Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 2:28 AM
Default I love Llama
I Love Llama

The life and times of Kaliah Blanca

Welcome to Sim State! My name is Kaliah and I'll be your tour guide! *big cheesy grin*

No, really, just kidding. Although that really happened to me, my first day here. The cheerleader had a grin so big I thought her face would break. *cheerleader imitation* Like, her name was Andrea, ok? And Andrea..she was...like, the biggest, like, IDIOT. OK?

And yes, I know. My booty is big. I'm a full figured girl. I'm a chubby chubberson, I get it. No comments from the peanut gallery. This means YOU.

My mom and dad were killed when I was three. My mom was cooking spaghetti when it happened. We didn't live in the best neighborhood then. The door was unchained, because my father was coming home. The robber was still stabbing her when my dad came in. I saw it all...and my hair has been white ever since. True story *nods*

So that's where my name comes from. Blanca means white, and I had white hair. My foster mom was a beautiful latina, can you tell? Well, for a while anyway. I got passed around to a few homes like most kids.

I took up painting to forget my troubles. And now, here I am at Sim State, on a partial art scholarship. If I get good enough grades I can get more money based on my GPA. But who really focuses on that stuff at college? Its parties, painting, and friends for me.

College really brings out the best...and worst in people. Like with me, I get to paint -all the time-. I have to keep producing new things, for my scholarships. On the other end of the scale....is this guy. He likes to stand outside and watch me. I've seen him across the cafeteria, watching me. Hey there...how you doin? Freak.

Told you I could paint. This is from a photograph...of me, holding my paint pallete. Because...I paint.

This is my room. Yeah baby! I snagged the one with the computer. I got to the dorms first, and switched the bedcovers to one I liked as well. I had a disgusting blue print before...no way. I sketched out a quick pic of me so everyone would know this was Kaliah's room, and hung it on the door. See? There it is.

This is my best friend Tori Knight. She got the room with the sick blue duvet that I switched. Ha ha! It happens to be the room right next to mine. I gave her a sketch too, so no one invaded Toriland, as she calls it. She is Princess of Toriland, just so everyone knows...

She is wild! Always dancing and talking and eating and playing so full of life! Tori is the kind of girl that everyone wants to know and no one manages to be, although they always want to. She is bright and bubbly, and my best friend ever. I am so lucky to have found her that first day.

I guess you're wondering about Llama, eh? Here he is. Leonid is his real name, but everyone calls him Llama. You never see him out of this suit, I swear he has four of them and just rotates them out. He LIVES in that suit, man. I've seen him in class with the suit on, no kidding.

Llama is a one of a kind free spirit. And of course, I was lounging around in my undies the first day he showed up and made me do a school cheer. Yeah, that's just what I want someone to see the first time I meet them, my jiggly behind. *sigh* Llama didn't even bat an eye...well...mostly because his eyes are vinyl. The ones I can see, anyway.

I totally fell in love with Llama that very first day.

I love Llama.
1 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
#2 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 3:01 AM
He he! Great start!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 3:05 AM
Thankie so much She started flirting with the Llama so I thought that would make a great story
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 9:15 AM
Ohhh this is cool, espesially because my nickname is Llama.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 3:39 PM

College is the only place in the world where you get to give speeches on things you don't give a rip about where you actually PAID to do it instead of the other way around. Yes, Oral Comm class, how we love it. *whiny voice* Pracitce in front of a mirror, blah blah blah. Whatever. I tried practicing in front of a mirror...and look at what happened. I started making kissy-faces to an imaginary Llama. Wonderful for my GPA, let me tell you.

Tori and I hung out with Llama whenever we could. I was usually in my undies when he showed up, for some reason. Maybe Llama timed it that way, who knows? All I know is, if you went into the dining room in the afternoon and looked down, there we were. Every day. Well...almost every day. A girl needs her shopping time.

Llama and I were growing closer every day. It's hard being a mascot all the time, you know? Sometimes you just have to kick back and relax. Llama took his job very seriously. Apparently his mascoting was as serious as my art was to me, because it was his bread and butter for tuition. I understood that. Telling Llama to take off the suit was like telling me to put down the brush, and let me tell you, God help anyone that stood between me and the canvas.

Tori and I chattered away at each other constantly. Well...when I wasn't hanging on Llama's every gesture. She was my man-dar. Princess Tori of Toriland approved of Llama, and that was good enough for me. Approval had been stamped on his fuzzy hide, and all systems were go.

The kitchen staff was a little lacking in our dorms. There was this creepy old guy, and he kept burning everything and the whole kitchen would be flooded from the sprinklers. Ugh. So, I volunteered to help out in the kitchen, and the Uni agreed to up my stipend every week, depending on how many hours I worked.

Math equasion for the day. Cheese dust + White hair = Strange yellow hair on Kaliah. Oh, did I mention I was part elf? My mother was full blooded. I really don't remember them at all. I have hazy pictures in my head but, I don't have anything to really call my own. I don't even remember the day they died. Everything I know I was told...and I think I'm grateful for that fact.

Another thing I'm grateful for is Llama.

I love Llama.
#6 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 1:09 AM
It's cute!!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 4:46 AM
This story is so cute. I think I love Llama too!

This is my sim story
"A Brooklyn Blues Story"
Please check it out
http://www.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=7893
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 3:36 PM

Life is interesting at times, isn't it?

This is Komei. Komei is a very good friend of mine. He and I hooked up the minute I sat my butt on the couch next to his and snarked my way through a tv movie with him. He gets me, and I get him, and there was none of the gooshy stuff between us, if you know what I mean. Or so I thought.

Since Llama and I had been spending so much time together, Komei started acting...wierd.

He practically stalked me when I was with Llama. look at the look on his face! You can almost see the little wheels turning, can't you? Llama hadn't even made a romantic move on me, and Komei was practically foaming at the mouth. Men.

Well...apparently Llama and Komei finally had had enough of each other. Llama got all up in Komei's face and told him to back off of HIS girl! *squeeeeeeee of delight* HIS GIRL! I always thought men fighting over a girl was so stupid...until it happened to ME. Great boost for the ego!

I gave Llama the HUGEST kiss ever! Llama and I were -almost- officially a couple. For months, he had laughed off my romantic gestures, until finally Komei's attention made him realise what a special girl he had. Haha, bet Komei wished he hadn't said anything in front of Llama now, doesn't he?

Llama asked me to be his girlfriend, finally! He held my hand and told me he loved me, and wanted me to be his girl! I was so happy I jumped in his arms!

He loves me! Llama loves me!

And I love Llama.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 9:09 PM

Eventually I noticed that Tori wasn't hanging out with me as much as she used to. Or maybe it really was the other way around. Llama and I went on dates all the time, and he always sent me flowers afterwards. Such a sweetheart is my Llama!

I spent Harvest Weekend alone. Senior year was just beginning, and Llama and I were going strong. Tori was becoming less and less talkative around me, and I needed some time to think. I needed to step up and start paying her atteniton. In all my love for Llama, I temperarily forgot about how much I loved Tori.

For my final in oil painting class, I dedicated my project to Tori. I didn't know how to make it up to her, but I figured this was a pretty good start. Tori went wild when she saw it, and hung it up in Toriland right away. Oh...A+, by the way... *dusts knuckles on shirt*

Finally the day had come. Llama and I decided to take our relationship to the next level. I was pretty nervous, and I believe Llama was as well! He refused to take off the suit for a while, so we just layed on the bed and relaxed....

Eventually he figured that this was the only thing besides showering that he couldn't do in the suit, and decided to take it off at last.

I would say I love Llama....but I think this picture says it all, don't you?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 9:36 PM
Wow thats great. Its funny and original

If you hate on me I have some advice click your heels thee times and say I wish I had a life
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 12:48 AM

Looks pretty serious, doesnt it? Llama and I were spending days and nights together, counting the minutes until Graduation Day.

I was ready to commit, of course. Llama had a few doubts, but after that rock was sparkling on his hand, he seemed to settle in. We set the wedding date for after Graduation Day. Llama promised to take the ring off for games...I wasn't having that rock lost on the football field. No way. One wrong handspring and the quarterback would have a $2000 cleat on his shoe.

Tori's man-dar had been acting up about Llama. She said there was something that wasn't sitting quite right with her about him. Llama seemed fine to me. Sure, he had had a few naggling doubts before he had said yes, but, we were young. I assured Tori that she didn't have to worry about me and Llama.

We were totally in love.

And he had a sweet behind. Sa-weet!

Graduation Day at last! I graduated Magna Cum Laude, which means that all the time I spent kissing an imaginary Llama in the mirror cost me a point off my GPA. Told you that was a mistake...

Llama graduated Summa Cum Laud in Physics. Yes, behind that jock physique and buzz cut there is a mind of a science genius! Llama wanted to go into the Paranormal career and explore the mysteries of the unknown. Who would have known the mascot was so deep?

Tori wasn't graduating till next year. She had taken a semester off to travel in Europe, but she wouldn't miss our big day! Tori was so happy for us, and wished us the best. She wouldn't let it go though.... Something was wrong with Llama. She swore up and down that something was going on.

I took some time to roast marshmallows for the last time at my favorite bonfire spot. I took some time to reflect on my college career. Tomorrow I would be an adult, and have my own house, my own job, and I would begin my life with Llama.

Welcome to Adult Life!

Next Update: Adult Life with Kaliah and Llama!
#12 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 12:57 AM
Yay! I hope Llama is good to her!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 2:28 AM
(Please ignore my horrible house building, and the fact that there is no roof on the house I had no lights and few windows so light had to get in somehow Plus I prefer my house with no roof....I can see better with it off ) (And yes, Foxx is my husband in real life. He's gorgeous )

I moved to Sylvan Noire, a new neighborhood that had just opened up for landowners. Yes, I said landowners. I bought myself the greenest pasture I could find and decided this would be where my dreams would finally come true.

Eventually, after a couple of months, I finally got 4 walls up, and brought my meager posessions into the house. I had saved up and gotten a few pieces of furniture at Uni with all my scholarships. Luckily, Llama would be moving in soon, and bringing some of his stuff. Together, we could make the place shine. It wasn't exactly a dungeon...but...it was no palace, either.

I began my first real day in my house at the supermarket. Afterwards, I discovered that the neighbors have a quaint tradition of comeing around to people's houses the first day they move in and helping themselves to your food. I will have to get on the calling list...The next neighbor is MINE!

My neighbors turned out to be a tiger-man...and this gorgeous creature. I swear, If I didn't have Llama...... His name was Foxx....I think that name does him justice. Foxx and I talked for quite a long time. I was rather reluctant to turn to the next person that had come over to greet me.

I then met his equally lovely fiance Elyssa. Oh well....It turned out she was rather nice as well, and I couldn't help like her despite secretly hating her inside for Foxx's sake. And the millions of imaginary love children we had together. Ahem...back to Llama....

Llama didn't take to our new neighbors very well. He wouldn't make conversation. He wouldn't sit and eat with us. He actually seemed downright jittery, and kept looking out the window down the road. I figured he wanted to get some air, and eventually he did go. Before he left, he told me he had something to tell me, but I waved him off in favor of Elyssa telling me about how she got her hair so curly. Llama sighed, and left to go get the last of his things.

Llama never seemed the shy type before, and yet, here he was more nervous than a cat in a room full of rockingchairs.

Unfortunately, Foxx had a nasty surprise of his own to pull.

It seems that my handsome guest had been exposed to some nasty sort of hamster
flu. He grabbed his throat, made a horrendous sound, and fell to the floor stone cold dead. What a great way to christen my new house!....not.

I fell to my knees, horrified. Thank goodness I did, because the Grim Reaper took my kneeling as a sign of compassion and begging for Foxx's life.

Unfortunately I picked the wrong hand. Elyssa had a break down, poor thing. I swear I will never forget that girl's screams. Her brother, Nikki, came to look after her, and I invited them both to spend the night. That girl had been traumatized enough: She sure wasn't up to going back to an empty house just yet.

I felt horrible! My first day in the neighborhood and already I had killed one of the neighbors off.

I made myself some comfort food. My opinion is there is NOTHING that can't be made better with pork chops. Elyssa and Nikki ate a few mouthfuls, and then retired to the love tub. I think she was still in shock.

I fell into bed, grateful for the feel of the soft sheets against my skin. Wanting to put the events of the day far far behind me, I dreamed of a strange man I met at the grocery store. I must have locked poor Elyssa and Nikki out, and not realised it, because I heard a ring at the door.

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 5:40 AM
Llama has a love child! Eeep!
#15 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 6:45 AM
Or he stole it! Still eep.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 8:34 AM
Eep! This is so funny and cute! Can't wait for more.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 4:46 PM
Eep! I hope its his sister or something...

If you hate on me I have some advice click your heels thee times and say I wish I had a life
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 10:10 PM
EEP! Why are we all saying EEP! Oh...Cliffhanger
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 12:17 AM

I stared at Llama, as my jaw dropped about 3 feet. He carried the little girl inside, and shut the door.

"This is my daughter Angelia."

The silence echoed through the house, and I thought I was really going to put my fist through his floppy Llama head. I took a deep breath, and we began....The Discussion.

I very calmly informed him that I didn't appreciate having a child dropped in my lap out of the blue. I should have known about this girl from the minute Llama and I started going out, and I told him so.

I think it went well.

Eventually when we had both calmed down, Llama explained that Angelia's mother had had full custody of her. Llama visited on week-ends, and spent as much time with Angelia as he possibly could. He was afraid of losing me: he thought I wasn't ready to deal with a child that wasn't mine, and that if he told me he would lose everything. Llama had left Angelia's mother for me, and if I left him, he would be totally alone, with only his little girl on the weekends.

I was at my wits end. I had just moved in, my neighbor had died, and now I had a step-daughter that I had never met before. Where was Angelia's mother now? I couldn't believe that she had just abandoned her daughter and left her for a stranger to raise.

"She's dead...she died three days ago of the hamster flu."

I opened my mouth...and then snapped it shut. I picked up Angelia, and smoothed her hair back. She was a beautiful little girl, and her name fit her perfectly. I headed for the door, sighing loudly. Llama wanted to know where we were going.

"For a walk."

Angelia and I strolled around the side of the house, and I took a few deep breaths, before looking down at her again. She looked so sad, it made my heart melt. All she was, was a sweet little girl whose mother wasn't going to come back. Who understood that better than I did? I hugged her to me, and kissed her hair.

"We're gonna be just fine, Angelia. You and me, we'll straighten Daddy out."

I informed Llama what happened this afternoon while he was getting Angelia. He looked a little disturbed, and went out to the gravesite. I brought Angelia, and we stood with him. He volunteered to spend the last of his college money to ressurect Foxx, and put Elyssa's heart at ease. Apparently old Grimmy responds to cash more than the pleading of a beautiful young lady.

Thank goodness Llama was in the paranormal career! He began the ritual, keeping it mild so he wouldn't scare Angelia. One body on the lot was enough for him. Llama burned sage and ceder, dancing around the ritualistic alter again and again.

Eventually Grimmy answered the phone, and Llama bargained him down to 7,007 Simoleans. With a puff of smoke, Foxx was alive and kicking again!

Foxx was so grateful to be back, that he gave Llama and I a huge hug. Promising to pay us back, he ran to the hot tub, jumping in and flashing Elyssa a smile. According to what I've heard, the first thing he said was "Who missed me?" I'm certain I can name someone who missed him.

Elyssa looks a bit shocked to see him, doesn't she? They were overjoyed to be reunited, and Nikki took them both home, because no one in their condition should have to drive. Really, you shouldn't drive for a full day after you've come back from the dead.

Llama and I made up, and Angelia got to know her new home a little better. I told Llama that I was very proud and honored to be Angelia's new mommy, and I would do my best for her. That seemed to settle him down, and he gave me a big kiss. He really does love me.

I love Llama...and Angelia too.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 9:37 AM
This is awesome, llama is way cool even if he didn't tell Kaliah that he had a daughter until that late. Keep writing!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 10:06 PM
I'll update again this weekend Real life got in the way a bit
#22 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 4:54 AM
Elyssa, I love your story!!!!
Alchemist
#23 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 10:32 PM
This is sooo cute, humorous and well written! Keep it coming! :D

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
#24 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 3:39 PM
OMG. *off making a YA sims to seduce the rival mascot*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 5:59 PM
Thankie Actually I will update tonight, after I go see Harry Potter I really have fun with this storyline
Page 1 of 3