!!!

My Blog
Field Researcher
#32 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 8:49 PM
Great update looking forward to next
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 27th Feb 2009 at 4:07 PM
Default Chapter 11: The Wedding of Aiden Taylor and Kelly Fancy
I know I am updating alot but I recently got my computer upgraded so now it runs with the details on high and I am taking better quality photos. I am excited to get past these old ones to the new ones! Also I just discovered default skin and eye replacements so in later chapters the characters will look a bit different, but inside they are all the same!!

Well we had another wedding! Seems like parties and weddings were all we ever did! It made me wonder if anyone in our family would just be....well single, for a while. I mean I love Anna but not everyone can find their Anna you know? Anyhow, the big day arrived and all of Anna and Kelly's planning came together. Jayla was our flower girl and she was so excited that the wedding was outside. Anna and Kelly decided that a big wedding in the park would be perfect. Aiden and I of course just went along with it!

Jordan and Damien were also in the wedding party. Damien and Aiden had gotten pretty close on our camping trip and Aiden decided that he and Jordan should be in the wedding. He had joined a fraternity while in college but none of his frat brothers were able to make the wedding. I think he was a little sad by this but he was fine because this was one of the rare times that the entire Taylor family was together in one place.

Of course he had his sister Kasha and his uncle AJ in the wedding party as well. AJ wanted to walk in with his daughters but since there was two of them he didn't want to have to choose between them!

So Gabriella Elise and Rochella Jalise walked in together. They had really matured into two very beautiful young ambicious women. Rochella was already working on her fashion line and bugging her dad about loaning her the money to start up a small shop so she could get her name out there while she was still in school. She figured if she got an early start, by the time she got her business degree, she would have a top ranking business and could franchise the store out to other places. Her and Gabriella Elise planned to get a house in the new downtown area of LaQuest Beach.

Yes the groom's side looked a bit small and Aiden wanted Kyler Dewayne to be in the wedding but they couldn't find the suit in his size. They had really grown close on the trip. I told Anna that maybe her and the girls should take a trip too.

Kelly didn't mind Aiden's family making up her side. Her friends from school were not able to get their dresses in time so they had to sit out in the audience. But she was glad our family was willing to step in and be there for her. I told her she was about to be an official Taylor and we take care of our own. Even Arlen, although Aiden decided not to invite her as he didn't want a fight during his wedding. None of us really cared for Kevin and we didn't want him there.

I was so proud of Aiden. He was such a good guy with a good head on his shoulders. He was able to balance a social life and school and still come out on top with Kelly as his prize. I always wished that I had been more social but it was being shy and quiet that lead me to Anna.

Kelly looked simply beautiful! We couldn't have picked a better daughter in law ourselves!

Aiden and Kelly looked wonderful together! They were both very intelligent and I couldn't wait for my gorgeous little grandchildren! Aiden told me not to get too excited because they wanted to get settled before they went having kids. I told him I could wait (I really couldn't!).

Soon he was kissing his new wife and we were out in the audience cheering like some loons!!!

The reception started right away with Aiden and Kelly kicking it off by dancing down the aisle.

We all stood around talking about how wonderful the wedding went and how great everybody looked. We were also kinda sad that Arlen wasn't around, especially the girls and Kyler Dewayne. They had been trying to talk some sense into her but were unsuccessful.

Kyler Dewayne and Angela had gotten pretty close since they were almost the same age. Angela would leave for college a little before he would. And Jayla knew that she would miss her sister once she was gone. They were pretty close despite their difference in age. Angela planned to go to the same college as her cousins and bring Kyoshi along. Damien wasn't too happy about that plan!

Angela really was a very beautiful young lady. She really had alot of my mom's features. It would have been nice if my parents could have been here.

The reception was a big hit. Kelly's friends enjoyed themselves alot. And we had been afraid it would get rained out, but the sun shined beautifully the entire day.

Kelly and her new family! Everybody just adored her and they all looked beautiful.

Look at these guys! We sure had a good looking family huh?

And here we all are......the Taylors.....we go through things, fight, scream and yell but at the end of the day we're family.....and family always sticks together!

My Blog
Field Researcher
#34 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 1:47 AM
Grats on your updated computer. You updating a lot is a good thing because i like the story lol. Great update.
Scholar
#35 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 6:31 AM
Wowsers!

I had to read the whole story again from the beginning and I'm still forgetting who everyone is lol! But it's a great story nevertheless. I love big sim families.

And how do you have the patience to get all those sims thru college!? Mine usually end up dropping out in sophomore year :P

Call me Meg

lately i want everything

av credit
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#36 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 5:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by meggie272
Wowsers!

I had to read the whole story again from the beginning and I'm still forgetting who everyone is lol! But it's a great story nevertheless. I love big sim families.

And how do you have the patience to get all those sims thru college!? Mine usually end up dropping out in sophomore year :P

Lol well by the time they get to their sophmore year, I usually use my college hack to speed them through the rest! It takes much too long to play it the regular way!

My Blog
Scholar
#37 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 11:25 AM
Awwwwmygod I wish I didn't play on a goddamn shared computer, I totally need hacks like that :P

Call me Meg

lately i want everything

av credit
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 4:10 PM
Awwwwmygod I wish I didn't play on a goddamn shared computer, I totally need hacks like that :P

LOL....yea it really comes in handy because I hate having them drop out because most of them have bad memories of it but college is just way too long! Its really helps alot so most of my sims are college grads!

My Blog
Test Subject
#39 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 3:52 PM
I've seen it around, and of course now that I'm looking for it I can't find it. Pfft, figures.
Where did you get get your college hack? I need one of those. A nudge in the correct direction of where to download it would be much appreciated.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 4:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MsNikas
I've seen it around, and of course now that I'm looking for it I can't find it. Pfft, figures.
Where did you get get your college hack? I need one of those. A nudge in the correct direction of where to download it would be much appreciated.

I've had it for a while but I think this is the one I have......it should look like a stack of phone books and it works GREAT! It lets you set their grade, the semester they are in and everything! Its here:

http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php/topic,7.0.html

And its called the college adjuster

My Blog
Test Subject
#41 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 5:23 PM
Thanks Bunches!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 8:44 PM
Default Chapter 12: You wanna do what?! (Part I)
I'm finally up to my good pictures! But I also have some of the old so please excuse the back and forth....the sims look SO much better with their new skin and eyes! But their facial structure is still the same so hopefully it won't cause too much confusion!

Aiden and Kelly had settled very well into their married life together. They got a lovely apartment in Carson City, which is where AJ was also living at the time. They wanted to get a good start in their careers before having children, much to mine and Anna's dismay......we were looking forward to grandchildren

AJ's birthday rolled around and he had a small party at his apartment. To make up for not inviting Arlen to Kyler Dewayne's party he overcame his pride and invited her and Kevin....we were not really thrilled about Kevin's presence but Arlen couldn't come if Kevin wasn't there. He didn't trust AJ around her even though she insisted it was over between them.

And AJ was just as old as me and Anna! Ok maybe not just as old but look at that gray hair! He even tried to make conversation with Kevin but it really didn't go very well. Nobody liked how Kevin was treating Arlen, most of all AJ. He felt responsible. He had, after all, left her because of his own selfishness and push her into Kevin's controlling arms.

But the party was good for Arlen and for the first time in a long time she was actually having fun. She was able to see Gabriella Elise and Rochella Jalise and talk to them in person. They had distanced themselves from their mother's house and only communicated with her via telephone.

Soon after AJ was an elder member of the community, Arlen followed soon after. She convinced the girls to come over for a small family get together but Kevin was ruining the party. The girls barely spoke to him and he made a huge scene and they left. Arlen couldn't believe that he had ran her daughters off and his reply was that "they aren't my problem to deal with." We wanted to kick his behind when we heard this!

Arlen decided to confront Kevin and he was livid! He couldn't believe she thought she was in a position to talk to him like that. She was just his wife after all. Arlen was finally seeing that she had made a huge mistake and didn't know how she was going to get out of this awful situation.

Arlen's dad was not happy with how his only daughter was being treated. He couldn't believe the audacity of this guy! He was nothing before he met Arlen but a lowly intern trying to make it in the business world.....the car he drove was Arlen's as was the house he was living in! If they divorceed he would have nothing! He was an absolute idiot and Daniel decided he was going to let him know it!

But Kevin didn't want to hear it, he didn't think the old man should be butting into his marriage and told him it wasn't any of his business. He told him that he needed to leave his house and not come around anymore. Daniel kindly pointed out that the house belonged to Arlen and as long as his daughter wanted him around he would be there for her. We all knew something had to be done before something awful happened in that house.

Daniel went to Arlen and told her that she needed to get out of there. She insisted she wasn't going to leave her own house but promised her father that she would take care of everything soon and that she would be ok.

By this time Eliza Ambrel was a child and knew what was going on between her parents. She couldn't understand why her dad would act like that or why he was so mad all the time. She really wanted her parents to work it out so they could be a happy family like before.

While all this drama was going on, Angela had grown into a very beautiful young adult and had joined her cousins at Sim State University. Kyler Dewayne wanted to take sometime off before going off to college. Much to Damien's dismay, Angela and her boyfriend Kyoshi Curtin ended up at the same college and even the same dorm!

Angela fit right in with the twins and my Kasha and the girls all loved being around each other.....wish one of them would have prepared me for the bomb my lovely little Kasha was going to drop on me!!

Kyoshi really cared for Angela and hoped that they had what it took to make it.....college can be really hard on a relationship.....I mean you're meeting new people and trying new things and he really wanted things to work out with her. He thought she was wonderful.....I mean she's my niece of course she is!!!

And little Jayla was also growing up into a beautiful young lady. Jordan and Damien had a party at the family house and everyone came out to celebrate......they were thrilled at a chance to get Angela to come home!

And she was a beautiful teen! Jayla had aspirations to be a model and looked everyday for pageants to enter to get her name out there. Jordan told her that no matter what happened with modeling, her behind was going to be in school somewhere!

Ah my beautiful Kasha......hmph too bad she wasn't too smart! I get a call from my baby girl stating that she had some news I wouldn't be too happy about......my first thought was my God she is pregnant. Of course she then assured me she wasn't pregnant and I let out a sigh of relief....after all who would she be pregnant by? I soon found out.....Kasha had dropped out of school and was shacking up with a grown man she had met by the name of Craig Ray....AJ alerted me that Craig was once his neighbor before Aiden had moved in.....I thought Anna was gonna die! She was so upset when she heard.

This little shack is where her and the loser lived....ok maybe I'm being a little harsh but my daughter dropped out of school without telling me! Craig was in education.....well wait that makes it sound like he was really doing something....he was a freaking playground monitor! And Kasha didn't have a job or a degree! She claimed to be in love....I asked her why we had never met him and she said she was afraid we would judge him....hell yea we would judge him, sentence, and condemn him to an eternal exit from our daughter's life!

I looked up at the house and wondered, my God where did I go wrong?

My Blog
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 10:33 PM
Default Chapter 12: You wanna do what?! (Part II)

Well here's Kasha blowing off some steam after our visit to her "home". She was mad that we were mad and for the life of me I couldn't understand why! WE were the one's shelling out money for an education she threw back in our face.....WE were the last ones to find out that our DAUGHTER was in a serious relationship.....oh by the way she was also engaged! And never told us! We were so hurt and so disappointed in her!

Just look at him.....I can't believe that THIS is what my daughter threw her life away for! I mean he's nothing! But Kasha made it very clear that he was what she wanted whether or not she had our blessing but she really did want to have it......now what could I say to that?

Her and the loser went out to dinner to discuss mine and Anna's offer. I told her that I would not oppose their marriage IF: 1.) They had to move into the empty duplex beside ours.....that house they were in needed too much work on it 2.) She had to come work at her mother's store, Picture This!, to work off the money we had paid into college for her and 3.) this was Anna's stipulation, she had to let us throw her a big wedding like we did for Aiden. Kasha was pretty stubborn and wanted to play professional sports not work at her mom's shop. I told her she could play sports as soon as she had worked off her debt! The loser, I'm sorry, CRAIG told her it wasn't a bad offer and if they were close to us we could help them with their kids.....KIDS? I hadn't even really accepted the marriage yet!

In other news, Rochella Jalise was really getting into fashion and all her cousins were wearing her designs by this time.....she talked her dad into loaning her the money to start a small shop while she was still in school so by the time she graduated, she would be established. Now AJ was tight with money but he also believed in his daughter's talent and wanted to support her.

And so was born RJ Taylor....she didn't think it was too egotistic to name it after herself, after all they were her designs! AJ promised her if she could get her business up to at least level 3 he would get a house for her and Gabriella Elise to share that was in a given price range! They were so excited at the possibility of owning their own home!

She got to work designing the inside and before they knew it, it was the grand opening of the first RJ Taylor! Gabriella Elise was so proud of her sister and wanted to help her succeed.....she was excellent at hairstyling and promised her sister that once they got the money to afford a chair, she would help out by also offering make overs.....Rochella Jalise was excited to work with her sister.

The store was a success and the girls knew that house was as good as theirs! Rochella Jalise spent all her time when she wasn't studying in the store. She loved dressing people in her designs and seeing them walk out better people!

Here's just an example of the wonderful work she did. She even had plans for a big runway show when she could get enough models together....she may have to get all the women in the family to be her models! Seems we had an awful lot of girls! I hoped that I would get a grandson soon!

Gabriella Elise spent her time studying and working out.....her dream was to play on a WNBA team or even a women's soccer team....she just loved all sports! She took time out from all of this to help her sister out with the store.....she wanted that house just as much as her sister!

Meanwhile, we broke the news to Kelly and Aiden about Kasha....they couldn't believe she would do that....but Kelly also thought it was kinda sweet.....I failed to see the sweetness! Aiden wasn't too happy with his little sister either! But he had other things on his mind......

Because he and Kelly had had a beautiful baby girl that they named Fallon.....oh my first grandchild....and she was so gorgeous! Aiden was so excited that he was a father....I knew that little girl was going to be rotten! I also hoped I would get a grandson soon!!

Jayla was learning to drive and was anxious to get on the road by herself.....she was still looking for a modeling job that could jump start her career.

And Jordan and Damien felt the time slipping away from them so they decided they hadn't been spending enough time together....so they got dressed up and Damien took her out for a night on the town....she was so surprised and happy!

And as for me? Well my Anna was getting overwhelmed with Kasha's wedding coming up so I decided it was a perfect time to take her on a second honeymoon back to Twikki Island. But this time we stayed in the nice small vacation home I had gotten for us before retirement.

For years this beautiful woman had graced me with her presence and blessed me with 2 wonderful kids and I could not have asked for a better partner to share my life.

This vacation was just what we needed to forget about all the trouble brewing at home with Arlen and Keven and Kasha and Craig.....we just wanted to relax and enjoy being together....it was just like when we first got married, before we had the kids.

Anna brought out the fun in me.....she made me not take life so seriously and appreciate the smaller things.....and I reminded her of this when she started worrying about Kasha.....after all we had raised her very good and she was a smart girl and I was sure this would work out for the best.....but I would never tell Kasha that! Hmph I wanted her to SWEAT!!!

No one could ask for a better wife....and I kinda hoped she felt the same way about me! I did everything I could to make sure that she was always happy in my arms....

Because she was the most beautiful girl in the world.....

And I was the luckiest man alive! Well you know, other than having an insane daughter!!

My Blog
Scholar
#44 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 8:24 AM
Aw, that's so sweet

But I do think that Kasha's dad is being a bit mean. I mean, Kasha is her own adult, she can do what she wants.

Though he did pay for college. Oh well.

Your sims look so great! Mine have recently got new default eyes, and clothes, and hair, and makeup. They're looking fiiiine. But I try not to overdo the downloading. I think a fast and enjoyable game is better than tons of downloads that you never use. Also, my sluggish computer has got 6 eps and a stuff pack squashed into it. I don't think it needs anything else :P

Call me Meg

lately i want everything

av credit
Field Researcher
#45 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 11:26 AM
Him and Anna are soo cute...Great updates
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#46 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 2:38 PM
Aw, that's so sweet

But I do think that Kasha's dad is being a bit mean. I mean, Kasha is her own adult, she can do what she wants.

Though he did pay for college. Oh well.

Your sims look so great! Mine have recently got new default eyes, and clothes, and hair, and makeup. They're looking fiiiine. But I try not to overdo the downloading. I think a fast and enjoyable game is better than tons of downloads that you never use. Also, my sluggish computer has got 6 eps and a stuff pack squashed into it. I don't think it needs anything else :P

LOL well I think he's just a bit disappointed, she is his only daughter and he expected alot from her.....but he still loves her! Thanks I love my new defaults.....the townies look so much better so now I don't have to hunt for suitable mates for my folks! And I'm a download-aholic lol.....I always see things that are SO cute, but I have cleaned out my folder and I'm slowing up a bit because I don't want it slowing down too much!

My Blog
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#47 Old 12th Mar 2009 at 4:26 PM
Default Chapter 13: Life's Successes

Aiden was in love with his little girl Fallon! He had been promoted to deep sea fisherman and he really enjoyed his oceanography career. Kelly was an up and coming journalist and things could not have been better for them!

Fallon was growing like a weed and before we knew it she was having a birthday! Anna and I were very upset that Aiden and Kelly didn't invite us over to celebrate, but to make it up to us they let us babysit her later......I was still mad though!

And she was a beautiful toddler....I know I call every female in my family beautiful but come on, look at them! They are gorgeous women. We have some pretty good genes in this bloodline, no doubt about it!

Poor Aiden was a goner when it came to her.....she had him wrapped around her finger!......They were hoping to have at least one more, and I was hoping it would be a boy! We didn't have many males to carry on the Taylor name....everyone seemed to produce girls for some reason....

There had been mumblings around town that when they built all those new apartment complexes, witches had come in with them.....now I know how silly it sounds, but plenty of people had spotted both a good and bad witch flying around downtown.....now Kelly and Aiden were both big knowledge buffs and so when they heard this they wanted to meet these "witches". Kelly befriended one and was soon practicing good magic.....while this was a bit strange, so far she seemed to be the same old Kelly so we let it go. I wondered if she could also access the dark magics......sure would help with our Kevin Siew problem........

At Sim State University, Kyoshi and Angela were still dating and the relationship was still strong.....Damien even stopped giving the boy the evil eye when he was around! Kyoshi really was a sweet guy who treated Angela with the upmost respect.

Rochella Jalise was still hard at work at RJ Taylor and she had finally reached her goal! Her dad was going to have to buy her and her sister a house when they graduated!

Jayla was still hard at work trying to get into modeling.....even though she was very beautiful and loved to dress up all the time (she was also wearing Rochella Jalise's designs), she still loved the outdoors and still tended to her garden when the weather permitted.

Jordan gave up her dance career to open back up A & A Party Supplies, the store my parents left to her when they passed on. The store hadn't been open in quite a while because Jordan was too busy with her career to run it.....but she was getting older and wanted to make sure that what our parents worked so hard for would not go to waste. But she still pulled out her old barr every now and then and danced her heart out!

Rochella Jalise and Gabriella Elise both graduated with honors and were soon the owners of a beautiful home in LaQuest Beach where RJ Taylor was also located. The house had been a steal because AJ had given them a strict budget to stick too when picking out their home....it had 3 bedrooms and 2 baths and was perfect for the two of them!

Gabriella kept her word and as soon as they could afford the chair she gave make-overs in her sister's shop. She wasn't able to do it everyday because she had already gotten a career in athletics and was already the MVP for the Fighting Lady Llamas.

She was also dating Kyle Nash. She didn't know how long the relationship would last though because she wanted a big family someday and Kyle was a bit of a player. But when she was around he treated her wonderfully and made her feel special.

Rochella Jalise worked dilligently at her store and even did some financial consulting in her free time. Her business degree helped prepare her for lots of things. She was so excited about the house and couldn't wait to throw her first big bash!

Gabriella Elise loved children but knew that she couldn't have any any time soon, so her and Rochella Jalise decided to buy a dog.....and so they welcomed Juicy, a long haired chihuahua, into their home.....Juicy was a handful but she was very lovable!

RJ decided to throw a party the first chance she got and invited all of her and Gabby's friends.....by this time Kyler Dewayne had also gone off to college and came over to get a look at his sisters' house.....he hoped his dad knew that he would be expecting the same thing!

I'm sorry but this is hilarious! I love my niece but I don't know what this dance move is suppose to be! The red headed guy on the right is her boyfriend, Donte McGaw. Donte was also a business major who gave financial consulting...He was so proud of RJ for all of her accomplishments and her success made him want to try his hand at owning something.

The girls even decided to invite over their mom and Eliza Ambrel....they hadn't spent too much time with her and felt bad, but come on, her dad was a snake! Arlen had actually been spending quite a lot of time with AJ.....he was trying to convince her to get divorced from the loser. Kevin had even made her retire from her paranormal job and now she only sat at home cooking and cleaning each day. We all told AJ to watch himself because if Kevin found out he had been seeing Arlen, he would snap.....AJ said she was his ex-wife and he was concerned about her and had a right to be her friend if he wanted!

Heh, heh......if AJ were to see this picture, Donte McGaw would be dead! What exactly is he looking at? Did RJ have something on her shirt? I think not!

Kasha was still working out and practicing at her sports while working for Anna at Picture This! even though she didn't really want to....the wedding was fast approaching and even though I thought it would be a big mistake in the long run......well I was kinda excited......I mean we hadn't been to a wedding in a while which was strange for us! Somebody is always getting married in this family!

My Blog
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#48 Old 12th Mar 2009 at 5:07 PM
Default Chapter 14: The Wedding of Kasha Taylor and Craig Ray

Well here we are.....my baby girl is getting married to a man I barely know......I guess things can't be perfect all the time huh? AND she could have just run off and got married and THEN told us about it.....so I guess I should be grateful.....We invited the whole family.....well not Arlen adn Eliza Ambrel.....Kevin was just too much and this was MY daughter's wedding and I wasn't going to have him ruining it for her.

Craig invited over some friends from his old apartment to sit on his side at the church.....seems they were all women......hmph.....

Aiden and Kelly were best man and maid of honor.....Aiden wasn't comfortable with the whole thing but he loved his sister and just had to trust that she knew what she was doing.....even if it didn't look like she did!

Rochella Jalise and Kyler Dewayne were also in the wedding party.....Kyler Dewayne had grown into a very handsome young man and the women at Sim State didn't know what to do! But he had seen what happened between his parents and he simply wanted a nice girl he could settle down with and make happy forever.....I guess my brother wasn't such a bad influence on him after all.

Gabriella Elise needed someone to walk in with and since Angela was not in the wedding, she volunteered her boyfriend Kyoshi to do the honors. Kasha had met Kyoshi when she was still attending school and had no problems with this at all.

Oh they all looked so beautiful up there....Anna was crying so much!

And look at these handsome men! The suits looked wonderful on them and they all looked very happy.

And there's the man of the hour.....I guess I'd been alittle hard on him.....but she's my baby! She's the only little girl I have....Well I guess she isn't so little any more is she?

It really was a beautiful wedding....and at least she was getting married in the same church that Anna and I had gotten married...it was such a bittersweet moment.

I had to fight tears as I walked her down the aisle.....my wonderful little girl was about to be someone's wife....and I was going to go to jail if he EVER mistreated her!

Next thing I knew, they were saying their vows and....

My Kasha Taylor was now Mrs. Kasha Ray! I guess I had to accept it now.....I mean the wedding was over, she was married......I just hoped that he would treat her right.....and she seemed sure that he would.....

Anna and AJ's girlfriend Ivy were up on their feet clapping for the happy couple......I was still coming to terms with it!

We all went outside to the reception area and Aiden and Kelly started everybody to dancing! Those two loved to dance! Brought me back to their own wedding that had taken place not too long ago!

Angela and Kyoshi joined in the dancing as well....Angela was wearing yet another RJ Taylor gown and many people around Pleasantview were doing the same! Her clothing line was a hit!

Angela was wondering if her and Kyoshi would ever get married....I mean she cared for him and he seemed to care for her and they had been dating since they were teens.....she really hoped they had what it took to make it.

Kyler Dewayne was just too handsome! We all took jabs at him by telling him he was so pretty he could almost be female....he did not take to that too kindly! But it was all in good fun!

And this woman? Well she's amazing! Me and Anna had been married for years but that spark was still there between us.....oh every time I looked in her eyes I fell in love with her all over again....corny huh? But its so true! And that was the kind of love I wanted for Kasha.....

And well it seemed that maybe she had it....Anna told me we would just have to take this one day at a time and get to know Craig and maybe we would see what Kasha sees when she looked at him.....I was all ready to do that at that moment and time but..... well let's just say Kasha had a few more surprises in store for her old dad!

My Blog
Field Researcher
#49 Old 12th Mar 2009 at 7:27 PM
In first update the dog Juicy in real life probably would've toppled over with that stick lol. Great updates.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#50 Old 12th Mar 2009 at 7:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetsweetie85
In first update the dog Juicy in real life probably would've toppled over with that stick lol. Great updates.

LOL I know I don't know why the smaller breed dogs don't get smaller sticks!

My Blog
Page 2 of 5