Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 8:34 PM
Default ~*Stick Together*~Last Chapter Added
Well,here is a new story that I'm writing hope you enjoy and comments are welcomed.It's called Stick Together.

That picture was one of the last happy moments we ever had.You're probably wondering who I am and what I'm doing here.My name's Julia Jorane.A punky teen with an attitude.I have a boyfriend,named Beau Broke.And I'm pregnant with his baby.Haven't told anyone yet.Me and Beau are planning on getting married before the baby's born.Anyways,I live with my twin sis,and my mother's friends.

That's my parents and three of my siblings.My mom's name is Tiana and my dad's Derrick.They're one of the happiest couples I know.Mom just gave birth to her 4th,5th and 6th kid.The two girls were named Jenna and Jemma and the boy Jesse.

That's my brother,Julian.Me and him are close and he cried tons over me, my mother told me,when I moved out with my sister.I know he's going to be a ladies man when he gets older.Such a young and happy kid.It's sad thinking about what would happen to him.

That's Eva.She's become a second mother to me.She helps me and Juliet with our homework and she talks to me about everything that's happening in my life.Her and my mom are so much a like.Which is sometimes a good thing and sometimes a bad.

There's Sasha.He's such a character.He makes everyone laugh.And he and Eva are engaged.He's like a brother and sometimes a father.He likes us to have fun.

One of my best friends is Willow.She knows how to party.She's single and enjoying every minute of it.She says someday she'll settle down,get married and have a couple of kids.Sometimes I doubt that's going to happen.

There's me and my sister.We're such opposites,but we get along so well.We talk about life,boys,cars,money,school and other teeenage girl stuff.She's more talkative than I am.I listen and when I'm directed I talk.She's my twin and I love her,but sometimes we get our off days.I hate her boyfriend.I thought he was no good back then and I was right.He got her in so much trouble.I'll never forgive him.
Life was going to change the next morning after that top photo was taken and it was not going to be good.I'm glad that I was watching my back.Or else something would have happened to me and the baby growing inside of me.

Chapter 2 will come in a couple days.
*sorry if there are any typos*
1 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 8:45 PM
looks good,waiting for update!
#3 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 8:53 PM
Great start, I like the effect of using the antique camera to introduce characters and show the flashbacks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 10:25 PM
Thanks I'm glad you like it.
#5 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 5:28 AM
Sounds like an interesting story
retired moderator
#6 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 5:34 AM
Very interesting start

boolPropped

Formerly known as boolPropped
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 3:55 PM
Here's chapter 2.Hope you enjoy it.

While the rest of us were eating the breakfast I kindly made,my sister was sucking face with her boyfriend,Shannon.Yes,Shannon.That's his name.I wonder what his parents were thinking.Anyway,I of course had to say something.
"Sis,some of us are trying to eat,so if you could remove your lips from that boy's mouth or I will puke."
My sister did as I asked and said goodbye to her man.But she came over and argued with me.

"How dare you tell me what to do!"She yelled at me.
"How dare you say 'how dare you tell me what to do'."I said.
"You know what,you are...are a brat.You can kiss your boyfriend in front of me,but I can't kiss mine in front of you!"she yelled at me.
"First of all,sis I'm not a brat;our father is not in the military.Second of all,you don't eat while I kiss my boyfriend.Now I have to tell you something."

I asked Juliet to follow me into the bathroom.
"What can you possibly tell me in the bathroom that you can't tell me somewhere else.I mean the toilet's not backed up is it."
"No,I can't have them hear me."
"Okay,well tell me then."
"I'm,uh,I'm pregnant."
"With who,an alien?I told you don't go gazing through the telescope at night."
"No,it's Beau's baby."
"Oh,well then how?"
"How did I get pregnant.I think you know how."
Oh,yea.That's how.Well,you're going to have to tell the rest of the family."
"I know,I know."

Then my sister started talking to my belly.
"Hello,wittle baby.I'm your Aunty Juliet."
"What are you doing?"I asked.
"Talking to the baby.I heard it does something good for them."
"Okay,well you can stop.Your scaring me."

Later that day,I gathered the household to tell them the news.
"Eva,Sasha and Willow I have something to tell you.Julilet already knows,so here goes nothing.I'm pregnant."

Willow just stared.I don't think she knew what to say.She probably knew something like this would happen.

Sasha did the same thing as Willow,but I suppose he was thinking something different.Maybe he thought more responsibility for her.I couldn't quite tell.

And there was Eva's face.It was a look of shock,hurt,sympathy,happiness and scared.I didn't know what to say.I thought they all were disgusted with me.

So,I cried.Eva got up and consoled me.She told me,"Honey,everything's all right.A little baby will be a joy to have and you and Beau love each other so much.You can get married and raise the child together.You'll be one of the happiest moments.And your parents I'm sure will be excited.Your mother's going to be a grandma."
I don't want to tell them."I said.
"The sooner they find out the better.Just call them.We'll be here for you."

I called them.They seemed happy.I just hoped it wasn't an act.Mom said she would throw a baby shower for me.She was excited I could tell.
I look back and think why did I not know something bad was going to happen not to me,but to the people closest to me.
Chapter 3 coming in a few days.
#8 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 4:11 PM
Great update
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 4:22 PM
Awesome update. I love this part.
"No,it's Beau's baby."
"Oh,well then how?"
"How did I get pregnant.I think you know how."
"Oh thats how"
#10 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 8:20 AM
excellent update
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 2:41 PM
Thank you.I'm glad you like it.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 2:53 PM
I wonder what is going to happen.... keep updating! I liked Eva's face, lol.

~Kitty

"Think twice before you speak, and then you may be able to say something more insulting than if you spoke right out at once."

By Evan Esar (1899 - 1995), Esar's Comic Dictionary
#13 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 3:26 PM
Looks like an interesting start!

May I just suggest that you put spaces after your punctuation, like periods and commas? It makes it a little easier to read. Keep writing.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 6:20 PM
Great start. I look forward to reading more
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 12:32 AM
Here's chapter 3.Enjoy.

I had invited my brother over. He loved the idea of being a uncle at such a young age. I look back and wish that I never invited him over. Then what happened next wouldn't of happened.

My sis went outside to take Julian home when that boyfriend of hers showed out of knowwhere. He had a gun. He shot Julian and Juliet and they fell hard. I saw this and I wanted to scream, but maybe Shannon would shoot me then.

So I crept up behind him and by the time he turned around my foot had hit his head and he fell. His head hit the sidewalk and cracked. I had killed him,but right then I didn't care about him. I cared about my siblings. Did they die?

There I was in the hospital staring at my brother. The doctors said he might not make it. I had hope he would. I just didn't understand why this had happened to him.

My sis was all right. She was only shot in the arm. Julian on the other hand was shot right below his heart and in the side. When I looked at my sister her face looked so solemn. I knew she couldn't believe this happened. She loved that boy and he turned on her.

Then I just bursted out in tears. I couldn't fathom what would happen if he died. I knew that my stress levels were putting the baby in danger. I said goodbye and started to roll my sister out of the room seeing as she didn't want to roll the wheelchair herself and my brother spoke.
"Julia, take good care of those babies. Tell them their uncle loved them."
I didn't know why he said 'loved' or 'those babies'. I would figure out soon.

His funeral was beautiful. I broke down during my speech, so did the rest who gave speeches. My sister comforted me at his grave. She told me that Julian loved me and cared for me and my baby. She said that my number one priority was the baby. I was somewhat comforted, but I still just wanted to scream forever.

When I looked at my mom's face it was filled with agony and despair. She loved Julian more than anyone could imagine. She was her first son and he was such a good kid, not like me I must admit. Though I never got caught my the cops sneaking out with Beau. I would miss him.Everyone would.

Last chapter coming in a couple days or sooner.
#16 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 4:08 AM
this chapter made me cry
#17 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 4:30 AM
this chapter made me cry
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 11:59 AM
NO! Why did Julian have to die?! This is a sad story. But I think I know what Julian meant by "those babies..."

~Kitty

"Think twice before you speak, and then you may be able to say something more insulting than if you spoke right out at once."

Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#19 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 12:34 PM
Awwww the latest update is so sad

But I do love the way you're doing the pictures.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 2:59 PM
Thanks guys.I'm glad you like the story.It made me cry too when I read what I wrote.
#21 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 4:57 PM
aghhhhhhh I WANT IT NOW!
#22 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 5:13 PM
Really great start I'll keep looking out for updates!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 9:24 PM
Default Last Chapter-Chapter 4
Here's is the fourth and final chapter.Hope you like it.This one contains a little languauge.The words are not fully shown.

I really thought labor was going to be a pain in the a**, it was,but it didn't hurt as bad as I thought.I mean I screamed and cussed and occasionally kicked the couch.

In the end the pain in the a** was a pin that I had sat on.My mom kept telling me how to breath and she almost made me die.When your're in labor you can't breath slowly or you'll run out of breath.But it was all worth it.

Meria was born first.She was a tan little bugger.But so adorable.She was so small and I could feel her breath on me.But I wasn't done yet.

Next came lovely,fair Zania.Her skin was just like her father's.My babies were beautiful and I was suprised I had two.I guess I knew what Julian meant.

Our wedding was delayed until the kids were 6.Beau had to go help his mom since his brother had gone to college.Once she got married the kids were 5.We planned the wedding for 6 months and man,was it worth it.

All of our close friends and family were there.My dad married us.He's a pastor.I really knew from that moment on that I loved my husband.

We're doing great now.In a couple years me and Beau are going to go to college.The girls are now 12 and my are they beautiful.They wanted to dye their hair black like me and I let them.I'm a pushover.Beau and me are closer than ever and we're expecting another kid.My parents love their granddaughters so much.My sister really enjoys being an Aunt.All of my friends love the kids.And I found from all this that someone can love me wheather I'm part alien or not.Just like my mom.Me and Julian both inherited our mother's skin.I'm surprised one of my daughter's didn't.In the end life went on and we would always Stick Together.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 9:27 PM
Awww, midnight05! Such a cute ending. "always Stick Together." Favortite line. I just realised she was an alien... I'm a genius.

~Kitty

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 9:29 PM
Thank you.I'm so happy you liked the story.
Page 1 of 2