Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 10:20 PM
Rofl, not quite. He'll still be nice, just.. I can't explain it without giving anything away. It's Alice's fault though!

Garden of Shadows; for your goth side.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 2:04 PM
Elven Life, Love and Loss.
Chapter 6.

I loved Sim. Sim loved me. Those 6 words kept going round and round in my mind. I loved Sim. Sim loved me. I LOVE SIM! I sighed with content. It seemed as though everything bad in my life had gone, and it was replaced with Sim. I tried to phone him to tell him I loved him too, but he didn’t answer the phone. He was probably at work. I had to tell someone! I suddenly thought about Joe, from work. I hadn’t seen him at work the other day and I’d been off since then, we needed a catch up. I phoned him up and invited him over. It was his first time round my place so I gave him a tour of each room and we had a good old chat on the sofa.

We were getting on better than usual. It got to the evening and he said he had to leave. I gave him a hug as he stepped over the threshold from my house to my garden. He turned around to walk and leave but then turned back at me. He studied me and just stood there staring into my eyes. I returned the stare looking a little confused.

I tried to ask him what he was doing but he just sssh’ed me. I cocked my head at him and he then started talking to me.

“Alice, I know you’ve just found love with Sim, and this is the worst time to tell you, but I think you’re the most amazing girl I’ve ever met.” With this, he raised his hand to my head and went to tuck my hair behind my ears. I didn’t pull back quick enough and he saw my ears. My elf ears! He stood there in complete shock and then just backed off.

“Joe! Wait! I can explain!” I wailed but he just kept running off into the other lot. I’d lost him. I stood just inside my front door and panicked.

What in the world should I do? No one should have ever known! Obviously I was going to tell Sim at some stage but I never ever planned on telling anyone else. Let alone Joe. Joe liked me? He was certainly not my type and I was sort of with Sim now. Anyhow, back to the elf problem!

I made a plan. I would phone Joe in about half an hour so I knew he would be home. I would beg him not to tell anyone, I’d do anything not to get him to tell.

It had been about half an hour so I rushed to the phone. He picked up straight away.

“Joe!”
“Alice?”
“Yes! I’m sorry for what you just saw, I can explain!”
“I can explain too. You’re some kind of elf creature. A freak of nature. Just a freak. You’re not human Alice, you’re not one of us, you shouldn’t belong here!”
“No way! I am as human as you are, just with pointed ears. I still have emotions, and feelings, and right now I hurt. I didn’t know you were so prejudice Joe. We were getting on well today until that moment. You shouldn’t of even touched me! I love Sim! Why did you even try? But please Joe, listen now, elves some back from centuries ago, way before humans so you have-”
“Cut it Alice. You’re still a freak and I’m going to get you run out of this town.”

I heard the dial tone. Joe thought I was a freak. After all the time we spent together he called me a freak! Would everybody think I was a freak? Would Sim think I was a freak? Oh Sim. I couldn’t tell him. What if he reacted like this? I wouldn’t be able to live with it. I needed to tell him, but I just couldn’t! It was a big problem. This along with whatever Joe was planning. Oh god. My life was so good, now it’s just dropped like a rock to earth. I sighed. There was nothing else I could do now.

I woke up the next morning to shouting. At first I thought I was imagining it as I wasn’t sure I was awake, my dreams had been bombarded with nightmares. I went to look out of the window and was shocked by what I saw. There were loads of people outside of my house shouting and protesting about.. oh god. What else could it be? Elves! I drew all of the blinds in my house and sat in the kitchen. How could people do this to another human? I never knew so many people could be so prejudice. How did they all know? Where they just his friends or..? I didn’t want to think. I got dressed and put on a big coat and a wide brimmed hat to cover my face. I slipped out the backdoor past the people and walked into town. As I was walking past the group I kept my face shaded just in case.

When I got into town people just kept staring at me. I walked about for half an hour before someone truly recognised me. They ran after me so I ran away. They kept following me and eventually I tripped and fell over. A grown woman (yes, a grown woman) just pointed and laughed at me. No one helped me. I ran all the way home without even getting a taxi. The people at my house had cleared, obviously they’d heard I’d escaped or got bored. I was so tired I just flopped on the sofa.

As soon as I sat down I stood up again. I had a pain in my belly. Then suddenly, it just grew.

Oh god, that wasn’t a hangover. It was morning sickness. Could anything else be piled on me?

-

Sorry it took so long to update, the last time I wanted to there was a massive storm that lasted two hours. Then I had school work, etc etc. Well, I hope you enjoy it and hope it isn't getting too farfetched..

#28 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 3:57 PM
i like it... a wonderful story
#29 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 4:58 PM
Yay update. And, she's pregnant! Yey. I wonder if the baby has elf genes. And this chapter reminded me of on Beauty and the Beast where Gaston is like, Kill the Beast! And on Shrek. You should download some torches for them to hold.
Test Subject
#30 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 6:32 PM
Great story ! Poor girl, everything went wrong :fly ! Can't wait for the next update !
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 6:20 PM
I want to see if the baby has elf genes too, although I won't cheat about it ;P

Thank you Pika, hopefully things will be back on track for her soon (except the fact she's pregnant of course.)

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 8:54 AM
Chapter 7.

I felt like a recluse.

I couldn’t go out, people were still there, and I certainly couldn’t go out well.. pregnant? How the hell did I let that happen? I wasn’t even halfway up my career ladder in my job. I didn’t need this right now! Especially when people had found out I was elf! Will this thing inside me have my elf genes? What if, what if they hurt it? I couldn’t bring it into a world of hate, but I couldn’t get rid of it, that’s so unjust. Atleast I didn’t have to go to work. Whilst I was pregnant work gave me time off, so I could worry about that later.

The phone rang. I answered it quickly.

“H-Hello?” I was so worried it would be Sim, I didn’t want to talk to him right now. Obviously he was the father..
“Stupid elves, why are you here? You freak you-”

I put the phone down at this moment. They even had my phone number. Joe had really outdone himself this time. The phone rang again but I ignored it. I couldn’t answer it now, especially not to abuse.

Over the next two days my stomach grew even bigger. I was so fat! I waddled as I walked, I needed so much sleep and SO much food. Well, there was two of us now. I prodded my belly playfully thinking about how many needs I had and then it jiggled. I laughed, the baby was kicking now.

Over the past two days I became much happier. I’d forgotten about my previous problems and I had someone to talk to whilst I was stuck in the house. The phone calls had stopped after the first day (although the phone was ringing non stop). Considering there was only 1 more day left of my pregnancy I purchased a cot and a changing station from the catalogue. I also realised I needed to talk to Sim. I didn’t know how he’d take it and if he heard the news.. I phoned him for the welfare of my unborn baby.

“Hello, Sim speaking.”
“Sim.. I.. um..”
“Hi Alice! Haven’t heard from you in a few days, how are you doing?”
“Uh Sim I, haven’t you heard..?”
“About what?”
“That um, I’m an.. elf.” I whispered the last word.
“Oh, right.. I heard about it. I think it’s totally cool! Do you have any like, secret powers?”
“You what? You won’t care?”
“No!” He laughed. “It doesn’t mean you’re any different, right?”
“Well, you’ve seen me..” The reason why I phoned just hit me. “Sim, I have something to tell you.”
“Hit me Alice.”
“I don’t know how to say this.. Sim-I’m-having-your-baby.” I slammed the phone down. I said that so quickly I didn’t even understand. A second later the phone rang again. It was Sim.

“Alice, I’m coming over.” It was his turn to hang up this time. I loved Sim, but I didn’t know what he’d do. Would he be angry with me? Would he see me and turn away?

Half an hour later there was a knock at the door. I waddled to the door and opened it slowly but seeing it was Sim I let him in reluctantly. He looked straight down at my belly then tucked my hair behind my ear and gasped softly at the points. I cringed and stepped back, obviously he did mind, and I was different.

“Alice, I’m sorry..”

Oh god, oh god. He was going to say he didn’t want me! He was going to call me a freak! I started panicking and breathing heavily.

“Hey hey girl! Calm down!”
“Why, why did you say sorry?”
“Because I haven’t been here for you! You’re stuck in your house, you’re pregnant with my child and I haven’t been here to keep you company and provide for you. Oh Alice, I’m so sorry.”

With this he hugged me and I started crying with happiness. He asked me what was wrong and brushed my tears away.

“Sim, there’s something I never got to tell you. I love you too..”
“Oh Alice. I didn’t know you felt that way I thought maybe you only liked me as a friend.”

This time he kissed me and as we pulled away I started another conversation.

“Sim, do you want our baby?”
“You bet Alice! I love you although I didn’t intend it to be this way. I can’t do anything to change that. But as they say, nothing like the present!”

I laughed and hugged him tight. This was turning out better than planned. Sim still wanted me but..

“What if our baby has elf genes? Are you okay with that..?”
“Yeah! I’ll do whatever it takes to protect our son from any harm, even if he is an elf.”
“Son? How do you know it’s a boy? I want a girl!” I pouted and he laughed.

“Sim, it’s getting kind of late” I said in between yawning.
“That’s ok. I can leave if you’re getting tired Mum!” he interrupted.
“Nope, I was just going to say, would you like to stay over the night? I’m too tired to do anything but you’re welcome if you want too..”
“Sure Alice. Anything for my girl!”

My girl? He’d called me a lot of things but not that before. I liked it. As soon as he said this I headed for bed. He came with me and we just slept together until morning. That’s when I felt the pains in my stomach..

-
Ha! I know what sex the baby is.. I'm not going to tell you ;P I don't know if it has elf genes yet >.< Or any details, because my brother kindly chucked me off just as I named the baby.. It's a good job I managed to get these photos taken. Well, enjoy!

Lab Assistant
#33 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 12:10 PM
Can't wait to see what their baby is going to look like and what you named her/him!

---------------------------------
Playing The Sims 3 - Sims 3 Snapshots & Stories
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 8:46 PM
Me neither! I didn't get to look. I'm not sure whether some genetics don't show through til toddler, any ideas anyone?

#35 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 10:03 PM
Cant wait 2 see the baby
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 2:45 PM
Chapter 8.

Wow, sorry I have updated in like, over a month! I don't like writing when the family is in and thus, holidays and what not, and I don't know what else I was doing, playing Pets probably. Well, enjoy, and I'll start updating regularly again. Psst. Isn't Sally the cutest?

-

In the middle of the night, I’d had my baby. It was a girl. She was beautiful. She has Sim’s eyes but my blonde hair. We named her Sally.

Sim’s still with me, he moved in a few days after the birth of our wonderful daughter, and everything is great with him. He’s a great father!

When Sally was first born, I received loads of flowers. Most were anonymous but others were signed from people I didn’t even know! A few were signed from elves, it was weird! I guess the little stunt Joe had played had given me a little publicity among the few elves that were left. I was touched by what they’d done though. It gave me that little bit of confidence.

My baby hasn’t shown any signs of elf genes yet, I’ll guess we’ll just have to see. No ones bothered me for the past few days, it’s just been bliss, what with a crying smelly baby and all. As a first time mum, you gotta love it though!

Sally is going to grow up tonight. I can’t wait! I bet she’s gunna be such a pretty toddler. And then I’ll finally see if she has the genes I guess, and of course, who she looks like more. Will she have my genes, or Sims? Sim spends most of his day at work. He has the weekend off so he can spend time with Sally. He loves her to bits, as do I. I love Sim too. I can totally say that without repeating it in my head over and over!

It’s 6pm on the day that Sally grows up. Sim just brought home a lovely birthday cake after work today, and I’m going to help Sally blow out the candles so she can turn into a toddler. I’m so excited!

I blew out the candles with Sally and Sim was watching us closely and cheering. She’s is now a beautiful lovely toddler, take a look at her!

Isn’t she the most beautiful thing you’ve seen in the world? But she does have my elf genes. She has pointy ears.. I’m so worried. What will happen to her? Hopefully her eyes won’t turn because mine didn’t, they stayed grey. At the moment she has Sim’s eyes so it’s quite possible they won’t. She’ll just have to learn to hide her ears I guess. She’ll understand when she’s older. I just hope she’s able to make friends. I only ever had Selene as a friend.

After Sim moved in, in between looking after Sally we talked about Selene a lot. Sim came to visit her grave with me in the woods, and even came and sat up on the hill will me and Sally. It’s quite touching how he likes to get involved.

Back to Sally anyway! As a toddler she’s wonderful! I’ve been teaching her to potty train at the moment. It’s kinda gross because sometimes she has accidents, but it’s nice to see her starting to learn. (I also feed her Smart Milk to help her in the future – apparently it helps with learning skills, but I never had it so I wouldn’t know!) She’s very creative. She loves to play the xylophone and the little drum set me and Sim brought her. She mostly just bangs around but sometimes I swear I hear her playing actual beats and rhythms when I’m not in the room, maybe she’s just shy?

A few days into Sally being a toddler I was feeling particularly sad about Selene. It was the anniversary of her death so in the evening I went to go and put some flowers on her grave, but this time alone. I left Sim and Sally at home by themselves.

I was sat at Selene’s grave with the flowers I got her, talking to her when suddenly someone grabbed me from behind. They had their hand over my mouth so I couldn’t scream! Man I wanted to scream or bite their hand or something. I struggled as hard as I could. I wriggled, kicked, punched, anything that I could! They just wouldn’t get off me.

They tied my hands together and the last thing I remember is a pain to the side of my head and then pitch black…

Instructor
#37 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 8:56 PM
Default Nooooo!
Vicci you can NOT stop here! I want to learn more about the mysterious Selene and what happened to her, not to mention find out what happens to Alice. (I think I know who's to blame.)
I really adore your writing style and all the Simmisms in this story. I can't wait for the update!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 9:13 PM
Aww, thanks, I hadn't planned on letting anything on anything else about Selene, but I'll do it just for you. I'll update in the next couple of days hopefully too, instead of doing my work, hehe! I was planning on around two more chapters, but I've just had an idea for another, thanks for that ;P Thanks for reading also!

#39 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 2:35 PM
Vicci, I do like your story. It has most of the items of a great story, indeed!! But there is one thing I have to disagree with you (by all means I don't wnt you to kill me): Elfes - or as Tolkien would say, elven - are mostly blond to resemble the light. "Galad" in elvish means light. Half elven were darker, but, hey , this is your story and when you write you can do and change anything. Congrats!!! I do love your elf people!!!
#40 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 4:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SheElf
Vicci, I do like your story. It has most of the items of a great story, indeed!! But there is one thing I have to disagree with you (by all means I don't wnt you to kiil me): Elfes - or as Tolkien would say, elven - are mostly blond to resemble the light. "Galad" in elvish means light. Half elven were darker, but, hey , this is your story and when you write you can do and change anything. Congrats!!! I do love your elf people!!!

Ah but what about Arwen and Elrond?
"The braids of her dark hair were touched by no frost"
"His hair was dark as the shadows of twilight"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 4:41 PM
Thanks for pointing that one out. I've always thought of elves as having black hair, probably from Eragon. anyhow, update like, two seconds.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#42 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 4:59 PM
Chapter 9

I slowly woke up. I was lying on what felt like a very hard, thin mattress. I laid for a bit trying to remember what happened. Oh yeah.. someone grabbed me from behind, and then it was just.. nothing. I felt my head and yelped. I had an open gash at the back of my head. A small one, sure, but it hurt like hell. I quickly sat and stood up, then felt my world spin so I sat back down again. I looked around. This place was gross.

I found a comfortable part of the bed where springs didn’t stick into my butt, and took a look at my surroundings. I was in some sort of.. cell? The walls were dark stone and all that was in the room was a chair, a toilet, a sink, a door and a bed. All of these were in horrible condition. I tried to open the door but it was locked.

I realised I had no idea where I was. Who took me? Where was Sim? Did he have Sally? Where they ok? Did the attacker go back and get them later on? I started to cry with worry and panic until a door opened in my cell.

In waltzed Joe. He looked smug. It made me angry. Real angry. What had he gone and done this for?! For god sake! I leapt up and punched him square in the face. He bent down with his hand over his face and grunted. He then swung back up and pushed me on the bed.

“You little...” He commented. Anger raged inside me. He deserved that!

“What the hell do you think you’re doing Joe?” I raged. “Where the hell am I? Why do you have such a grudge against me? I’ve done nothing wrong!”

“You lived.” He said. I looked away in disgust. “As for you, you’re going to be the second in my little project. I’ve already killed one elf, and if you don’t give me information, you’ll be next.”

I looked at him out of the corner of my eyes. He stood then with his fingers touching looking completely mad. I’m in a one-roomed cell with a mad man. Could this get any worse? But wait – he said he’d killed an elf? How did he get his hands on one? Was it in this room? I quickly checked the floor for blood marks but found none.

“So, Alice..” Joe said as he took a knife out of his trench coat pocket. “Are you going to tell me what you know about all of your little elf friends?” I recoiled in horror. He really was mad. What was he going to do with that knife? And elf friends? I only knew one elf and she’s.. well, gone now.. What could I tell him exactly?

Joe came closer and whispered in my ear. “Well, my little elf? Are we going to communicate today? Or are you going to face MY friend, the knife?”

I kicked him in the spot where it hurts most for men. I was surprised he didn’t stab me there and then. He just laughed at me so I moved away from him. “How many others are there of you?” He asked though clenched teeth.

I said nothing. I didn’t actually know but I didn’t want him to know this. Maybe if he thought I knew the information I could make him tell me if Sim and Sally where okay.. “I’ll tell you if you tell me where Sim and Sally are first.”

“You’re trying to bargain with me? Your captor, the one holding the knife when you’re left there defenceless? Very well. Sim and Sally are at your place being watched. Make any moves to escape and we’ll find you, and them.” My eyes widened in fear. “So, now it’s your turn. So, how many of there are you?”

I made an exaggerated point of clenching my mouth together. Anger flashed in Joes eyes but I wasn’t afraid. I could get through this, as long as he didn’t touch Sim and Sally.

Joe walked towards me. “Tell me, or face the consequences. You said you would co-operate.” I said nothing. He came towards me with the knife and started bringing it up to my face. I flinched but didn’t move away. He started to cut off my hair. So it was short and it showed my ears off. He then rubbed the blade against the side of my face.

“Now the whole world will know you’re an elf. You can’t hide it behind your hair anymore. Now, are you going to talk to me?” At this point he came over and kissed my cheek. I was disgusted. I spat at him.

“NO!” I shouted and ran to the door. He caught me and threw me on the floor. He walked up to me seething with the knife in his hands. He went straight to my ears and cut the point part off. I was in agony. I gasped. I felt my ear. It was still attached but I had quite a lot of blood running down from it.

Joe laughed at my pain. “Seeing as you liked that so much, how about the other one?” I screamed as he came closer and bit his hand. The result was I had two similarly deformed ears.

“Why do you do this Joe, why?”

“I need information” he replied coldly, “think of your options Alice, next time it could be your child.” He walked out of the room locking the door behind him.

I was left as a quivering bloody mess on the floor.

-

Haha, look at the shoddy work on that chapter. Don't you just love the alpha edited hair? Anyhow, I wrote 9/ 10 and some of 11 today. Next chapter you'll find out some stuff about Selene that Alice (or me ;P) knew.

#43 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 5:05 PM
I knew it was Joe =D But, he's a bit sick isn't he. Hmm, I wonder what happens. Poor Alice. I bet it was Joe who... ahh I won't give it away because I'll be right again! Magical me.
#44 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 2:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Haylifer
Ah but what about Arwen and Elrond?
"The braids of her dark hair were touched by no frost"
"His hair was dark as the shadows of twilight"

One of Elrond's parents (not quite sure if mother or father) was human, and Arwen is his daughter. The elven from Rivendell are mostly half elven, but it doesn't diminish their beauty. Much on the contrary...The elven from Lórien were blond. And from what I can remember Galadriel is realted to Elrond (and Arwen) somehow....I don't remember...it's been ages since I last taught that....
BTW, great update, Vicci!!!! Go on, go on!!!! It's is so great!!!! Poor Alice.....

**Edit**
Also, Elrond had a brother (twin brother) who chose to be human and mortal.
Instructor
#45 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 8:46 AM
Wow, the story is getting sickly twisted here, I don't know what to feel :confused:

Auroraspirit :angel:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#46 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 1:47 PM
Hehe, thanks for the comments. I'll try and get the next chapter up tomorrow ^_^

#47 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 4:14 PM
Are you going to show Sally growing up? Like, Child > Teen > Adult etc? Or is it going to end before that? If you are, I'll wait till your story is done before I do mine x] Oh and if you are, make sure she don't grow to Adult! Not yet anyway. =D
#48 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 11:26 PM
Yes, please!!!! A new chapter would be great!!!!
Instructor
#49 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 10:51 PM
I soooo hope that Joe dies a bloody, horrible, painful death.
I can't believe he was so cruel to cut Alice's ears. It is getting a bit twisted, but I can't wait to see what's next. I also have a few suspisions about something else, but that will keep until I see if I'm right or not.
Update soon. This is very suspensful!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#50 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 2:05 PM
Chapter 10.

The next morning I woke up. I felt dirty. I had dried blood running down my ears. I went to the sink to wash it off but I felt dirtier in the process. The bleeding from my ears had stopped, but my ears were very tender and I think they were infected. (They kept leaking green pus but lets not go into that.)

Joe walked into two minutes later. He looked at me and laughed, as if he was proud of what he had done. I scowled and turned with my back facing him.

He came over and stroked my back with one finger. I flinched and stepped away. He moved forwards towards me again and whispered to me “So Alice, are we going to talk to me today? I can think of much worse things to do than physical pain…” He stood back and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. He wouldn’t do that, surely? I went and sat on the bed. I kept my mouth firmly shut.

He came and sat down next to me. “You don’t want to talk?” he said and he went to kiss me. I turned my head so he ended up kissing my cheek. I went and moved to the opposite side of the cell.

“Get off me you pervert!” I yelled. He smiled and licked his lips. He came over to me and started to put his hands up my jumper but I pushed him away.

“You don’t want to play either?” Joe said, smugly. “Well, if you don’t want to be punished, maybe we can get rid of Sally’s little fingers? She won’t miss them, she’d have grown up used to not having any..”

“Screw you Joe! What the hell do you want to know? I don’t know anything about elves, okay?! My parents died years ago, and apart from then, I’ve never seen another elf!” I had throught about Selene, but I decided not to mention her, after all, she wasn’t exactly a threat to him.

Joe laughed. “I know you’re lying. True about your parents, BUT, you have met another elf, not including your daughter, does Selene ring a bell?”

I gasped. “How do you know about Selene?! Did you.. did you kill her? She was the other elf you killed?! How could you Joe! You’re so heartless!”

“Why thank you.” Smiled Joe. “And yes, I did kill her. I was foolish. Not because I killed her, don’t look so surprised. I did exactly the same as I did with you. I fell in love with her.”

“What? She never told me of any boyfriends or of you!” I must admit I was surprised. Up until now, Joe had spoke with an emotionless voice, but now, it was full of pity but also writhed with anger at himself.

“That’s because I told her not to tell you. At the beginning she was wonderful. She was so happy, chatty. All she ever did was talk about you. I started to get jealous but just ignored it. She reassured me you were only friends. Selene was..” Joe sighed. “she was the most beautiful girl I ever met. I fell for her instantly.”

“How do you know she was an elf?” I inquired calmly. I could tell these memories gave him pain.

“I found out, just like when I did with you. We were in bed together-” I gasped softly. “and her hair fell aside. I ran out of that room so fast.” Joes voice was getting angry now. “I just went home. I thought about it. I didn’t love her. She was an elf. A beast! She wasn’t human!” he said as he paced up and down. “The little cow, she never ever told me. I was so hurt and so angry. An elf! I hated it as much as I hate you, and I hate her too.”

“She came back to me. I thought it through, and well, I hated her but I could use this relationship to my advantage. I used her to find out information about elves. Where they were situated and who the others were. She told me that you were an elf; of course, when I met you at work I didn’t know it was you she was talking about. I should have done, you’re exactly as she described. Anyway, as well as using her for information, I used her for sex, for my pleasure. Sometimes she struggled, but I carried on none-the-less.” He said smirking. I stared at him with my mouth open.

“You, you abused her? No wonder she was so depressed! Why didn’t she tell me?” I muttered.

Joe laughed, that manic laugh I had experienced earlier. “Yeah. In the end, she got boring. She was depressed, she didn’t react like she used to, and she was always on that stupid hill. So one night, I followed her. I pushed her, and that was the last miserable day she ever spent. It was with me of course.”

“I hate you Joe.” I turned and face the wall and I wouldn’t talk to him. He walked out of the cell laughing whilst locking the door.

That night, I formed a plan. A plan that could not fail. Tomorrow, I would be free.

-

Thanks for the FB.. sorry it's a day late but I do have an excuse! I thought that on Saturday, it was Sunday, so I meant I would update today, not Sunday! Maybe this answers a few of your theories. I was suprised how I saw Selene's life. I think I want Joe to be an evil Sim. He's not though, inbetween pictures it's all smiles!

Anyhow, here I have you what will be the last picture in the story. I think this will answer your questions Hay? ^^

Page 2 of 3